Windows 10: brightness

Discus and support brightness in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do I adjust my brightness?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DavidMillet1, Sep 8, 2018.

1. brightness

how do I adjust my brightness?

:)

DavidMillet1, Sep 8, 2018
  2. John Sarc Win User

Brightness Control not working in Windows 10

Hi Ella,

To adjust the brightness, see the steps below:

• Go back to Power Options, and tick on the High performance.
    • See if you can adjust the brightness.

If this not work, we highly suggest that you create an Administrator account, and re-do the steps above.

Let us know how it goes.

John Sarc, Sep 8, 2018
  3. screen brightness on windows 10

Hi,

Some computers can let Windows automatically adjust screen brightness based on the current lighting conditions.

To manually adjust the screen brightness, we suggest following these troubleshooting steps:

• Click Start, then select Settings.
    • Choose System, then select Display.
    • Under Brightness and color, move the Change brightness slider to adjust the brightness.

Feel free to post back if you have other concern.

Gerard Qui, Sep 8, 2018
  4. brightness

monitor brightness?

Hi Tom,

To change your Windows 10 monitor brightness, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Click the Windows logo; then, search for Control Panel.
    • Select Hardware and Sound.
    • Choose Power Options.
    • On the next screen you should see brightness slider at the bottom of the Control Panel window.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

brightness

1. brightness - Similar Threads - brightness

2. My Strange Problem About Screen Brightness & Taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Strange Problem About Screen Brightness & Taskbar: Hey guys. English is not my native language, so pls forgive any errors. As part of my job, I write a lot on my PC. Back when my OS was Windows 7, I used DimScreen as my screen dimmer (to keep my eyes from tiring quickly). Something strange happened when I switched to Windows...
  3. How to adjust monitor brightness

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to adjust monitor brightness: Monitor is a Dell S2419H and is way to bright. I can find no way to adjust its brightness using the On Screen Display or using the Display Settings of Win 10. I'm sure there must be a way but I just can't find it. Will someone please give me a hand? Thank you. 129234
  4. cant change brightness

cant change brightness: laptop: HP ProBook 430 G5 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-change-brightness/c00d4afe-85c3-40bb-905c-dd88b8a41e79
  5. Brightness toggle doesn't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Brightness toggle doesn't work: Hi all, Ever since I have updated my new laptop (ASUS Zenbook UX430UN) to 1809 from 1803, my brightness toggle doesn't appear to function properly. So far I have noticed that the toggle would work after a restart and will continue to work as long as the laptop doesn't get...
  6. Sudden brightness in the screen after the update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sudden brightness in the screen after the update: So the problem happened right after the march 2019 update of the windows 10. The screen is so bright, even when the brightness of the screen is zero. When looking in anything, the color of pictures or even the browser icon is very flashy and that is a bother to keep looking....
  7. Adjusting the Brightness

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adjusting the Brightness: Hi, I am trying to find a way to adjust the brightness, but I can't seem to find a way to do that. I also can't find the brightness slider where it should be (according to google search)....
  8. screen brightness

screen brightness: I have a dell laptop and it seems since my last update my screen is dim and the brightness will not adjust up or down. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-brightness/f521e5a1-7caf-4392-95f5-36f3275b46c1
  9. Unable to change brightness via fn + brightness keys after windows 10 update

Unable to change brightness via fn + brightness keys after windows 10 update: Same problem with muting and unmuting via fn+(un)mute. Other fn combinations seem to work. It is possible to change the brightness via settings but I really want the hotkeys to work. I have tried updating drivers for keyboards and display adapters but that didn't work. I...
  10. lenovo yoda 920 brightness issues.

lenovo yoda 920 brightness issues.: hi, after an update on my lenovo yoga 920 i have had issues with my brightness. i will attempt to adjust it through, the button, and every other way to alter brightness. when i do this the bar moves but the brightness does not change. i had this problem before and was able to...