Windows 10: BRING THE OLD FING WINDOW 10 BACK

Discus and support BRING THE OLD FING WINDOW 10 BACK in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I HATE THE NEW WINDOWS 10 UPDATE.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RdSingh1, Oct 31, 2019.

1. RdSingh1 Win User

BRING THE OLD FING WINDOW 10 BACK

I HATE THE NEW WINDOWS 10 UPDATE.

:)

RdSingh1, Oct 31, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 31, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 31, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Oct 31, 2019
Thema:

1. BRING THE OLD FING WINDOW 10 BACK - Similar Threads - BRING OLD FING

2. Bring back the old Microsoft Paint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bring back the old Microsoft Paint: Dear Microsoft,I've used MS Paint with one layer & a white background for over 30 years. It was simple & it worked magnificently.I used Paint to perform many functions, from creating birthday cards to developing ideas for new software. The new features are overkill &...
  3. Bring back the old Microsoft Paint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bring back the old Microsoft Paint: Dear Microsoft,I've used MS Paint with one layer & a white background for over 30 years. It was simple & it worked magnificently.I used Paint to perform many functions, from creating birthday cards to developing ideas for new software. The new features are overkill &...
  4. Please can you bring back old Windows Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please can you bring back old Windows Store?: I just saw a comment on Youtube says "The old Windows Store was so much more clean and easier to use in my opinion. Now its full of pointless things that just ruins the clean and polished Store. The more the logo changes, the worse the store gets."I never got the chance of...
  5. Please can you bring back old Windows Store?

Please can you bring back old Windows Store?: I just saw a comment on Youtube says "The old Windows Store was so much more clean and easier to use in my opinion. Now its full of pointless things that just ruins the clean and polished Store. The more the logo changes, the worse the store gets."I never got the chance of...
  6. BRING BACK OLD TIME CANDY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BRING BACK OLD TIME CANDY: I REPLYED: BRING BACK CANDY RAISINS WITH ORIGINAL FLAVOR!ANSWER: DOES NOT MEET OUR COMUNITY GUIDELINES. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bring-back-old-time-candy/9e816b33-d153-4349-8fe9-a00e20740884
  7. BRING BACK OLD TIME CANDY

BRING BACK OLD TIME CANDY: I REPLYED: BRING BACK CANDY RAISINS WITH ORIGINAL FLAVOR!ANSWER: DOES NOT MEET OUR COMUNITY GUIDELINES. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bring-back-old-time-candy/9e816b33-d153-4349-8fe9-a00e20740884
  8. How to Bring back the old Cascade window feature/style

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Bring back the old Cascade window feature/style: I would like to know if there is a system tweak that will allow me to restore the old cascade window feature. It is essential and the new snap grid window feature does not meet the cut. to me it seems foolish to remove features that have been around for 10-15 years just for a...
  9. How to Bring back the old Cascade window feature/style

How to Bring back the old Cascade window feature/style: I would like to know if there is a system tweak that will allow me to restore the old cascade window feature. It is essential and the new snap grid window feature does not meet the cut. to me it seems foolish to remove features that have been around for 10-15 years just for a...
  10. Bring back old user account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bring back old user account: User account for ME was deleted. I created another. The system still tells me "A" is already using this computer. How to fix that? How can I recover the old account? I have even reinstalled Windows....