Windows 10: Brightness

Discus and support Brightness in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I change my brightness on Windows 10? For the life of me I cannot find any option to change my brightness. My monitor has no buttons to change... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JustinSpenard, Oct 17, 2020 at 11:27 PM.

1. Brightness

How do I change my brightness on Windows 10? For the life of me I cannot find any option to change my brightness. My monitor has no buttons to change brightness, nor does my keyboard. I can turn on the night light, but that just makes the screen a warmer color. Any help?

:)

JustinSpenard, Oct 17, 2020 at 11:27 PM
  2. John Sarc Win User

Brightness Control not working in Windows 10

Hi Ella,

To adjust the brightness, see the steps below:

• Go back to Power Options, and tick on the High performance.
    • See if you can adjust the brightness.

If this not work, we highly suggest that you create an Administrator account, and re-do the steps above.

Let us know how it goes.

3. screen brightness on windows 10

Hi,

Some computers can let Windows automatically adjust screen brightness based on the current lighting conditions.

To manually adjust the screen brightness, we suggest following these troubleshooting steps:

• Click Start, then select Settings.
    • Choose System, then select Display.
    • Under Brightness and color, move the Change brightness slider to adjust the brightness.

Feel free to post back if you have other concern.

4. Brightness

monitor brightness?

Hi Tom,

To change your Windows 10 monitor brightness, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Click the Windows logo; then, search for Control Panel.
    • Select Hardware and Sound.
    • Choose Power Options.
    • On the next screen you should see brightness slider at the bottom of the Control Panel window.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Thema:

Brightness

1. Brightness - Similar Threads - Brightness

2. IntelR HD Graphics 4600 brightness function not working with the newest drivers....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    IntelR HD Graphics 4600 brightness function not working with the newest drivers....: Hi! Brightness leve control not working on win10_x64 with the popular or newest drivers.... The display automatically set on the max level of the brightness. My eyes are ruined! The Batterie of the laptop its on low levek quickly! I need to use old version of the IntelR HD...
  3. Brightness adjustment Fn keys have stopped working on a HP Pavilion dm1-4125sa

Brightness adjustment Fn keys have stopped working on a HP Pavilion dm1-4125sa: This question has been asked and standard troubleshooting has not worked. I have used System Restore to successfully rewind the computer to the 8th October where the the brightness adjustment keys on the F2 and F3 keys did work, then allowing Windows 10 re-install updates...
  4. Brightness wont adjust on second monitor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Brightness wont adjust on second monitor: My main computer is an Asus Vivobook 14 running Windows 10. My secondary is an acer monitor, it wont change the brightess on the acer. How do I fix this? submitted by /u/WackyH [link] [comments]...
  5. Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery driver dims brightness on dell vostro when...

Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery driver dims brightness on dell vostro when...: I'm having two problems due to Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery driver. It dims the light when the charger is unplugged. It becomes hard to read stuff and stare on a dim screen for hours. When I disable it, everything seems to be fine, but disabling it also...
  6. Windows 10 Adaptive Brightness

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Adaptive Brightness: I have just got a new Dell Inspiron 15 5000. It seems great, accept that the screen jumps from bright to dim very frequently, and following no pattern that I can understand. I have tried to find a way to turn off adaptive brightness, but that option doesn't seem to exist...
  7. New laptop not having volume and brightness indicators show up ?

New laptop not having volume and brightness indicators show up ?: My volume and brightness are gone ! They work but I cant see what level they are, is there a way to fix this issue ? I have a a Hp laptop i got used :/ submitted by /u/shineynickel444 [link] [comments]...
  8. Screen Brightness

Screen Brightness: Today, my laptop's screen brightness has decreased. when i put it to the highest level the brightness is lower than it was previously. how can i fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-brightness/14214086-860e-4c10-a496-460c826bbe77
  9. due to some not so bright decisions about downloading stuff from the Internet i got this...

due to some not so bright decisions about downloading stuff from the Internet i got this...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Monntitte [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jb1dhr/due_to_some_not_so_bright_decisions_about/
  10. Volume and brightness keys not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Volume and brightness keys not working: Hi, I hope someone can help. I've only recently noticed that my sound and brightness keys/buttons don't work as they should, regardless of whether or not the function button is pressed. I am using Windows 10 Home on my very basic Lenovo laptop which is roughly 1-2 years...