Windows 10: Bring back combined device screentime

Discus and support Bring back combined device screentime in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Separate device screentime is a disaster. I need the old version of combined device screentime. How do I combine all devices with one overall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by iworthington, Feb 27, 2024.

1. Bring back combined device screentime

Separate device screentime is a disaster. I need the old version of combined device screentime. How do I combine all devices with one overall screentime?

:)

iworthington, Feb 27, 2024
Thema:

Bring back combined device screentime

1. Bring back combined device screentime - Similar Threads - Bring combined device

2. Bring back combined device screentime

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Bring back combined device screentime: Separate device screentime is a disaster. I need the old version of combined device screentime. How do I combine all devices with one overall screentime?...
  3. Bring back combined device screentime

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bring back combined device screentime: Separate device screentime is a disaster. I need the old version of combined device screentime. How do I combine all devices with one overall screentime?...
  4. Bring back MIDI default device setting please!

Bring back MIDI default device setting please!: As you know, more and more people are listening to retro game midi music in recent years. I own Roland SC8850/88Pro, Yamaha TG300/MU90 etc. I recorded some midi music videos, have a listen:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALd46E32u50I don’t know why Microsoft killed it? Isn’t...
  5. Bring back MIDI default device setting please!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bring back MIDI default device setting please!: As you know, more and more people are listening to retro game midi music in recent years. I own Roland SC8850/88Pro, Yamaha TG300/MU90 etc. I recorded some midi music videos, have a listen:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALd46E32u50I don’t know why Microsoft killed it? Isn’t...
  6. Bring back the "never combine taskbar" option ffs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bring back the "never combine taskbar" option ffs: Just upgraded from win 7 to win 11 and I'm hating how Windows 11 groups every single window that I open and there's no option to disabled this feature....
  7. Bring back the "never combine taskbar" option ffs

Bring back the "never combine taskbar" option ffs: Just upgraded from win 7 to win 11 and I'm hating how Windows 11 groups every single window that I open and there's no option to disabled this feature....
  8. Can we bring back the 'Never Combine Taskbar' option?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can we bring back the 'Never Combine Taskbar' option?: I get how minimalism is a big goal right now, but as a matter of ease of access, I really depend on never combining the taskbar as often as possible. This goes even with having dozens of windows open. Not combining the taskbar also helps with only showing the window on...
  9. Can we bring back the 'Never Combine Taskbar' option?

Can we bring back the 'Never Combine Taskbar' option?: I get how minimalism is a big goal right now, but as a matter of ease of access, I really depend on never combining the taskbar as often as possible. This goes even with having dozens of windows open. Not combining the taskbar also helps with only showing the window on...
  10. Screentimer

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Screentimer: I'm trying to figure out how to remove the screentimer that my dad has put on my child account. As I am turning 18 next year, I find this extremely unfair that he isn't treating me like an adult, and I wish to know how I can remove it myself. Please help. Thank you....