Windows 10: brightness

Discus and support brightness in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do I adjust my brightness?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DavidMillet1, Sep 8, 2018.

1. brightness

how do I adjust my brightness?

:)

DavidMillet1, Sep 8, 2018
  2. John Sarc Win User

Brightness Control not working in Windows 10

Hi Ella,

To adjust the brightness, see the steps below:

• Go back to Power Options, and tick on the High performance.
    • See if you can adjust the brightness.

If this not work, we highly suggest that you create an Administrator account, and re-do the steps above.

Let us know how it goes.

John Sarc, Sep 8, 2018
  3. screen brightness on windows 10

Hi,

Some computers can let Windows automatically adjust screen brightness based on the current lighting conditions.

To manually adjust the screen brightness, we suggest following these troubleshooting steps:

• Click Start, then select Settings.
    • Choose System, then select Display.
    • Under Brightness and color, move the Change brightness slider to adjust the brightness.

Feel free to post back if you have other concern.

Gerard Qui, Sep 8, 2018
  4. brightness

monitor brightness?

Hi Tom,

To change your Windows 10 monitor brightness, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Click the Windows logo; then, search for Control Panel.
    • Select Hardware and Sound.
    • Choose Power Options.
    • On the next screen you should see brightness slider at the bottom of the Control Panel window.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

brightness

1. brightness - Similar Threads - brightness

2. Why doesn't my Windows 10 Pro support adaptive brightness?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why doesn't my Windows 10 Pro support adaptive brightness?: It really gets on my nerves how whenever I move from screen to screen, the brightness/lighting changes so rapidly, and the screen would be way too bright for me, or way too dark for me. Is there any way to change this or fix it? Please help....
  3. White backgrounds increases brightness slowly, dark backgrounds lower brightness

White backgrounds increases brightness slowly, dark backgrounds lower brightness: As of yesterday, my HP EliteBook 840 G6 laptop started to exhibit the same undesirable fluctation of brightness tha my Acer laptop does. Since I never saw this on the EliteBook before, it must be a Windows update occuring 2021-06-13 unluck 13. I tried to follow the...
  4. Reducing brightness below minimum in HP All-in-One desktop PC 24dp0818

Reducing brightness below minimum in HP All-in-One desktop PC 24dp0818: I have a HPAll-in-One desktop PC 24dp0818. I find the minimum brightness too high. Is there a way to reduce brightness below the minimum? I have tried Night mode and I am not comfortable with it. Further, I also tried changing the color settings on the Intel Graphics Command...
  5. Adjusting brightness on my windows 10

Adjusting brightness on my windows 10: I do not know how or when it started, it just appeared suddenly one fine day. I normally use F5 or F6 to adjust the brightness level on my computer. However, when the problem arose, I could only adjust to a min 60% and a max of 100% brightness using the keys F5 and F6. Also,...
  6. I have problem with brightness/gamma setting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have problem with brightness/gamma setting: I don't know what category this problem is in so I put it in the performance & system failures category. So I have a problem regarding brightness/gamma setting. every time I log into my laptop the screen is suddenly very bright and the color is too white. so I reset the...
  7. [resolved] unable to turn off adaptive brightness?

[resolved] unable to turn off adaptive brightness?: this adaptive brightness has been making my computer unusable. the main 2 sites i use on my computer trigger the adaptive brightness every time i click on a new link or document...it's so frustrating. now i've already spent an hour trying to fix this issue only to find...
  8. unable to turn off adaptive brightness! nothing's working!

unable to turn off adaptive brightness! nothing's working!: the adaptive brightness has been making my computer unusable. the main 2 sites i use on my computer trigger the adaptive brightness every time i click on a new link or document...it's so frustrating. now i've already spent an hour trying to fix this issue only to find windows...
  9. Brightness icon not showing below the battery

Brightness icon not showing below the battery: I can't see the brightness icon next to the battery saver icon. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brightness-icon-not-showing-below-the-battery/40bfbe1a-e34a-4403-8d23-458f0d2eeffe
  10. Brightness Control

Brightness Control: I bought an “HP Stream Laptop PC 11.6" Intel N4000 Quad Core 4GB DDR4 SDRAM 32GB eMMCl “ off of Amazon, and now I can’t find my brightness control. I’ve looked in the notification panel, I’ve looked in the display in settings. The function keys on my laptop for the brightness...