Windows 10: Broadband Modem Problem

Discus and support Broadband Modem Problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My windows 10 is connected to the Internet, however, certain apps cannot be run, including the microsoft store, saying that there is no network... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by andalouTD, May 30, 2020.

1. andalouTD Win User

Broadband Modem Problem

My windows 10 is connected to the Internet, however, certain apps cannot be run, including the microsoft store, saying that there is no network connection.

Youtube works just fine however when clicking into websites it says there's no internet connection.

When I troubleshooted wifi adaptors it says that the Broadband Modem is not working properly. Does anyone has a solution? I looked everywhere in my house but I don't think my parents installed a broadband Modem.

:)

andalouTD, May 30, 2020

2. Cellular Broadband Modem

Cellular Broadband Modem: EM7345 has been working perfectly.

Since some days - perhaps after an updating - the status of modem shows "No Service".

Please help me to solve this problem in Windows 10 x64. Thank you.

Najafizadeh.org, May 30, 2020
  3. Cellular Broadband Modem

Thank you Charlie,

System: Lenovo _ MT_2353, or in other word:

Lenovo X250

Cellular Broadband Modem: EM7345

Device has been functioning perfectly, suddenly it stopped to run. I may ask if there is a possibility to reverse the modem to its legacy mode. The modem has been running for some times with Lenovo Drivers. After updating the driver with a newer one, Microsoft
    driver, it was still functioning very well.

Danke lieber Charlie, und verbleibe.

Najafizadeh.org, May 30, 2020
  4. Broadband Modem Problem

Issues with Dial up connection using Vodafone USB modem, Windows 10

Hi Jay,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand how difficult it could be. However, we would need some more information regarding the issue.

1. Do you see network signals showing as connected in the taskbar?
    2. May I know the model of the Vodafone modem you are using?

Please refer to
    Mobile Broadband Software for Windows 10
    for the list of modem models which support Windows 10. We would suggest you to download the software utility from the article and check if it resolves the issue.

We would also suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to check for the drivers for modem.

1. Connect the USB modem.
    2. Open Device Manager by searching for it in search bar.
    3. Locate and expand Universal serial bus Controllers in the list.
    4. Check if the driver are displayed under the tree.

Regards,

Manjunath_H, May 30, 2020
Thema:

Broadband Modem Problem

1. Broadband Modem Problem - Similar Threads - Broadband Modem Problem

2. Broadband problem on new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Broadband problem on new laptop: I have a brand new Asus i7, 16Gb RAM laptop with Windows 11. When I start the laptop or wake from sleep I measure my broadband speed and it is less than 20Mbp/sec when I have a 140Mbp/sec service. Acting on advice I restart the WLAN service. When I measure my broadband speed...
  3. Broadband problem on new laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Broadband problem on new laptop: I have a brand new Asus i7, 16Gb RAM laptop with Windows 11. When I start the laptop or wake from sleep I measure my broadband speed and it is less than 20Mbp/sec when I have a 140Mbp/sec service. Acting on advice I restart the WLAN service. When I measure my broadband speed...
  4. Broadband Connectivity

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Broadband Connectivity: Hi. I bought a refurbished computer. The CPU is IntelR CoreTM i5-6600 CPU @ 3.30GHz 3.31 GHz. I have connected an ethernet cable. I pay a lot of money for very fast broadband. My router has 2.4GHz and 5GHz. With the ethernet cable connection, my computer is only seeing the...
  5. Ethernet - Unidentified Network, No Internet Investigate router or broadband modem issues?

Ethernet - Unidentified Network, No Internet Investigate router or broadband modem issues?: As the Title suggests I am having issues with my ethernet connection. My ethernet will randomly disconnect itself from the internet. When I unplug the ethernet and plug it back in it tells me that the network is unidentified and there's no internet. Sometimes when I plug it...
  6. Broadband

Broadband: Broadband is ok in safe mode but slow in normal mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/broadband/6745881a-c3b5-4067-8668-268576418f02
  7. Broadband Connection

Broadband Connection: Microsoft have giving me a ref number, put me through to technical department three times each time i was eventually cut off without speaking to anyone. I have made two call back later times and no one has called. So I still have no broadband connection....
  8. Cellular Broadband Modem

Cellular Broadband Modem: Cellular Broadband Modem: EM7345 has been working perfectly. Since some days - perhaps after an updating - the status of modem shows "No Service". Please help me to solve this problem in Windows 10 x64. Thank you....
  9. Internet speed problem with 1 Giga broadband

Internet speed problem with 1 Giga broadband: Happy holidays to all! I've recently been upgraded to a 1 gigabyte broadband connection. We have two PCs connected by LAN. One of them achieves 800 Mbps download and 100 Mbps upload, which is within the ISP parameters, while my Lenovo T450s laptop only achieves 100-450 Mbps...
  10. Can I attach two same or different ADSL modem to Broadband Connection

Can I attach two same or different ADSL modem to Broadband Connection: I have got two broadband points at my different floors ( my wifi does not reach at other floor so I have made this arrangement ) from my ISP from their Main point. I disconnect my ADSL modem from one point and attach it to other point when I need to work there and then...