Windows 10: Bring back system info

Discus and support Bring back system info in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I recently updated to the latest version (20H2) and I pressed win+pause to go to the control/system and guess what! It redirected me to the new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mitkoyt, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Bring back system info

I recently updated to the latest version (20H2) and I pressed win+pause to go to the control/system and guess what! It redirected me to the new settings app. I can't even go to control panel, it literally says "There are some new features here" like they are forcing you to use it. The question is pretty simple, can I bring the old control panel system info?

submitted by /u/mitkoyt
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mitkoyt, Jul 31, 2020
  2. KennyT772 Win User

AMD to Bring Back K8 Architecture

Its the fact they are making new steppings and clock speeds. Bringing back K8 - Making new cpus.

KennyT772, Jul 31, 2020
  3. theonedub Win User
    GPUz Incorrect Info GF117

I've got the GT620M in a Zenbook and the newest version of GPUz has it listed as a 40nm part whereas all other info on the web suggests its 28nm. Can you investigate, W1z?

Thanks

theonedub, Jul 31, 2020
  4. Bring back system info

Windows Audio doesnt work, everytime a restart is required to bring back the audio

Hi Anthony,

Thanks for providing suggestions. I have tried all the listed troubleshooting before I raise an question over here.

None of the things helped....in few steps it makes Audio work(Only because of the Restart that is made) again if I shutdown my system and start back after couple of minutes/hours audio doesn't work.

Thank You!!

Sathish756, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

Bring back system info

1. Bring back system info - Similar Threads - Bring system info

2. How do I bring the old lockscreen info back

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I bring the old lockscreen info back: Somedays ago I reinstalled windows due to windows boot failure anyways in my previous windows version which was 21h2 I used to get very good pictures of my lockscreen and there used to info about the place and on the new version I have 22h2 the picture quality aint so good...
  3. bring back document on notepad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bring back document on notepad: my computer died and i wasnt able to save my document can i bring up the document that i wasnt able to save https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bring-back-document-on-notepad/ad5fded8-087c-42a1-80a4-25da4122847f
  4. Bring Back Seconds To Clock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bring Back Seconds To Clock: I don't understand why Microsoft likes to remove features if they're not hurting anything or anyone. I see that my Windows 11 build doesn't have clock with seconds and there's no option in taskbar behavior to show seconds on clock and seconds was very useful for me. Bring...
  5. Bring back our toolbars

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bring back our toolbars: When is Microsoft going to start listening to PAYING CUSTOMERS and return our toolbars. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bring-back-our-toolbars/12d92762-1275-4b02-ba88-4ecee3ed644d
  6. Bring back Aero Glass!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bring back Aero Glass!: Microsoft needs to stop restricting people from fully customizing Windows. A first step toward this is to bring back Aero Glass. Some people don't like the new flat UI and want the look of Windows 7 with the security of Windows 10. Yes, there are programs to bring back this...
  7. Petition to Bring Back Homegroup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Petition to Bring Back Homegroup: How can we force Micro$haft to bring back Homegroup? They and their lackies try to insist that "it's useless in Windows 10", but from everything I've researched about replacement options, it is still, far and away, a simpler, easier, and more effective option than ANYTHING...
  8. Bring Back System Page from Control Panel!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bring Back System Page from Control Panel!: Seriously this is irritating! What's the point of this nonsense? Just leave settings be settings and control panel a control panel. The setting app is terrible anyway, please MS give back the original setting page as it was. This move to settings should stop, its pure...
  9. How to bring back older System Restore points?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to bring back older System Restore points?: Hi, I want to restore my computer to how it was 4 days ago. I opened System Restore and clicked the option that lets me see older points. In that page, I couldn't see the restore point I made. The amount of storage that I made my restore points be capable to take up is 47...
  10. Bring back Workgroup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bring back Workgroup: I have 2 other PC's and now it keeps asking me for Workgroup credentials when I want to connect to them after the 1909 update. No matter what I try on the other end nothing works. Why change something that was working flawlessly....