Windows 10: Bringing GPU acceleration to Windows containers

Discus and support Bringing GPU acceleration to Windows containers in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; At the release of Windows Server 2019 last year, we announced support for a set of hardware devices in Windows containers. One popular type of device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 3, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Bringing GPU acceleration to Windows containers

Source: Bringing GPU acceleration to Windows containers - Microsoft Tech Community - 393939

:)

Brink, Apr 3, 2019
  2. Gino Des Win User

Microsoft Edge Webpage Content Flickering Issues with Facebook and Other Websites Which Contain Videos In Their Webpage.

Hi,

Let's try to isolate the cause of this issue, we suggest that you use a new
    InPrivate window
    and try to go to a webpage with a video again. Follow the steps below:

• Open Edge.
    • Click on the three dots icon on the upper right part of the screen.
    • Click New InPrivate window.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you disable hardware acceleration and use software rendering instead of hardware rendering to view the webpage.
    Here are the steps on how to use software rendering:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Internet Options, and click on
      Internet Options
      from the results.
    • Click on the Advanced tab.
    • Under Accelerated graphics, check Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering.
    Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, Apr 3, 2019
  3. Windows 10 How can I turn off 3D Hardware Acceleration?

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

In order to disable 3D hardware acceleration, I suggest you to follow the steps below.

• Right click on the desktop and select Graphics properties.
    • Select Basic Mode and hit OK.
    • Go to the 3D option.
    • You can disable 3D graphics acceleration from this screen.
    Hope this helps. Please reply for further queries on this.

Arvind Ram, Apr 3, 2019
  4. Enfield Win User

VMWare VMs Black Screen - Windows 10 3D Accelerator - Graphic Properties not available

I am running Windows 10 Build 1803 build Citrix Desktops. I am trying to change the properties of the Windows 10 box so that I can turn off 3D Graphic properties as VMs are all in black screen mode. So, based on the suggestions by most of them, it looks
    like we have to turn off the 3D Hardware acceleration. When I right click on the desktop, I get only Display Settings and Personalize option and if I go into Display settings, i do not get to see the options for 3D graphic acceleration as mentioned in the
    below steps As, I do not see Graphic properties at all.

So, how can I turn it off or what else can be done as these are Citrix Desktops that are showing black screen. So, either you have to boot them serveral times or shut down and bring it up and sometimes they come up to the logon screen and show the windows
    screen or else they are black screen. Clicking on CTRL+ALT+DEL also has issues sometime it brings up the logon window or else none. Just plain black screen.

In order to disable 3D hardware acceleration, I suggest you to follow the steps below.

1. Right click on the desktop and select Graphics properties.
    2. Select Basic Mode and hit OK.
    3. Go to the 3D option.
    4. You can disable 3D graphics acceleration from this screen.
    Hope this helps. Please reply for further queries on this.

Enfield, Apr 3, 2019
Thema:

1. Bringing GPU acceleration to Windows containers - Similar Threads - Bringing GPU acceleration

2. hardware-accelerated gpu scheduling not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hardware-accelerated gpu scheduling not showing: Hi,I've upgraded my graphics card to an Amd rx 6650 xt today.Which supports hardware-accelerated gpu scheduling in windows,but I didn't find it in System > Display > Graphics > Change Default Graphics SettingsI have installed the latest drivers already, and have run windows...
  3. hardware-accelerated gpu scheduling not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hardware-accelerated gpu scheduling not showing: Hi,I've upgraded my graphics card to an Amd rx 6650 xt today.Which supports hardware-accelerated gpu scheduling in windows,but I didn't find it in System > Display > Graphics > Change Default Graphics SettingsI have installed the latest drivers already, and have run windows...
  4. Time to Bring Back Hardware Accelerated Audio?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time to Bring Back Hardware Accelerated Audio?: What I am referring to is letting audio drivers run in kernel mode. Vista killed hardware accelerated audio simply because of Creative Labs' incompetence. I think that with modern technologies and advancement in the Windows kernel hardware accelerated audio can be easily...
  5. Time to Bring Back Hardware Accelerated Audio?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Time to Bring Back Hardware Accelerated Audio?: What I am referring to is letting audio drivers run in kernel mode. Vista killed hardware accelerated audio simply because of Creative Labs' incompetence. I think that with modern technologies and advancement in the Windows kernel hardware accelerated audio can be easily...
  6. Screen Dimming and GPU Hardware acceleration,

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen Dimming and GPU Hardware acceleration,: Hi there, I am Akshit Gupta, I had a query about two things First:- I have an HP LAPTOP with windows 10 2004 version, Now the issue is that, when I use it while charging plugged in to charger, it works fine, but when I switch off the charger, and use it on battery, what...
  7. Hardware - Accelerated GPU Scheduling not found

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hardware - Accelerated GPU Scheduling not found: submitted by /u/Rujularora [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hpcm8d/hardware_accelerated_gpu_scheduling_not_found/
  8. Hardware-Accelerated GPU Scheduling

Hardware-Accelerated GPU Scheduling: Hello, I understand that Nvidia supports the titled feature with their new driver released yesterday. Is the ability to activate this feature tied to the 2004 Windows 10 update? My system apparently is still not ready for 2004, and I do not have the toggle for...
  9. Harware accelerated GPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Harware accelerated GPU: hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling , where is it? The graphics card is Nvidia MX110 and driver is 451.48. Any Solutions. Version 2004. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/harware-accelerated-gpu/17b78a0d-99e7-4095-ba2c-0b840a16f8fa
  10. No “Hardware accelerated GPU Scheduling” option

No “Hardware accelerated GPU Scheduling” option: I am on windows 2004 which I had to upgrade through the update tool, and there seems to be no issues. But, I heard the feature I mentioned above was in the graphics settings and could help improve performance, but I don’t see it. I only get the option to set like high...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 1809 enable hardware acceleration