Windows 10: Broadcom WiFi Trouble Broadcom 802.11ac WDI SDIO Adapter, Code 48:

Discus and support Broadcom WiFi Trouble Broadcom 802.11ac WDI SDIO Adapter, Code 48: in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm having trouble with my Broadcom WiFi adapter Broadcom 802.11ac WDI SDIO Adapter. It won't show WiFi anywhere in my system and yes it supports it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Zachary Mohammed, Jul 15, 2022.

1. Broadcom WiFi Trouble Broadcom 802.11ac WDI SDIO Adapter, Code 48:

I'm having trouble with my Broadcom WiFi adapter Broadcom 802.11ac WDI SDIO Adapter. It won't show WiFi anywhere in my system and yes it supports it. It keeps giving me Code 48 The driver for this device has been blocked from starting because it is known to have problems with Windows. Contact the hardware vendor for a new driver. in Device Manager and I've tried all the tricks, trust me: I've updated it, tweaked it, etc. Please give me advice if possible.

:)

Zachary Mohammed, Jul 15, 2022

2. Broadcom 802.11ac WDi SDIO Adapter & bcmfn2

Problem Solved for Broadcom 802.11ac WDi SDIO Adapter & bcmfn2.

I have struggled over 2 weeks to find a solution to the drivers for Broadcom 802.11ac WDi SDIO Adapter not installing. I tried Microsoft catalog and many other but the only way is to download the driver package from http://theminixforum.com:9009/drivers/Z83-4_CherryTrail-T3-64bit_drivers.zip.
    Follow the instructions under \installer\platforminstaller\drivers\Z83-4 WiFi driver

It works like a dream

Darryl Clingen, Jul 15, 2022
  3. zunami Win User
    Broadcom 802. 11abgn wireless sdio adapter

hi,

My asus t200 transformer book has the Broadcom 802. 11abgn wireless sdio adapter.
    Recently, my PC started having serious issues with connecting to public wifi.
    Everytime I try, my PC says my wireless adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related issues, and the wireless function shuts down entirely.

Restarting, enabling and disabling and so forth doesn't solve the problem, only a full uninstall of the device and a clean install of most recent drivers fixes the issue, until next time I try connecting to a public wifi.

My Asus runs window 10 64bit.

Any ideas?

zunami, Jul 15, 2022
  4. Broadcom WiFi Trouble Broadcom 802.11ac WDI SDIO Adapter, Code 48:

Broadcom 802.11n Adapter Giving Error Code 48

Hello everyone, I’m using an Aoson R106 Windows 10 Tablet. And I’ve been using it for about a year and a half. Been stuck using a usb lan adapter and the WiFi did work at one point. When going into device manager it says code 48 for the Broadcom 802.11n
    Wireless SDIO Adapter. That it’s blocked from starting because it’s known to have problems with windows. Whatever that means, I’ve tried uninstalling and checking for hardware changes. I’ve tried using the netsh winsock reset in command prompt. Pretty much
    most YouTube tutorials I’ve tried. Would appreciate any help out there, I just want the WiFi to work again. Broadcom WiFi Trouble Broadcom 802.11ac WDI SDIO Adapter, Code 48: :) Thanks for any help!

RickyBamBam, Jul 15, 2022
Thema:

Broadcom WiFi Trouble Broadcom 802.11ac WDI SDIO Adapter, Code 48:

1. Broadcom WiFi Trouble Broadcom 802.11ac WDI SDIO Adapter, Code 48: - Similar Threads - Broadcom WiFi Trouble

2. "The Broadcom 802.11ac WDI SDIO Adapter adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "The Broadcom 802.11ac WDI SDIO Adapter adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related...: I've tried resetting my network, factory resetting my laptop enabling and disabling the driver, none of that didn't work, and also there's no options except airplane mode which is grayed out. Here's a pic...
  3. "The Broadcom 802.11ac WDI SDIO Adapter adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "The Broadcom 802.11ac WDI SDIO Adapter adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related...: I've tried resetting my network, factory resetting my laptop enabling and disabling the driver, none of that didn't work, and also there's no options except airplane mode which is grayed out. Here's a pic...
  4. Broadcom 802.11ac WDI SDIO Adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Broadcom 802.11ac WDI SDIO Adapter: I have a laptop it has Broadcom 802.11ac WDI SDIO Adapter but something is wrong with it and it's stopping me from getting connected to the internet can someone give me a new adapter to download and tell me how to apply it?...
  5. Broadcom 802.11ac WDI SDIO Adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Broadcom 802.11ac WDI SDIO Adapter: I have a laptop it has Broadcom 802.11ac WDI SDIO Adapter but something is wrong with it and it's stopping me from getting connected to the internet can someone give me a new adapter to download and tell me how to apply it?...
  6. Broadcom 802.11ac WDI SDIO Adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Broadcom WiFi Trouble Broadcom 802.11ac WDI SDIO Adapter, Code 48:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Broadcom WiFi Trouble Broadcom 802.11ac WDI SDIO Adapter, Code 48:: I'm having trouble with my Broadcom WiFi adapter Broadcom 802.11ac WDI SDIO Adapter. It won't show WiFi anywhere in my system and yes it supports it. It keeps giving me Code 48 The driver for this device has been blocked from starting because it is known to have problems with...
  8. Broadcom WiFi Trouble Broadcom 802.11ac WDI SDIO Adapter, Code 48:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Broadcom WiFi Trouble Broadcom 802.11ac WDI SDIO Adapter, Code 48:: I'm having trouble with my Broadcom WiFi adapter Broadcom 802.11ac WDI SDIO Adapter. It won't show WiFi anywhere in my system and yes it supports it. It keeps giving me Code 48 The driver for this device has been blocked from starting because it is known to have problems with...
  9. Broadcom 802.11ac WDi SDIO Adapter & bcmfn2

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Broadcom 802.11ac WDi SDIO Adapter & bcmfn2: Problem Solved for Broadcom 802.11ac WDi SDIO Adapter & bcmfn2. I have struggled over 2 weeks to find a solution to the drivers for Broadcom 802.11ac WDi SDIO Adapter not installing. I tried Microsoft catalog and many other but the only way is to download the driver...
  10. Broadcom 802. 11abgn wireless sdio adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Broadcom 802. 11abgn wireless sdio adapter: hi, My asus t200 transformer book has the Broadcom 802. 11abgn wireless sdio adapter. Recently, my PC started having serious issues with connecting to public wifi. Everytime I try, my PC says my wireless adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related issues, and...