Windows 10: Bringing my files from cloud to new hard drive

Discus and support Bringing my files from cloud to new hard drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My hard drive died and was replaced. I now have access to my OneCloud and can work with those files online. I wish to bring the files back to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DonaldCross, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Bringing my files from cloud to new hard drive

My hard drive died and was replaced.

I now have access to my OneCloud and can work with those files online.

I wish to bring the files back to my hard drive as well as keep the OneCloud active.

How do I do this?

:)

DonaldCross, Jul 9, 2020
  2. GlynParry Win User

Old Hard drive to new hard drive

I now have my old hard drive converted to an external drive and am wondering what is the best way to move files from the old to the new. I was thinking of booting the old drive and saving the files I want to the cloud and then downloading them to my new
    computer. Does anyone have any other suggestions?

GlynParry, Jul 9, 2020
  3. Platibus Win User
    Stored files in Hard Drive

I'd like to know if there's a way of listing all the files stored in my hardware and arrange them by size, because I want to keep track of what's on my hard drive. Thanks, I hope you answer.

Platibus, Jul 9, 2020
  4. Drone Win User

Bringing my files from cloud to new hard drive

Stored files in Hard Drive

You can use Windows search. Just search for *.* on a desired drive. When list is done just arrange them by size LOL.

You can do it via command line as well and make an output text file showing files and their sizes (but without arrangement)

Drone, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

Bringing my files from cloud to new hard drive

1. Bringing my files from cloud to new hard drive - Similar Threads - Bringing files cloud

2. Hard drive files uploaded to cloud WITHOUT PERMISSION then GONE!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hard drive files uploaded to cloud WITHOUT PERMISSION then GONE!!: Seven days ago, I discovered that my entire contents of my computer's hard drive were uploaded WITHOUT PERMISSION into a cloud file. I removed the files as they were there WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. These files also put me over a storage limit of 5 GB in the cloud. As it also...
  3. Hard drive files uploaded to cloud WITHOUT PERMISSION then GONE!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hard drive files uploaded to cloud WITHOUT PERMISSION then GONE!!: Seven days ago, I discovered that my entire contents of my computer's hard drive were uploaded WITHOUT PERMISSION into a cloud file. I removed the files as they were there WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. These files also put me over a storage limit of 5 GB in the cloud. As it also...
  4. Hard drive files uploaded to cloud WITHOUT PERMISSION then GONE!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. OneDrive Not Synching Files on Hard Drive to the Cloud

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Not Synching Files on Hard Drive to the Cloud: I have Windows 10 Home Edition and Microsoft 365, I am trying to use OneDrive to store my folders and files online and automatically back them up as I modify the copy of the file stored on my hard drive.I have uploaded them to the cloud successfully, but when I modify the...
  6. OneDrive Not Synching Files on Hard Drive to the Cloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Not Synching Files on Hard Drive to the Cloud: I have Windows 10 Home Edition and Microsoft 365, I am trying to use OneDrive to store my folders and files online and automatically back them up as I modify the copy of the file stored on my hard drive.I have uploaded them to the cloud successfully, but when I modify the...
  7. OneDrive Not Synching Files on Hard Drive to the Cloud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. I want to transfer files from my old computer's hard drive to my new compute's hard drive,...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I want to transfer files from my old computer's hard drive to my new compute's hard drive,...: I connected my old hard drive to my new PC. The HDD has two partitions. I can enter into both of them, but when I try to open some of the folders it says "You don't currently have permission to access this folder. Click Continue to permanently get access to this folder". I...
  9. Transferring files from old hard drive to new hard drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transferring files from old hard drive to new hard drive: Hello, My laptop recently broke that was running Windows 7. I bought a new laptop that is running Windows 10. Since my old laptop would not start, I bought a hard drive enclosure so I could move everything off my old hard drive onto my new one. I am confused with exactly...
  10. New standards may bring run-flat tech to hard drives

in Windows 10 News
    New standards may bring run-flat tech to hard drives: If car tires can keep going when they're damaged, then why not hard disks? Industry standards committees are working on this concept. Microsoft and others are starting to plan for its implementation. Enterprise storage systems including Microsoft Azure are a year or two...