Windows 10: Bring back a compatible version of the program "Picture It" Program, or App as you call it....

Discus and support Bring back a compatible version of the program "Picture It" Program, or App as you call it.... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The photo program made by Microsoft called Picture It was the greatest and easiest to use and could do a million fun things. I used it for years and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MaryannKirk, Sep 21, 2022.

1. Bring back a compatible version of the program "Picture It" Program, or App as you call it....

The photo program made by Microsoft called Picture It was the greatest and easiest to use and could do a million fun things. I used it for years and would gladly pay 100.00 dollars for it if was the exact same program, with all the card making and crafting abilities that it would allow, like cards, and advertisements, and magazine formats. It was perfect for us "amateurs". I had Picture It 7.0, I believe. It was a 2-disc set, at any rate. I still miss it!!!

:)

MaryannKirk, Sep 21, 2022

2. Program Compatability

Hi Milton,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per your query, I suggest you to download the latest version of VuePrint application and install it compatibility mode.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Download the latest version of
    VuePrint application.

Refer to the below link:

VuePrint - Now Free!

Step 2: Install it in compatibility mode.

Refer to the below link:

Make older apps or programs compatible with Windows 10

Note: Applies to Windows 10 as well.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Sep 21, 2022
  3. 0x80070057 when trying to run Program Compatibility Troubleshooter in Windows 10

Hi Paul,

For us to better isolate your concern, we'd like to get additional information. Kindly answer the following questions below:

• Are the programs already installed on your computer?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    If you're still trying to install the programs, we suggest changing the compatibility mode of the installers before installing the programs. Follow the steps below:

• Right-click AOL Desktop installer or Facebook Gameroom.
    • Select Properties.
    • Go to Compatibility tab.
    • Check the box for Run this program in compatibility mode for.
    • Click the drop-down option and select any Windows previous version.
    • Check Run this program as an administrator.
    • Click Apply, then OK.
    • Try to install the program using the installer.
    We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Martin Bar, Sep 21, 2022
  4. Bring back a compatible version of the program "Picture It" Program, or App as you call it....

Program Compatibility Troubleshooter / related

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

I suggest you to install game in Compatibility mode and check if it works.
    If there no updated games version available on the games manufacturer’s website,
    then try installing it in compatibility mode. Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows. Follow these steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Download the Game from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right-click on the Game setup file and click on
      ‘Properties’
    • Click on the ‘Compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8/8.1/7
      operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Sep 21, 2022
Thema:

Bring back a compatible version of the program "Picture It" Program, or App as you call it....

1. Bring back a compatible version of the program "Picture It" Program, or App as you call it.... - Similar Threads - Bring compatible version

2. There is a app called "Program" running on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There is a app called "Program" running on startup: I noticed I had this app called "Program" Running on startupI also noticed, it's publisher was unknown, and I can't seem to find its file location. Was wondering if anyone thinks I should disable it from startup?-Thanks Ryder Jennewine**edit** i sent in replies the pictures...
  3. There is a app call "Program" running on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is a app call "Program" running on startup: I noticed I had this app called "Program" Running on startupI also noticed, it's publisher was unknown, and I can't seem to find its file location. Was wondering if anyone thinks I should disable it from startup?-Thanks Ryder Jennewine**edit** i sent in replies the pictures...
  4. There is a app call "Program" running on startup

There is a app call "Program" running on startup: I noticed I had this app called "Program" Running on startupI also noticed, it's publisher was unknown, and I can't seem to find its file location. Was wondering if anyone thinks I should disable it from startup?-Thanks Ryder Jennewine**edit** i sent in replies the pictures...
  5. Bring back a compatible version of the program "Picture It" Program, or App as you call it....

Bring back a compatible version of the program "Picture It" Program, or App as you call it....: The photo program made by Microsoft called Picture It was the greatest and easiest to use and could do a million fun things. I used it for years and would gladly pay 100.00 dollars for it if was the exact same program, with all the card making and crafting abilities that it...
  6. A startup program called "Program"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A startup program called "Program": I found startup program called "Program". I found this after installing some apps 1- Google chrome /2- Wondershare E-Draw Max why?father more:- within my other pc I found this and after restart the blue screen error occurred....
  7. Startup program called "Program"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Startup program called "Program": [ATTACH] I installed some programs that block websites in order to focus on my studies, and after i found out which one suits better for me, i uninstalled the rest, or i thought so. For some reason, there is this startup program called "Program", which after investigating...
  8. Program not compatible.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Program not compatible.: I have windows 10 pro and have run this program Final Fantasy XI on it for years without any issues but all of a sudden the program is not compatible? which I know is not true as I run it on my lap top. Anyway I have tried reinstalling the program countless times, running it...
  9. not compatable program

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    not compatable program: I downloaded PLEX MEDIA SERVER + PLEX MEDIA PLAYER, but can't get them to open [error codes] it seems i have to have xp service pack 3, i'm on win 10 and the plex website clearly states win 10 download. it seems the 2 prog aren't compatible any help you can provide pleasep...
  10. BRING BACK Picture Manager!

BRING BACK Picture Manager!: Sometimes newer isn't always better or improved! NONE of the current photo alternatives are as good... or as efficient... at being able to efficiently accomplish simple tasks as the old picture manager. For example: rename photos in batch while viewing them, and simple...