Windows 10: Brigthness issue in My Laptop

Discus and support Brigthness issue in My Laptop in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; To, Microsoft I am using Laptop along with Windows 10 OS. When I try to Charge My Laptop when its Powered on or when I am working on the Laptop,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by GavinMathos, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Brigthness issue in My Laptop

To,
    Microsoft

I am using Laptop along with Windows 10 OS. When I try to Charge My Laptop when its Powered on or when I am working on the Laptop, the Brightness of the Screen Automatically Increased by +% or becomes little brighter. But after I remove the Charge then it comes back to Original or Normal Brightness whcih i have set.

I would like to know what’s the exact issue. Why I am facing this issue i.e Brightness of the Screen Automatically Increases while Charging the Laptop.

Please help me resolve this issue as soon as possible. Thanks..

:)

GavinMathos, Apr 28, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 28, 2020
  3. brigthness issue!

Hi,

One of the possible reasons that brightness issue occurs is due to outdated or incompatible driver. As an initial troubleshooting, we recommend that you run the Hardware and Device troubleshooter by following these steps:

• Right-click the Start button, then select Control Panel.
    • Change the View by option on the top-right to Large icons.
    • Click on Troubleshooting, and click on the View all option on the left pane.
    • Run the Hardware and Device troubleshooter.

If the issue persists, kindly refer to this
    forum article
    on how to install and update hardware drivers in Windows 10.

Update us with the outcome.

Efraim Gar, Apr 28, 2020
  4. n-ster Win User

Brigthness issue in My Laptop

n-ster, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

Brigthness issue in My Laptop

1. Brigthness issue in My Laptop - Similar Threads - Brigthness issue Laptop

2. Display black outs in Low brigthness.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display black outs in Low brigthness.: Hello, I have a Thinkpad T430 with Windows 10, as soon I turn my brightness to 90% the screen becomes black. Before some days I was facing this issue with 60% brigthness. I tried updating the drivers. Please give me a solution.Processor : Intel i5-3320MIt has 2 Display...
  3. Display black outs in Low brigthness.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display black outs in Low brigthness.: Hello, I have a Thinkpad T430 with Windows 10, as soon I turn my brightness to 90% the screen becomes black. Before some days I was facing this issue with 60% brigthness. I tried updating the drivers. Please give me a solution.Processor : Intel i5-3320MIt has 2 Display...
  4. Display black outs in Low brigthness.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Issues with my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issues with my laptop: My laptop has a black screen with the recycling icon. It doesn't show any other app or folder . It happend after I reset the laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issues-with-my-laptop/4f99d289-af3e-462a-9dd6-85fd9c60a778
  6. Default camera brigthness too dark

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Default camera brigthness too dark: In the last couple of months I have been having issues with my camera for every app, an issue that did not occur earlier neither with my current camera or previous ones. Whenever I use the camera that is, when I open up a video call or the camera app the default for the...
  7. 0 percent brigthness - Black screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    0 percent brigthness - Black screen: Device: Lenovo Ideapad L340 OS Build: 19041.329 I have the latest windows and drivers update; but everytime I adjust my screen brightness to 0 percent either using a fn keys or with scroll bar found in Windows Mobility Center I get dark/black screen. Is there a way to fix...
  8. Brigthness issue in My Laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Brigthness issue in My Laptop: To, Microsoft I am using Laptop along with Windows 10 OS. When I try to Charge My Laptop when its Powered on or when I am working on the Laptop, the Brightness of the Screen Automatically Increased by +% or becomes little brighter. But after I remove the Charge then it...
  9. Brigthness issue in My Laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Brigthness issue in My Laptop: To, Microsoft I am using Laptop along with Windows 10 OS. When I try to Charge My Laptop when its Powered on or when I am working on the Laptop, the Brightness of the Screen Automatically Increased by +% or becomes little brighter. But after I remove the Charge then it...
  10. I can't increase or decrease brigthness

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    I can't increase or decrease brigthness: Hello everyone!. I've read a lot issues about this problem. In my case all Fn keys works but the keys related with increase/decrease brightness doesn't works. Also I tried change the brightness by ows options but the problem continues. Here my pc details: Samsung...