Windows 10: Broadcast option has disappeared from Gamebar

Discus and support Broadcast option has disappeared from Gamebar in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I used to be able to broadcast on mixer using a broadcast button on the game bar capture window. For a few weeks now that option has disappeared - I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by l1ltheONEl1l, Oct 24, 2019.

1. Broadcast option has disappeared from Gamebar

I used to be able to broadcast on mixer using a broadcast button on the game bar capture window. For a few weeks now that option has disappeared - I think coincidently with a windows update.

Has the ability to stream via Mixer been removed from windows 10 game bar?

:)

l1ltheONEl1l, Oct 24, 2019
  2. Roohi_Taj Win User

windows broadcasting

Hi ToddBrooks,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Could you please help me with the below questions:

• How are you broadcasting?
    • Are you receiving any error code along with the error message?
    • Which version of Windows you are using? (To check, type: winver in start menu and hit enter.)

You can check if the Broadcast option is enabled under Settings. To do so, follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Click on the Settings icon from the start menu.
    2. Click on Gaming > Click on
      Game bar.
    3. In the right pane, turn on the slider under “Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar”.

I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the Microsoft article on ‘Why
    can't I broadcast my game?
    andplease provide a screenshot of the window, so that we can have a better understanding on this issue. Follow the steps mentioned in the
    screenshot
    posted by Shawn ‘Cmdr’ Keene on Oct 2, 2015 to post the screenshot.

If you need further assistance, please respond to the above questions, so that we can narrow down the issue.

Hope it helps.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Oct 24, 2019
  3. Trying to broadcast using Windows 10 Game Bar.

So, for a while now I've been trying to broadcast my gameplay. I press Windows + G to pop up the gamebar, and then press the broadcast button. The mixer window appears but it disappears seconds after. Then it says that I am encountering a problem and could
    not start the broadcast. Its weird because I have both my xbox account, and Mixer, account logged in. Can somebody help me please? I've been wanting to stream for so long and Window's 10 gamebar is my thing, it even lets me record smoothly with unnoticeable
    flame loss.

Blazingheart0Gaming, Oct 24, 2019
  4. Broadcast option has disappeared from Gamebar

Gamebar process problem

Yeah, Like many people here have commented I have disabled everything in relation to Windows Game mode, gamedvr and gamebar in the settings menu. When that failed to fix the issue, I disabled everything in the registry in relation to game mode, gamedvr and
    gamebar. That stupid gamebar presence process was still there. Then I used powershell to remove the xbox app. Still there. It only started doing this today. Please get rid of this crap and give me back control over what runs on my own computer.

Thanks.

GingerMonkey_891, Oct 24, 2019
Thema:

Broadcast option has disappeared from Gamebar

1. Broadcast option has disappeared from Gamebar - Similar Threads - Broadcast option has

2. The sleep option has disappeared

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    The sleep option has disappeared: The option of putting my desktop in sleep mode no longer shows up when I go to power options. I can hibernate it, but can't seem to restore the sleep option. Any suggestions?...
  3. The sleep option has disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The sleep option has disappeared: The option of putting my desktop in sleep mode no longer shows up when I go to power options. I can hibernate it, but can't seem to restore the sleep option. Any suggestions?...
  4. The sleep option has disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Sleep Option Has Disappeared

Sleep Option Has Disappeared: After months of having the sleep option on my windows 11 PC, it has disappeared. I have tried everything I know in the troubleshooting guides to no avail. Specifically, I have followed the fixes in this article,...
  6. Sleep Option Has Disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sleep Option Has Disappeared: After months of having the sleep option on my windows 11 PC, it has disappeared. I have tried everything I know in the troubleshooting guides to no avail. Specifically, I have followed the fixes in this article,...
  7. Screen Resolution option has disappeared

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen Resolution option has disappeared: I've had my computer for almost 5 years now and I have consistently used the screen resolution 1920x1080. I restarted my computer about an hour ago at the request of Avast Antivirus. When the computer reloaded, I noticed the things on the screen had moved and enlarged in a...
  8. broadcast option of whatsapp

broadcast option of whatsapp: how do I get the Broadcast option not on whatsapp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/broadcast-option-of-whatsapp/8438fe02-d64d-4184-8bc9-a272f57488fe
  9. The dictate option has completely disappeared from my documents?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The dictate option has completely disappeared from my documents?: The dictate option has completely disappeared from my documents??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dictate/de262791-fe4a-49e4-aa50-d40be231e7ba
  10. Lock Computer option has disappeared from computer.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lock Computer option has disappeared from computer.: For some reason both Fast User Switching and the Lock Computer option disappeared from my computer today. I managed to re-enable Fast User Switching by altering the registry key...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. broadcast option not showing in gamebar

2. broadcast no long supported in gamebar

3. where has broadcasting gone in windows game bar