Windows 10: Bringing Windows 10 to Public Sector Customers in China

Discus and support Bringing Windows 10 to Public Sector Customers in China in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; From the beginning, Windows 10 has been designed as a global service – available in 190 markets around the world. In China, hundreds of millions of PCs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 16, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Bringing Windows 10 to Public Sector Customers in China

Source: Bringing Windows 10 to Public Sector Customers in China | Windows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, Dec 16, 2015

2. Windows causes brand new HDD to fail

Bad sectors can only be detected when an OS is installed, or another non-MS program. You should have checked it/ guaranteed it before you baught it.

Installing Windows 10 or any Windows will should not bringing any bad sectors. Unless . . . how did you obtained the Media installer of Windows 10

Bring it back to the shop, tell that "it has Bad sectors", just that simple

Gina_on_the_thread, Dec 16, 2015
  3. SalSaba Win User
    outlook tasks on windows 10 mobile is a must have!

Outlook tasks no longer available with mobile Windows 10 making the Windows phone obsolete ... my kids iPHONE 6S does have a TASK Manager & syncs them with exchange server, OUTLOOK.com account, and my Desktop Outlook. I would think that if Microsoft
    wants to increase presence in the mobile sector that such basic functions would be provided on their devices not allowing the competition to be better! As a loyal Windows mobile customer, I kindly urge MS to please consider bringing outlook tasks and synch
    capability back to Windows 10 mobile before many of Windows loyal customers abandon ship. Thanks!

SalSaba, Dec 16, 2015
  4. Mc Ruff Win User

This looks like how Microsoft has got around the privacy concerns for the Chinese Government. Telemetry and usage data will not be going to Microsoft but to this organization in China.

C&M Information Technologies will play three important roles:
    • It will collect feedback from these government customers on their specific use requirements to inform the creation of the successive updates of the government Windows 10 image, which may be developed by the joint organization.

Mc Ruff, Dec 17, 2015
Thema:

1. Bringing Windows 10 to Public Sector Customers in China - Similar Threads - Bringing Public Sector

2. Windows 10 can't activate or upgrade - China

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 can't activate or upgrade - China: I bought my current PC about 6 months ago in China where I live and work. Up until a week ago, it was activated and everything was fine. About a week ago, I started seeing the activate windows watermark in the bottom right. In the activation screen, it displays the Product ID...
  3. Windows 10 can't activate or upgrade - China

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 can't activate or upgrade - China: I bought my current PC about 6 months ago in China where I live and work. Up until a week ago, it was activated and everything was fine. About a week ago, I started seeing the activate windows watermark in the bottom right. In the activation screen, it displays the Product ID...
  4. Is it legal to use China OEM Windows PRO outside of Mainland China?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it legal to use China OEM Windows PRO outside of Mainland China?: Is it legal to use China OEM Windows PRO outside of Mainland China, for example, Macau and Hong Kong?If not, is that possible to pay up to acquire the license at a reasonable cost?...
  5. Bring back custom sizing in the Windows Photo App ASAP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bring back custom sizing in the Windows Photo App ASAP: Prior use for the photo app function for our busy pathology practice was to crop, then resize any clinical images to a specific, custom pixel size to match the micrographs included in our reports from a different program. Yess, we might have some 'squashing' or 'compression'...
  6. Bring back custom sizing in the Windows Photo App ASAP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bring back custom sizing in the Windows Photo App ASAP: Prior use for the photo app function for our busy pathology practice was to crop, then resize any clinical images to a specific, custom pixel size to match the micrographs included in our reports from a different program. Yess, we might have some 'squashing' or 'compression'...
  7. Reinstalling Windows 10 on a new SSD in China

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstalling Windows 10 on a new SSD in China: Thank you for anyone who can help me here. I am looking to replace my SSD to a larger size and at the same time give it a fresh install of Windows. My plan is to do it all myself but there are a lot of different articles and options and I also realized a possible problem I...
  8. Windows 10 China

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 China: I have purchased a HP i3 desktop computer (no DVD drive) which has a Chinese version of Windows 10 Home. It won't allow me to change the language in settings which is apparently common. Can I upgrade to the English Pro version online or can I simply purchase a new English...
  9. Windows 10 in China

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 in China: China is a global epicenter for innovation and as we shared back in March at the Windows Hardware Engineering Community summit in Shenzhen, China, we’re excited to be working with leading hardware and software companies in China to develop ground-breaking devices and consumer...
  10. Public Preview for Office 365 commercial customers

in Windows 10 News
    Public Preview for Office 365 commercial customers: Following the launch of Microsoft Forms in Education last summer, we heard from businesses that they need an easy-to-use tool for creating surveys, quizzes and polls. Today, we’re rolling out the public preview of Microsoft Forms to our Office 365 commercial subscribers, so...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows spotlight quiz