Windows 10: Bring back Aero Glass!

Discus and support Bring back Aero Glass! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Microsoft needs to stop restricting people from fully customizing Windows. A first step toward this is to bring back Aero Glass. Some people don't like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SKCro, Apr 20, 2022.

1. SKCro Win User

Bring back Aero Glass!

Microsoft needs to stop restricting people from fully customizing Windows. A first step toward this is to bring back Aero Glass. Some people don't like the new flat UI and want the look of Windows 7 with the security of Windows 10. Yes, there are programs to bring back this functionality, but they're either broken with every new Windows annual update pretty much every Aero Glass restoration project, notably Glass8, or are paid like WindowBlinds. We shouldn't have to use programs and hacks just to get Windows to look the way we want. Microsoft should add in more theming support to Windows,

:)

SKCro, Apr 20, 2022
  2. Toninho Win User

Aero Glass

Is it so hard to add Aero Glass on title bars? Let the user select if he want or not (Control Panel > Personalization > Aero Glass > ON/OFF)

Toninho, Apr 20, 2022
  3. aero glass

will you ad aero glass to windows 10

windowsfan75, Apr 20, 2022
  4. Bring back Aero Glass!

Aero Glass

Windows 10 previews already brought back the aero ability. But you won't see it in many places, because the edges of windows where the clear glass would show are gone (there's no borders anymore, so there's nothing to even look like the glass in the first
    place).

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Apr 20, 2022
Thema:

Bring back Aero Glass!

1. Bring back Aero Glass! - Similar Threads - Bring Aero Glass

2. Time for Microsoft to bring back Aero Glass theme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time for Microsoft to bring back Aero Glass theme: It’s clear to me that windows 11 theme is awful. Please can you bring back Aero Glass theme. It’s been reported that they got rid of Aero due to mobile but as Microsoft are no longer in that realm and they have shown they are incompetent when it comes to the latest U.I., why...
  3. Time for Microsoft to bring back Aero Glass theme

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Time for Microsoft to bring back Aero Glass theme: It’s clear to me that windows 11 theme is awful. Please can you bring back Aero Glass theme. It’s been reported that they got rid of Aero due to mobile but as Microsoft are no longer in that realm and they have shown they are incompetent when it comes to the latest U.I., why...
  4. Microsoft needs to bring back Aero Glass. Who agrees/disagrees and why?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft needs to bring back Aero Glass. Who agrees/disagrees and why?: Microsoft needs to stop restricting people from fully customizing Windows. A first step toward this would be to bring back Aero Glass. Some people don't like the new flat UI and want the look of Windows 7 with the security of Windows 10. Yes, there are programs to bring back...
  5. Bring back Aero Glass!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bring back Aero Glass!: Microsoft needs to stop restricting people from fully customizing Windows. A first step toward this is to bring back Aero Glass. Some people don't like the new flat UI and want the look of Windows 7 with the security of Windows 10. Yes, there are programs to bring back this...
  6. Bring back Aero Glass!

Bring back Aero Glass!: Microsoft needs to stop restricting people from fully customizing Windows. A first step toward this is to bring back Aero Glass. Some people don't like the new flat UI and want the look of Windows 7 with the security of Windows 10. Yes, there are programs to bring back this...
  7. Please bring back Aero Glass!

Please bring back Aero Glass!: Lots of people are complaining, it's not just me, but please bring back full transparency, it looked so awesome in Windows 7! It is literally the sole reason why Windows 7 is my best operating system, and not only that, just go search up "aero glass Windows 10", look at how...
  8. Aero Glass Theme

Aero Glass Theme: Will Microsoft ever add the aero glass theme back? I'm using windows 10 and I'm totally missing it. Even if Microsoft prefers the new metro theme, it should still add the glass appearance as an option in the personalization window. Not saying that windows 10 is bad. It is an...
  9. aero glass

aero glass: will you ad aero glass to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aero-glass/d4be400a-6765-4b90-b8a1-a59d6f45a7d5
  10. Very little Aero Glass?

in Windows 10 Support
    Very little Aero Glass?: While it seems that while Aero Glass is back as promised, it hardly appears anywhere compared to Vista/7. None of the "Modern UI" style apps in Windows 10 have any hint of it, which I kind of expected, but it's also been taken out of title bars and window borders for...