Windows 10: Bringing Intelligence to Bing GIF Search - Finding the right GIF

Discus and support Bringing Intelligence to Bing GIF Search - Finding the right GIF in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The popularity of GIFs has risen, in large part because they afford users a unique way to express their emotions. That said, it can be challenging to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Bringing Intelligence to Bing GIF Search - Finding the right GIF

Source: Intelligent GIF Search: Finding the right GIF to express your emotions | Search Quality Insights

:)

Brink, Sep 20, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Office Sway: bringing more search and more intelligence

Source...

Brink, Sep 20, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Bing Launches More Intelligent Search Features

Source: Bing Launches More Intelligent Search Features | Bing Search Blog

See also: Intel FPGAs Accelerate Artificial Intelligence for Deep Learning in Microsoft’s Bing Intelligent Search

Brink, Sep 20, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Bing launches new intelligent search features, powered by AI

Source: Bing launches new intelligent search features, powered by AI | Bing Search Blog

Brink, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

1. Bringing Intelligence to Bing GIF Search - Finding the right GIF - Similar Threads - Bringing Intelligence Bing

2. GIF Screensaver

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    GIF Screensaver: Is there a possible way to put a GIF as a screensaver? submitted by /u/tonilovesgames [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i0uzxu/gif_screensaver/
  3. Truly Transparent GIFs?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Truly Transparent GIFs?: Hi, I'm a streamer who would like to create a gif of a 3D model in Paint 3D which will rotate in the top corner of the screen. I have been able to make the gif but it comes with the horrible grey background. I'd like the background to be completely removable like when...
  4. Inserting gif

in Windows 10 Customization
    Inserting gif: How can I insert a gif to my windows 10 background https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inserting-gif/433d1384-e2df-4f6b-b6d1-240ae40c69b7
  5. Windows not looping gifs

Windows not looping gifs: I'm using the photos app and image glass, and certain gif files don't loop. submitted by /u/livinforkicks [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e380ax/windows_not_looping_gifs/
  6. Gif on opening???

Gif on opening???: I don't know if it's windows related, but a computer in my class has been... Locked? A gif of nyan cat (not joking) is consistently on, the moment the pc is turned on. No button input does anything, but we were able to enter the bios. No windows startup screen is shown, just...
  7. Saving GIF images...

in Windows 10 Support
    Saving GIF images...: Hello, this issue may have been discussed, but I didn't find the thread... I received a GIF image from a known source in Outlook, that opened up in IE11. Trying to save the GIF in Outlook by specifying location, results in this error message in the event viewer and Outlook...
  8. GIFs on Lock Screen

GIFs on Lock Screen: Hi, I haven't been a windows user for a long time, barely a year, and I was wondering if there is any way to put a GIF as the lock screen wallpaper. I'm trying to find an answer but everyone is talking about setting a GIF as the home screen wallpaper. Any help is...
  9. Avatars (Animated gif)

Avatars (Animated gif): I don't wanna hi-jack Stephanie's thread so I created this thread for animated avatars. @gregrocker , here is your request. [img] Hope this will do... Creating animated avatar is easy. Anyone can do it online for FREE. The only tricky part is creating the...
  10. Bing - In Time for Halloween: Find Spooky GIFs in a Jiff

in Windows 10 News
    Bing - In Time for Halloween: Find Spooky GIFs in a Jiff: In our quest to help our users hunting for image content with our last UX improvements, we are proud to unveil the work we’ve done to make searching for animated GIFs easier, and more fun. An animated GIF (Graphics Interchange Format) is a graphic image that takes a series of...