Windows 10: broblem in restart of my laptop

Discus and support broblem in restart of my laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i have asus x542uqr 6gb ram 1 tb hdd windows 10 pro v1803 build 17134.765 cpu: i5 8250 gpu: geforce 940mx and intel uhd 620 ((first i should... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Javad H, Jun 3, 2019.

1. Javad H Win User

broblem in restart of my laptop

i have asus x542uqr

6gb ram

1 tb hdd

windows 10 pro

v1803 build 17134.765

cpu: i5 8250

gpu: geforce 940mx and intel uhd 620

((first i should say that my pc shut down normally and turn on normally too. but when i need restart it never can do it.it first go to blue screen that says choose an account.i choose it and i enter my password then it go to diagnosis page(blue screen with advanced options) i should do startup repair with f7 or disable driver signature.then it start.so what can i do to fix this.it really nerver restart normally and every time i should disable driver signature for restart my laptop.))

please help

:)

Javad H, Jun 3, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jun 3, 2019
  3. My Laptop keeps restarting

Hi Charles,

Corruption within the system files is one of the possible reason why your laptop suddenly restarts. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?
    • What is the make and model of your laptop?
    • What changes were made to the device before this issue happened?
    • Have you encountered any error messages when the computer restarts?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps provided by
    Niranjan Manjhi
    in this thread.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Darleen Pen, Jun 3, 2019
  4. broblem in restart of my laptop

little cat, Jun 3, 2019
Thema:

broblem in restart of my laptop

1. broblem in restart of my laptop - Similar Threads - broblem restart laptop

2. My laptop will not restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop will not restart: I was 62 percent into a factory reset and the battery died when I plugged it back in a it says preparing and a window pops up that say unexpected error windows installation cannot proceed click to restart and it just does the same thing...
  3. My laptop will not restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop will not restart: I was 62 percent into a factory reset and the battery died when I plugged it back in a it says preparing and a window pops up that say unexpected error windows installation cannot proceed click to restart and it just does the same thing...
  4. My laptop will not restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Why it’s my laptop restarting ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why it’s my laptop restarting ?: I just updated my windows 11 and now when i’am trying to shut down my laptop it’s just restarting Idk if somebody else has this problem but i don t know what to do now...
  6. Not able to restart my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to restart my laptop: I re-set my Asus vivobook 14 Laptop with Windows 10 64 as i was facing some issues. After a while when it moved onto windows installation, it shut down unexpectedly and then on restarting i got the following error message: "The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered...
  7. windows update broblem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows update broblem: hello i activate windows some ways 6 moth ago. since i can't update windows help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-broblem/9fdd2b1a-177d-4563-b54b-e16f54c5b7c9
  8. Windows 10 bleu sreen broblem with starting gameguard

Windows 10 bleu sreen broblem with starting gameguard: Hello, I need help with gameguard and win problem. Windows stop working then the program starts. I updated all computer drivers but the problem ramains the same. The program sends from here : https://gameguard.ac/. Program working with steam. Computer model: AORUS X5V6...
  9. Restarting my laptop.

Restarting my laptop.: My laptop has been in a loop for the restarting and will not restart. I have tried many different methods to try and fix the issue, going as far as to try to reset it but nothing has worked so far. I was wondering if anyone could help me with this issue....
  10. My laptop will not restart

in Windows 10 Customization
    My laptop will not restart: Hi, running Windows 1809 My HP laptop works fine, however if I try to restart it, it will not it, just sits there on the blue screen with the restarting log and never restarts. I have left it for over an hour with no result. How can I fix this? (I ran the check for...