Windows 10: broad band

Discus and support broad band in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a dell with a tower set up for broadband can i get an adapter for wireles connection from my laptop via usb and install it Thank you TIMMY... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by timmaddox, Oct 27, 2018.

1. timmaddox Win User

broad band

I have a dell with a tower set up for broadband can i get an adapter for wireles connection from my laptop via usb and install it

Thank you

TIMMY

:)

timmaddox, Oct 27, 2018
  2. novice64 Win User

high usage of broad band

I have Dell Inspiron 15 with Windows 10 and metered internet connection. At times the computer starts using broad band from 1mbps to 6mpbs. . browsing becomes a problem. it also consumes about1GB in 5 minutes. which is not usual.

I opened the Task Manager to find out the culprit process. This is what I found:

SERVICE HOST LOCAL SYSTEM -------BACKGROUND INTELLIGENT TRANSFER SERVICE was using this data.

May I know what this process is and why it starts behaving so erratically . I need help to eradicate this problem.

novice64, Oct 27, 2018
  3. GLAXMAN Win User
    how to use pc internet broad band to down load content to connected windows phone

how do i use pc internet broad band to down load content to connected windows phone

GLAXMAN, Oct 27, 2018
  4. broad band

Unable to see MS Band 2 on Lumia 950

I have the latest update but found the answer when I looked at this link:-

How to pair the Microsoft Band with a 'replacement' phone?

It looks as though the MS Band doesn't de-register the existing band and as a result doesn't show up in the phones Bluetooth list. I'm not sure what step in the linked list I'd taken when the phone/band appeared and sorted itself out - but it did, so if
    anyone else has the problem it's worth repeating the steps in the link.

Because the band was out of sync with the Steps recorded on the phone and I couldn't find a way of making the steps = the phone. However, next day when the band reset itself they were all in sync again. Microsoft should probably sort this out - especially
    as changing bands/phones is quite common - but it's working now which was my main concern.

neilfoley_943, Oct 27, 2018
Thema:

broad band

1. broad band - Similar Threads - broad band

2. What does current channel Broad mean

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does current channel Broad mean: HI I was wondering Sometimes when I push the update button on windows update I get a message saying the following when windows update is up dating the defintions for Windows security antvirus witch is part of windows 11.What I would like to now what does current channel...
  3. What does current channel Broad mean

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What does current channel Broad mean: HI I was wondering Sometimes when I push the update button on windows update I get a message saying the following when windows update is up dating the defintions for Windows security antvirus witch is part of windows 11.What I would like to now what does current channel...
  4. Windows 10 version 22H2 is ready for broad deployment

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 version 22H2 is ready for broad deployment: Windows 10 version 22H2, which Microsoft released just last month, has already been designated for broad deployment by the company. The latest feature update for Windows 10 was released on October 18, 2022 to the public. [ATTACH] The fact that Microsoft did not reveal the...
  5. Microsoft says Windows 10 version 21H2 is officially "ready for broad deployment"

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft says Windows 10 version 21H2 is officially "ready for broad deployment": Later this year, Microsoft plans to release Windows 10 version 22H2. Right now, Windows 10 version 21H2 is the latest available version, and this version has reached broad deployment status. [ATTACH] Microsoft confirms this on the official Windows 10 Release Health website:...
  6. Windows 10 versions 1909 and 2004 are "ready for broad deployment"

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 versions 1909 and 2004 are "ready for broad deployment": Microsoft changed the status of the Windows 10 operating system versions 1909 and 2004 to broad deployment on February 3, 2021. The new status changes how the operating system versions are offered on customer devices. Up until now, users had to install the updates manually,...
  7. Ahead of Windows 10 21H1, Microsoft confirms v2004 broad deployment

in Windows 10 News
    Ahead of Windows 10 21H1, Microsoft confirms v2004 broad deployment: Windows 10 21H1 update is expected to launch in May/June and Microsoft has now confirmed that version 2004 of the OS is finally ready for ‘broad deployment’. Basically, this means that Windows 10 version 2004 doesn’t have any major bugs for most configurations and it’s ready...
  8. Microsoft: Windows 10 version 1903 is ready for broad deployment

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft: Windows 10 version 1903 is ready for broad deployment: Windows 10 version 1903, the soon-to-be-replaced latest feature update version of Windows 10, has been declared "ready for broad deployment" by Microsoft. The news comes in form of a new paragraph added to the release information page of Windows 10 version 1903 and Windows...
  9. Windows 10 version 1809 is ready for broad deployment

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 version 1809 is ready for broad deployment: Microsoft revealed yesterday that the company's current version of Windows 10, version 1809, is designated for broad deployment. In other words, Windows 10 version 1809's servicing option is now Semi-Annual Channel. Microsoft will stop using the term from Windows 10 version...
  10. Windows 10 version 1809 designated for broad deployment

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 version 1809 designated for broad deployment: Based on the data and the feedback we’ve received from consumers, OEMs, ISVs, partners, and commercial customers, Windows 10, version 1809 has transitioned to broad deployment. With this, the Windows 10 release information page will now reflect Semi-Annual Channel (SAC) for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. broad band wifi network adapter