Windows 10: Brio for Windows Hello setup

Discus and support Brio for Windows Hello setup in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/JeffAlvarez9 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ijzjvm/brio_for_windows_hello_setup/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JeffAlvarez9, Aug 31, 2020.

1. Brio for Windows Hello setup

/u/JeffAlvarez9, Aug 31, 2020
  2. xy677 Win User

Logitech BRIO not working with Hello after upgrade

Just upgraded to Creators Update (1703) and there were no errors during the install but now my Logitech BRIO camera is not working with Windows Hello.

I can see the camera listed in device manager with no errors and it works in Skype but at the logon screen it says that no camera is available. I tried turning Hello off and on again but that didn't help.Also tried different USB ports but that didn't help either.

There is a Logitech KB about this but it didn't fix my issue:

No video or BRIO webcam not detected after Windows 10 update - Logitech Support Article

Has anyone else had this problem and been able to fix it?

xy677, Aug 31, 2020
  3. Logitech BRIO not working with Hello after upgrade

I have the exact same problem. I've not found a solution yet. I'll add (and bet it's the same for you) that Hello works with the PIN, just not the BRIO. I also have a fingerprint reader, which still works fine. So it's not Hello, nor just the Brio (as you said, works with Skype -- same for me), but something unique to the combination of Hello, Creators Update, and Brio.

GranitStatColin, Aug 31, 2020
  4. SandipND Win User

Brio for Windows Hello setup

SandipND, Aug 31, 2020
Thema:

Brio for Windows Hello setup

1. Brio for Windows Hello setup - Similar Threads - Brio Hello setup

2. Windows Hello Setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello Setup: I am using Dell Latitude 5490 Laptop, OS windows 10 Pro 22H2 Build.Build in Camera Realteck Driver updated.while trying to setup windows hello after PIN face recognition is not appearing. Yeah Microsoft! please Help...
  3. hello face sign in brio camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello face sign in brio camera: hello face sign in brio camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-face-sign-in-brio-camera/2542ff77-5b17-4021-adfa-5afaaba16f3a
  4. hello face sign in brio camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hello face sign in brio camera: hello face sign in brio camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-face-sign-in-brio-camera/2542ff77-5b17-4021-adfa-5afaaba16f3a
  5. windows hello with logitech brio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows hello with logitech brio: Hi,So I have been trying to solve an issue where my Logitech brio 4k stream edition doesn't seem to work on windows hello, now I've checked and the webcam is indeed compatible, so why when I go to setup windows hello with my webcam it either says right away that my webcam...
  6. windows hello with logitech brio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows hello with logitech brio: Hi,So I have been trying to solve an issue where my Logitech brio 4k stream edition doesn't seem to work on windows hello, now I've checked and the webcam is indeed compatible, so why when I go to setup windows hello with my webcam it either says right away that my webcam...
  7. Logitech Brio Does Not Work with Windows Hello Face

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Logitech Brio Does Not Work with Windows Hello Face: I am experiencing difficulty in even setting up my Logitech Brio camera with Windows Hello Face. I just now updated to the latest version of LogiCapture and updated my Brio's firmware to version 2.5 Windows Hello Face has never worked for my Brio, i.e., I can't even set it...
  8. Windows Hello not recognizing Brio webcam

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Hello not recognizing Brio webcam: I just purchased a Brio specifically to use with Windows Hello, but WH isn't recognizing it - that section says the option is currently unavailable. I've been using a PQI mini fingerprint scanner for several months without a problem. I'm running Windows 10 Pro 2004. The...
  9. windows hello, Logitech brio, win10 1903

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows hello, Logitech brio, win10 1903: Since my upgrade to 1903 windows 10 hello cannot turn on camera for hello, though camera works for Skype and other programs. This has happened at least twice before at feature updates. I have followed all the suggestions listed in community support but still of no avail....
  10. Logitech BRIO not working with Hello after upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Logitech BRIO not working with Hello after upgrade: Just upgraded to Creators Update (1703) and there were no errors during the install but now my Logitech BRIO camera is not working with Windows Hello. I can see the camera listed in device manager with no errors and it works in Skype but at the logon screen it says that...