Windows 10: Broadcom 802.11n Wireless SDIO Adapter driver not working?

Discus and support Broadcom 802.11n Wireless SDIO Adapter driver not working? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I notice in my computer that Broadcom 802.11n Wireless SDIO Adapter is not working and not updating too. error message : This Device Cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Gaming RJ, Jul 8, 2020.

1. Gaming RJ Win User

Broadcom 802.11n Wireless SDIO Adapter driver not working?

Hi,

I notice in my computer that Broadcom 802.11n Wireless SDIO Adapter is not working and not updating too.

error message :

This Device Cannot Start. code10

{operation failed}

The requested operation was unsuccessful.

pls help me out

:)

Gaming RJ, Jul 8, 2020

2. Broadcom 802.11abgn Wireless SDIO Adapter is not working

Hi Tracey,

Corrupted wireless driver is one of the possible reasons why this issue is happening. We recommend uninstalling the driver to help resolve the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Click Network adapters to expand the list.
    • Right-click Broadcom 802.11abgn Wireless SDIO Adapter, then click Properties.
    • Go to Driver tab.
    • Click Uninstall.
    • Restart your computer.

Note: After restarting your computer. Windows will automatically install a generic driver on your computer.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Martin Bar, Jul 8, 2020
  3. Deleted Broadcom 802.11n Wireless SDIO Adaptor

I previously had an issue with connecting my pc to the internet and someone in a computer shop deleted the Broadcom 802.11n Wireless SDIO adaptor.

The same issue has occurred again and so I have uninstalled but I now can't get it back. It's on Windows 10.

I have no wifi connection and so totally unable to connect to the internet on this computer.

Is there anyway I can restore this?

Lifeofwylie, Jul 8, 2020
  4. zunami Win User

Broadcom 802. 11abgn wireless sdio adapter

hi,

My asus t200 transformer book has the Broadcom 802. 11abgn wireless sdio adapter.
    Recently, my PC started having serious issues with connecting to public wifi.
    Everytime I try, my PC says my wireless adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related issues, and the wireless function shuts down entirely.

Restarting, enabling and disabling and so forth doesn't solve the problem, only a full uninstall of the device and a clean install of most recent drivers fixes the issue, until next time I try connecting to a public wifi.

My Asus runs window 10 64bit.

Any ideas?

zunami, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Broadcom 802.11n Wireless SDIO Adapter driver not working? - Similar Threads - Broadcom 802 11n

2. "The Broadcom 802.11ac WDI SDIO Adapter adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "The Broadcom 802.11ac WDI SDIO Adapter adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related...: I've tried resetting my network, factory resetting my laptop enabling and disabling the driver, none of that didn't work, and also there's no options except airplane mode which is grayed out. Here's a pic...
  3. Broadcom 802.11ac WDI SDIO Adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Broadcom 802.11ac WDI SDIO Adapter: I have a laptop it has Broadcom 802.11ac WDI SDIO Adapter but something is wrong with it and it's stopping me from getting connected to the internet can someone give me a new adapter to download and tell me how to apply it?...
  4. Broadcom 802.11ac WDI SDIO Adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Broadcom 802.11ac WDI SDIO Adapter: I have a laptop it has Broadcom 802.11ac WDI SDIO Adapter but something is wrong with it and it's stopping me from getting connected to the internet can someone give me a new adapter to download and tell me how to apply it?...
  5. Broadcom 802.11ac WDI SDIO Adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Broadcom 802.11ac WDi SDIO Adapter & bcmfn2 driver not working wibdows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Broadcom 802.11ac WDi SDIO Adapter & bcmfn2 driver not working wibdows 10: hello everybody, I formatted my PC and installed windows 10. after that, the WiFi and Bluetooth do not work. I tried every driver and every driver updater software on the internet and still it doesn't work. I installed an older windows 10 1703 version but still no WiFi or...
  7. Broadcom 802.11ac WDi SDIO Adapter & bcmfn2 driver not working wibdows 10

Broadcom 802.11ac WDi SDIO Adapter & bcmfn2 driver not working wibdows 10: hello everybody, I formatted my PC and installed windows 10. after that, the WiFi and Bluetooth do not work. I tried every driver and every driver updater software on the internet and still it doesn't work. I installed an older windows 10 1703 version but still no WiFi or...
  8. Broadcom 802.11abgn Wireless SDIO Adapter cannot start and not working.

Broadcom 802.11abgn Wireless SDIO Adapter cannot start and not working.: Hi I have an Asus T100TAS and using the latest windows 10 20H2 Processor IntelR AtomTM CPU Z3775 @ 1.46GHz 1.46 GHz Installed RAM 2.00 GB 1.89 GB usable System type 32-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch Touch support with 10 touch points Here...
  9. broadcom 802.11n Wireless SDIO adapter

broadcom 802.11n Wireless SDIO adapter: I opened a thread about this in January of last year. That thread is now locked. I followed all the advice given at the time, but nothing worked. For quite some time I have not had time to deal with this. Apparently a few others found these same drivers and they did...
  10. Broadcom 802. 11abgn wireless sdio adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Broadcom 802. 11abgn wireless sdio adapter: hi, My asus t200 transformer book has the Broadcom 802. 11abgn wireless sdio adapter. Recently, my PC started having serious issues with connecting to public wifi. Everytime I try, my PC says my wireless adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related issues, and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to solve the problem of the broadcom 802.11n wireless SDIO Adapter adapter is experiencingdriver or hardware problem

2. broadcom 802.11n wireless sdio adapter driver windows 8.1 32bit

3. broadcom 802.11 abgn wireless sdio adapter driver windows 8.1 asus