Windows 10: Bringing Office to everyone

Discus and support Bringing Office to everyone in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today is the next step in bringing Office to everyone and on every device with the start of Office for Android tablet preview, new Office for iPhone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 5, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Bringing Office to everyone

Source...

:)

Brink, Nov 5, 2014

2. Unable to sync One note app from mobile

Hi everyone,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. The OneNote team is aware and actively investigating this issue.

Please note that your personal Office documents, the ones created with your Microsoft account, are impacted and won't sync at this time. Work and school documents are not impacted by this outage and should syncing correctly.

We will alert you once we know of a workaround or a fix.
    Thank you for your patience.

Noyonima

Noyonima H [MSFT], Nov 5, 2014
  3. OneNote Not Syncing on Lumia 635 - Error Code 80070005

Hi everyone,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. The OneNote team is aware and actively investigating this issue.

Please note that your personal Office documents, the ones created with your Microsoft account, are impacted and won't sync at this time. Work and school documents are not impacted by this outage and should syncing correctly.

We will alert you once we know of a workaround or a fix.
    Thank you for your patience.

Noyonima

Noyonima H [MSFT], Nov 5, 2014
  4. Bringing Office to everyone

Thanks, just seen this
    Screenshot does look like current version

paulsalter, Nov 5, 2014
  5. I just checked that. Its a really good news.
    Anyways, thanks for the info Brink!

Fahadking07, Nov 5, 2014
  6. Trust_No1 Win User
    Interesting I may drop my 365 subscription since the free version is available for Windows.

Trust_No1, Nov 6, 2014
  7. adamf Win User
    I think Office 365 is a good deal (for me) but you can use the free versions by signing into your OneDrive account. They are OK for basic stuff.

Attachment 7946

Attachment 7945

adamf, Nov 6, 2014
  8. jimbo45 Win User

Hi there.

Great news for Android but the crunch will be in the COST.

Currently I'm using KINGSOFT (now WPS) office on my phone -- and it's FREE - and handles Ms Office formats just fine. I'm not sure I would design complex spreadsheets on a phone but I can see on a Tablet it could be of use. PRICE is key though.

(Incidentally I'm playing around with ANDROID as a VM on a Touch computer -- some of the VM builds are quite good now -- I'll have to see if the preview works on it too !!!).

To get you started read this.

http://www.itworld.com/article/26933...indows-pc.html

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Nov 6, 2014
  9. Edwin New Member
    Drat! Have to be running KitKat on Android! *Sad

Edwin, Nov 6, 2014
  10. waffler Win User
    Still using Office 2003 used to use Office 2010 at work . Not looked at at Office 365

waffler, Nov 6, 2014
  11. groze Win User
    Will that free office work for Windows 7 (I know this is a windows 10 forum), will access work? I kind of leery loading my password list to the cloud.

groze, Nov 8, 2014
  12. The free web based Office apps with OneDrive will work pretty much with any OS and browser as far as I can tell.

But Access is a different animal, never seen it offered for free in any venue.

lparsons21, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Bringing Office to everyone - Similar Threads - Bringing Office everyone

2. KB5026446 for Windows 11 brings new features, but not for everyone

in Windows 10 News
    KB5026446 for Windows 11 brings new features, but not for everyone: Microsoft has released an update for its Windows 11 operating system, KB5026446, a few hours ago. The preview update includes new features, courtesy of the third Moments update, and lots of fixes. Most new features appear to be locked, even after installation of the preview...
  3. Microsoft bringing Fluent Design to Office for iOS and Android

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft bringing Fluent Design to Office for iOS and Android: In Seattle, an engineer thumbs through a Mumbai-based coworker's edits while walking between meetings. In rural China, an artisan uses their phone to sell their creations. In Johannesburg, a lawyer texts back a client before catching the bus. These real-life snapshots show...
  4. New Office app for Windows 10 Now Available to Everyone

in Windows 10 News
    New Office app for Windows 10 Now Available to Everyone: Starting today, Windows 10 users have a great new way to get started with Office and jump into their work quickly – a new app simply called, Office. [ATTACH] The Office app provides users with a simple experience that helps them get to what they need quickly – whether...
  5. Please Bring IE Back Into the Office LineUp

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Please Bring IE Back Into the Office LineUp: I can only think MS's decision to remove VBA scripted browsers like Internet Explorer from Office was done out of ignorance and that these young Office programmers have no idea what power they are taking away from internet automation. Please bring IE back, or at least...
  6. Bringing WebVR to everyone with the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update

in Windows 10 News
    Bringing WebVR to everyone with the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update: Last April, we introduced the WebVR 1.1 API in Microsoft Edge as part of the Windows Creators Update, providing a foundation for developers to create immersive virtual reality experiences with Windows Mixed Reality developer kits. We have been hard at work building on this...
  7. Bringing 3D to everyone through open standards

in Windows 10 News
    Bringing 3D to everyone through open standards: Earlier this week, at the Microsoft Windows 10 Event, we shared our vision (read more about it from Terry Myerson and Megan Saunders) around 3D for everyone in New York. As part of achieving that vision we are delighted to share that Microsoft is joining the 3D Formats...
  8. Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Brings Closer to Windows for Everyone

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Brings Closer to Windows for Everyone: Today, with the launch of the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update, Microsoft is taking a big step forward on our journey to make our products more accessible and empower people with disabilities. Our teams have been working tirelessly to build inclusive content and expand the...
  9. The new Google Contacts: Bringing everyone together

in Windows 10 News
    The new Google Contacts: Bringing everyone together: From email to Hangouts to a good ol' fashioned phone call, you've got a lot of options to get in touch with someone. But keeping all those options organized for all your contacts...well, it can be a pain, especially when you need to find that information in a hurry! So...
  10. Office Sway: bringing more search and more intelligence

in Windows 10 News
    Office Sway: bringing more search and more intelligence: From the beginning, Sway has aimed to help people easily create and share fantastic content that looks great on any device. Today, we’re thrilled to start bringing the intelligence of Bing Image Search into Sway Preview. These features allow you to search for content, review...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone4257