Windows 10: Broadcom network adapter not functioning properly.

Discus and support Broadcom network adapter not functioning properly. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was having couple of problems with my pc which I had mentioned them all in my previous question that I had asked, can you please check that all,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by saninkiliyamannil, Dec 5, 2020.

1. Broadcom network adapter not functioning properly.

I was having couple of problems with my pc which I had mentioned them all in my previous question that I had asked, can you please check that all, after that only try to answer my question, I will provide the link just below of this line.

my previous question where I had mentioned the repaires i had tried to fix it

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/what-are-the-causes-of-loosing-drivers-from-my/a0bfdcf3-0c9c-4d4e-855e-886fee4652f2?messageId=5b9d3e14-af09-4d47-abad-290f0012295d

Please try to get me a proper and considerably easier method since I am using windows 10 tablet pc

:)

saninkiliyamannil, Dec 5, 2020
  2. StevemXA Win User

Broadcom 802.11g adapter

Recently ( Nov 2019) updated win 7 to 10 build 18363. My Broadcom WLAN adapter which was listed in device manager up until yesterday (20 dec) has simply disappeared, although when looking in system under "components/network/adapter it is listed as installed.

Now I have no WiFi or Bluetooth connections listed or available in settings/ network & internet! Now I can only connect to the internet by running a 45 foot cable from my modem to the desktop. Everything was working up until (20 dec). I tested the half
    card in another comp and it works although its running win 7.

I have read of problems with Broadcom and Win 10 is there any fix???

StevemXA, Dec 5, 2020
  3. Dee-on Win User
    My computer system having Broadcom 802.11 network adapter is not working in windows 10.

I've had the same error message after the most recent Windows 10 update, but had no Wifi connection issues.

I am using an Acer V5 laptop.

The issue seems to be related to the Broadcom 802.11 network adapter wireless network tray applet (WLTAY.exe) located at C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter.

I found that by disabling the broadcom applet at start up solved the this error message popping up at start-up, this may not work for everyone and could disable your wifi (mine still works).

• Press Ctrl+Alt+Del and select task manager.
    • Select the Start up tab
    • Right click "Broadcom 802.11 network adapter wireless network tray applet"
    • Select disable from menu
    Restart computer and error message should no longer appear.

If your wifi doesn't work follow the same instructions above but select enable instead of disable to re-enable the Broadcom applet.

Dee-on, Dec 5, 2020
  4. maranna Win User

Broadcom network adapter not functioning properly.

Broadcom network adapter 802.11n

Hello
    I am not having network issues but, when I run Macrium Reflect it says, "Click here to update the network adapter."

It seems to sense my network adapter is not adequate to use a network if I were to choose to do so.

Is this an indication my Windows 10 Pro has a driver that needs updating although I do not use a network for Macrium?
    TY
    Peter
    I went to Broadcom but the driver was for Win 8. I tried to update in device manager but it said I have the latest driver.

maranna, Dec 5, 2020
Thema:

Broadcom network adapter not functioning properly.

1. Broadcom network adapter not functioning properly. - Similar Threads - Broadcom network adapter

2. Broadcom 802.11g network adapter - Better/latest adapter?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Broadcom 802.11g network adapter - Better/latest adapter?: Hello, My old laptop has this wireless LAN adapter which I want to replace with a better/latest receiver supporting latest protocol. Kindly suggest me great products. Also, should I go with a combo Wireless LAN/Bluetooth receiver instead?...
  3. Windows 10 and Broadcom 802.11n Network Adapter broadcom bcmwl63a chipset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 and Broadcom 802.11n Network Adapter broadcom bcmwl63a chipset: Had issues with broadcom bcmwl63a on Windows 10 as reported with many people The issue was after a successful connection to my network that the connection dropped and was not since able to reconnect.. tried everything from reset to reinstall etc everything here:...
  4. Broadcom 802.11g adapter

Broadcom 802.11g adapter: Recently Nov 2019 updated win 7 to 10 build 18363. My Broadcom WLAN adapter which was listed in device manager up until yesterday 20 dec has simply disappeared, although when looking in system under "components/network/adapter it is listed as installed. Now I have no...
  5. problem with broadcom 802.11n network adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    problem with broadcom 802.11n network adapter: Hey guys, when problem with problem with broadcom 802.11n network adapter will be fixed??? I paid for windows 10, and now my PC cant use internet because u do updates, that destroy good device drivers!!! if problem not resolved soon! i will create actions against you!!! I...
  6. Windows 10 and Broadcom 802.11n Network Adapter

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 and Broadcom 802.11n Network Adapter: Hi, I've been having an issue with my laptop. It crashes twice, three times a day with a problem I posted below. I tried to rollback the driver, updated, rolled back a few more times, but nothing changed. My internet is online for hours and then it goes offline, so I have...
  7. Broadcom 802.11n network adapter error 48

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Broadcom 802.11n network adapter error 48: Broadcom 802.11n network adapter error 48 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/broadcom-80211n-network-adapter-error-48/e3a264e6-0563-42d5-866c-1f83d0d5826d
  8. WiFi adapter not functioning properly

WiFi adapter not functioning properly: Every time windows update the above screen shot is what I get. Wifi is not longer visible. After managing to fix it the last time, I began not updating. However, the program seem to have found away around forcing an update, whether I want it or not. This last time, when I...
  9. Broadcom network adapter 802.11n

Broadcom network adapter 802.11n: Hello I am not having network issues but, when I run Macrium Reflect it says, "Click here to update the network adapter." It seems to sense my network adapter is not adequate to use a network if I were to choose to do so. Is this an indication my Windows 10 Pro has a...
  10. Broadcom Network adapter keeps getting disabled by Win10

Broadcom Network adapter keeps getting disabled by Win10: I tried the upgrade from Win7 to Win10 and the upgrade went pretty smoothly. Everything seemed okay when it completed and I was using it for an hour or more. Then I went off to do some stuff and when I came back and the computer woke up I suddenly had no network connections...