Windows 10: Britec Uploaded a new video, Thought I would share it with you.

Discus and support Britec Uploaded a new video, Thought I would share it with you. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Britec Is one of my favorite Youtubers and he never disappoints. This will come in very handy! What do you think. [media] 169295 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Lance1, Nov 27, 2020.

1. Lance1 Win User

Britec Uploaded a new video, Thought I would share it with you.

Britec Is one of my favorite Youtubers and he never disappoints. This will come in very handy! What do you think.

:)

Lance1, Nov 27, 2020
  2. Alicia J Win User

How do I share a large video on my computer without uploading it?

I am wondering if there is a way to share a video on my computer, without uploading it. I have FreeMake Video Converter but can't seem to figure out how to make a link to share it. I have read about using an HTML file but have no idea how to go about that.

Any suggestions?

Alicia J, Nov 27, 2020
  3. Ian Sal Win User
    Upload Video in Youtube

Hi,

Internet Explorer 11 in Windows Phone 8.1 comes together with the File Picker which let’s you select and upload files. You can make use of the same to upload videos to YouTube. Follow these steps:

• Login in to your Google Account.
    • Open YouTube.com/upload
    • Tap on Select files to upload and choose the video file that you want to upload.
    Let us know how it works.

Regards.

Ian Sal, Nov 27, 2020
  4. John Fue Win User

Xbox app crashes during uploading videos

Hi Brett,

We would like to suggest that you use a non third party editor in uploading the video.

We also recommend to run System File Checker it checks for system file corruption. Check the steps below:

• Right-click (or press and hold) the Start button, then select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Enter sfc /scannow (note the space between "sfc" and "/").

Thank you.

John Fue, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

1. Britec Uploaded a new video, Thought I would share it with you. - Similar Threads - Britec Uploaded video

2. Britec on YouTube reports 2004 bug you likely have

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Britec on YouTube reports 2004 bug you likely have: Greetings, Ignorance can be bliss. All four of my PCs finally updated and everything seemed good. I subscribe to a Windows YouTuber who has excellent advice most of time and he just warned of this bug. All 4 of my various PCs had it. https://youtu.be/ffHIY6pOJUk?t=426...
  3. Britec on YouTube reports 2004 bug you likely have

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Britec on YouTube reports 2004 bug you likely have: Greetings, Ignorance can be bliss. All four of my PCs finally updated and everything seemed good. I subscribe to a Windows YouTuber who has excellent advice most of time and he just warned of this bug. All 4 of my various PCs had it. https://youtu.be/ffHIY6pOJUk?t=426...
  4. Never thought updating would be this difficult.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Never thought updating would be this difficult.: I continued to get errors upon downloading build 2004 so I used Windows Update Assistant. I believe it installed properly, but can’t check because I get a black screen after login. Has anyone else had trouble with the update? submitted by /u/Fordari [link] [comments]...
  5. Video Uploads

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Video Uploads: Hello, I am trying to upload videos from my iPhone to the computer but it will not upload any of my content. I need the contact ASAP for work. Thank you. ALi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-uploads/915d8ece-e74d-4ba9-8469-193213652b02
  6. thoughts on this video card

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    thoughts on this video card: what do you think of evga 2060 rtx sc ultra 8 gig card. any need to use software to adjust fan curve. has idle fan stop not blowing at desktop use or low game use. how sheat on card anybody use it
  7. Video upload

Video upload: I uploaded a video off my computer, but it's taking a long time. It's like it's stuck or frozen, it's taking way to long. What's the problem and what can I do about this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-upload/9e755ff0-2a92-4089-ac98-a3124e789a46"
  8. Just a Thought I will share

in Windows 10 Customization
    Just a Thought I will share: As most of you know I have had some issues with Windows 10 and I believe that I was the cause of all of them. I removed stuff that I did not need, tweaked things, and so forth. I now have a clean running machine that is faster than it ever was. I have done the Following:...
  9. How do I share a large video on my computer without uploading it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I share a large video on my computer without uploading it?: I am wondering if there is a way to share a video on my computer, without uploading it. I have FreeMake Video Converter but can't seem to figure out how to make a link to share it. I have read about using an HTML file but have no idea how to go about that. Any suggestions?...
  10. How do I share a large video without uploading it to a website?

How do I share a large video without uploading it to a website?: I have a large wmv video that I want to share with a friend. How do I go about that without putting it on a USB stick or uploading the whole video to a service like Google drive? 102943