Windows 10: Broadband

Discus and support Broadband in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Broadband is ok in safe mode but slow in normal mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/broadband/6745881a-c3b5-4067-8668-268576418f02 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PatrickFeeney, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Broadband

Broadband is ok in safe mode but slow in normal mode

:)

PatrickFeeney, Jul 10, 2019

2. Data trough 4G mobile broadband connection blocked when ethernet connected

Hi Robert,

It appears that Windows is managing your connection. It only allows you to connect to your mobile broadband connection if you're not connected to either Wi-Fi or Ethernet connection. To work around this behavior, I suggest disabling this feature to allow
    you to manually connect to your cellular or mobile connection. Please follow these steps:

1. Navigate to Settings > Network & Internet > Cellular.
    2. Uncheck the box for Let Windows manage this connection.
    3. Once done, try connecting manually to your mobile broadband while Ethernet is connected and see if it works.

For more information about mobile broadband connection, please check out,
    Cellular settings in Windows 10

Please update this thread with the result so I'll be able to assist you further if needed.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jul 10, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Windows 10 Mobile Broadband Locked

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I would suggest you to unplug the simcard and replug it and try to unblock it again and check if it helps. Refer to the following link and follow the steps to Unlock or unblock your mobile broadband device.

Unlock or unblock your mobile broadband device

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/unlock-unblock-mobile-broadband-device

(Note: link applies to Windows 10 also)

Let us know if you have any further queries related to the issue. We would be happy to help you.

Arul_D, Jul 10, 2019
  4. Arjay Dom Win User

Broadband

Running Mobile Broadband on Haier Y11b

Hi,

This issue can occur from a disabled mobile adapter.

Follow these steps and see if the issue will persist:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Change the view to Small icons.
    • Click on Network and Sharing Center.
    • Select Change adapter settings.
    • Find and right-click the name of the Mobile Broadband and select Enable.
    • Return to Settings and see if Cellular option will appear.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Arjay Dom, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

Broadband

1. Broadband - Similar Threads - Broadband

2. Generic mobile broadband adapter properties code 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Generic mobile broadband adapter properties code 10: The device cannot start code 10 The specified request is not a valid operation for the targeted devuce https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/generic-mobile-broadband-adapter-properties-code/2f8a623a-872c-4062-84fc-7ee2165e5a2e
  3. Generic mobile broadband adapter properties code 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Generic mobile broadband adapter properties code 10: The device cannot start code 10 The specified request is not a valid operation for the targeted devuce https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/generic-mobile-broadband-adapter-properties-code/2f8a623a-872c-4062-84fc-7ee2165e5a2e
  4. Generic mobile broadband adapter properties code 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Does anyone know why my computer keeps saying there is no SIM I'm the mobile broadband device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know why my computer keeps saying there is no SIM I'm the mobile broadband device: I did troubleshoot and it says that the adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related problems and that it's not fixed I've been dealing with this for a week now...
  6. Does anyone know why my computer keeps saying there is no SIM I'm the mobile broadband device

Does anyone know why my computer keeps saying there is no SIM I'm the mobile broadband device: I did troubleshoot and it says that the adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related problems and that it's not fixed I've been dealing with this for a week now...
  7. Does anyone know why my computer keeps saying there is no SIM I'm the mobile broadband device

8. How am I connected to internet without broadband or a Wi Fi device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How am I connected to internet without broadband or a Wi Fi device?: AT&T shut my internet service off on their side Sept 25. In the Settings menu it says I'm not connected to the internet. I don't have WiFi either. So how amI able to ask this question without some kind of device allowing me access to the internet...
  9. How am I connected to internet without broadband or a Wi Fi device?

How am I connected to internet without broadband or a Wi Fi device?: AT&T shut my internet service off on their side Sept 25. In the Settings menu it says I'm not connected to the internet. I don't have WiFi either. So how amI able to ask this question without some kind of device allowing me access to the internet...
  10. How am I connected to internet without broadband or a Wi Fi device?

Users found this page by searching for:

1. uncheck let windows keep me connected mobile broadband box