Windows 10: Broadcom 802.11ac WDi SDIO Adapter & bcmfn2 driver not working wibdows 10

Discus and support Broadcom 802.11ac WDi SDIO Adapter & bcmfn2 driver not working wibdows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hello everybody, I formatted my PC and installed windows 10. after that, the WiFi and Bluetooth do not work. I tried every driver and every driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MAVERICK_369, Aug 5, 2022.

1. Broadcom 802.11ac WDi SDIO Adapter & bcmfn2 driver not working wibdows 10

hello everybody, I formatted my PC and installed windows 10. after that, the WiFi and Bluetooth do not work. I tried every driver and every driver updater software on the internet and still it doesn't work. I installed an older windows 10 1703 version but still no WiFi or Bluetooth. I have been trying every trick on the internet for over a week now but still no luck. please help. thank you.

:)

MAVERICK_369, Aug 5, 2022

2. Broadcom 802.11ac WDi SDIO Adapter & bcmfn2

Problem Solved for Broadcom 802.11ac WDi SDIO Adapter & bcmfn2.

I have struggled over 2 weeks to find a solution to the drivers for Broadcom 802.11ac WDi SDIO Adapter not installing. I tried Microsoft catalog and many other but the only way is to download the driver package from http://theminixforum.com:9009/drivers/Z83-4_CherryTrail-T3-64bit_drivers.zip.
    Follow the instructions under \installer\platforminstaller\drivers\Z83-4 WiFi driver

It works like a dream

Darryl Clingen, Aug 5, 2022
  3. Broadcom WiFi Trouble (Broadcom 802.11ac WDI SDIO Adapter, Code 48):

I'm having trouble with my Broadcom WiFi adapter (Broadcom 802.11ac WDI SDIO Adapter). It won't show WiFi anywhere in my system and yes it supports it.

It keeps giving me Code 48 ( The driver for this device has been blocked from starting because it is known to have problems with Windows. Contact the hardware vendor for a new driver. ) in Device Manager and I've tried all the tricks, trust me:

I've updated it, tweaked it, etc. Please give me advice if possible.

Zachary Mohammed, Aug 5, 2022
  4. zunami Win User

Broadcom 802.11ac WDi SDIO Adapter & bcmfn2 driver not working wibdows 10

Broadcom 802. 11abgn wireless sdio adapter

hi,

My asus t200 transformer book has the Broadcom 802. 11abgn wireless sdio adapter.
    Recently, my PC started having serious issues with connecting to public wifi.
    Everytime I try, my PC says my wireless adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related issues, and the wireless function shuts down entirely.

Restarting, enabling and disabling and so forth doesn't solve the problem, only a full uninstall of the device and a clean install of most recent drivers fixes the issue, until next time I try connecting to a public wifi.

My Asus runs window 10 64bit.

Any ideas?

zunami, Aug 5, 2022
Thema:

Broadcom 802.11ac WDi SDIO Adapter & bcmfn2 driver not working wibdows 10

1. Broadcom 802.11ac WDi SDIO Adapter & bcmfn2 driver not working wibdows 10 - Similar Threads - Broadcom 802 11ac

2. "The Broadcom 802.11ac WDI SDIO Adapter adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "The Broadcom 802.11ac WDI SDIO Adapter adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related...: I've tried resetting my network, factory resetting my laptop enabling and disabling the driver, none of that didn't work, and also there's no options except airplane mode which is grayed out. Here's a pic...
  3. Broadcom 802.11ac WDI SDIO Adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Broadcom 802.11ac WDI SDIO Adapter: I have a laptop it has Broadcom 802.11ac WDI SDIO Adapter but something is wrong with it and it's stopping me from getting connected to the internet can someone give me a new adapter to download and tell me how to apply it?...
  4. Broadcom 802.11ac WDI SDIO Adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Broadcom 802.11ac WDI SDIO Adapter: I have a laptop it has Broadcom 802.11ac WDI SDIO Adapter but something is wrong with it and it's stopping me from getting connected to the internet can someone give me a new adapter to download and tell me how to apply it?...
  5. Broadcom 802.11ac WDI SDIO Adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Broadcom 802.11ac WDi SDIO Adapter & bcmfn2 driver not working wibdows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Broadcom 802.11ac WDi SDIO Adapter & bcmfn2 driver not working wibdows 10: hello everybody, I formatted my PC and installed windows 10. after that, the WiFi and Bluetooth do not work. I tried every driver and every driver updater software on the internet and still it doesn't work. I installed an older windows 10 1703 version but still no WiFi or...
  7. Broadcom 802.11ac WDi SDIO Adapter & bcmfn2 driver not working wibdows 10

Broadcom 802.11ac WDi SDIO Adapter & bcmfn2 driver not working wibdows 10: hello everybody, I formatted my PC and installed windows 10. after that, the WiFi and Bluetooth do not work. I tried every driver and every driver updater software on the internet and still it doesn't work. I installed an older windows 10 1703 version but still no WiFi or...
  8. Solved: Broadcom 802.11ac WDi SDIO Adapter & bcmfn2 for Linx 12x64 Laptop windows 10...

Solved: Broadcom 802.11ac WDi SDIO Adapter & bcmfn2 for Linx 12x64 Laptop windows 10...: Guys. A big thanks to Darryl Clingen for the driver for the wireless adapter. Spent days trying to resolve this. No help from Linx or Microsoft. All you need to do is follow the "read me" instructions and then reboot. Worked for me and now able to connect to the internet...
  9. Broadcom 802.11ac WDi SDIO Adapter & bcmfn2

Broadcom 802.11ac WDi SDIO Adapter & bcmfn2: Problem Solved for Broadcom 802.11ac WDi SDIO Adapter & bcmfn2. I have struggled over 2 weeks to find a solution to the drivers for Broadcom 802.11ac WDi SDIO Adapter not installing. I tried Microsoft catalog and many other but the only way is to download the driver...
  10. Broadcom 802. 11abgn wireless sdio adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Broadcom 802. 11abgn wireless sdio adapter: hi, My asus t200 transformer book has the Broadcom 802. 11abgn wireless sdio adapter. Recently, my PC started having serious issues with connecting to public wifi. Everytime I try, my PC says my wireless adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related issues, and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. driver broadcom 802.11 ac wdi sdio adapter