Windows 10: Bringing componentization to the web: An overview of Web Components

Discus and support Bringing componentization to the web: An overview of Web Components in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Editor’s note: This is part one of a two-part series by Microsoft Edge engineers Travis Leithead and Arron Eicholz. Part two will be coming tomorrow,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Bringing componentization to the web: An overview of Web Components

Source: Bringing componentization to the web: An overview of Web Components | Microsoft Edge Dev Blog

:)

Brink, Jul 13, 2015
  2. petrib Win User
    petrib, Jul 13, 2015
  3. Huawei E3531 dongle not working on Windows 10

You'd add the IP just like with any other network connection.

Go to Control Panel --> Network and Sharing Center --> Click
    Change adapter settings (on the left)

Find the Network Connection you want and Right Click -->
    Properties

Select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)

Click Properties

Add IP settings accordingly.

Click OK

Then Click OK again

I think my settings that I added were as follows, but might be different for a other devices:

IP: 192.168.8.100

Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0

Default Gateway: 192.168.8.1

Primary DNS: 192.168.8.1

In the end the creators edition was not suitable for my client so I uninstalled it and went back to the previous version of Windows 10.

The Web Designer, Jul 13, 2015
Thema:

Bringing componentization to the web: An overview of Web Components

1. Bringing componentization to the web: An overview of Web Components - Similar Threads - Bringing componentization web

2. Web.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Web.: After runningreg add HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Search /v BingSearchEnabled /t REG_DWORD /d 0 /freg add HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Search /v CortanaConsent /t REG_DWORD /d 0 /f I am now unable to access the web via the taskbar search,...
  3. Web.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Web.: After runningreg add HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Search /v BingSearchEnabled /t REG_DWORD /d 0 /freg add HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Search /v CortanaConsent /t REG_DWORD /d 0 /f I am now unable to access the web via the taskbar search,...
  4. Web.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows Search not bringing up web results!

in Cortana
    Windows Search not bringing up web results!: Recently, I've been searching with my search bar in the bottom left, but it won't pull up any web results! I've tried a lot of setting changes, including toggling on and off the adult content filters to see if it would update the search bar, but to no avail! Is there a common...
  6. Change .aspx web to web application

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Change .aspx web to web application: Dear Team, Im new to .net environment,My doubt is if i make a .net mvc in visual studio it wil work in edge or chrome any other browsers,So how they r working as webapplication???? My doubt is My company is using web application,But it i can found in bin...
  7. Web

in Windows 10 Customization
    Web: For my job I need to do online learning but the web site i have to use is not running properly,sometimes no pictures or text? Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web/0485039c-15d3-4ade-ab04-c9887fba0648
  8. Microsoft is reportedly bringing Windows 10 Timeline feature to web

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is reportedly bringing Windows 10 Timeline feature to web: Microsoft is working on bringing Windows 10 Timeline feature to the web. Windows 10 Timeline coming to the web means that users will be able to access the Timeline activities from Microsoft’s website. Microsoft introduced Timeline with Windows 10 April 2018 Update or Windows...
  9. Microsoft Edge and Web Components

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge and Web Components: Editor’s note: This is part two of a two-part series on Web Components by Microsoft Edge engineers Travis Leithead and Arron Eicholz. To read more about our viewpoint and background on web components, please see part one, “Bringing componentization to the web: An overview of...
  10. Bringing Web Audio to Microsoft Edge for interoperable gaming and...

in Windows 10 News
    Bringing Web Audio to Microsoft Edge for interoperable gaming and...: In March, we released initial preview support for Web Audio to Windows Insiders. Today, we are excited to share details of our Web Audio implementation in Microsoft Edge. Web Audio provides tight time synchronization not possible with HTML5 Audio Elements, and includes audio...