Windows 10: broblem in restart of my laptop

Discus and support broblem in restart of my laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i have asus x542uqr 6gb ram 1 tb hdd windows 10 pro v1803 build 17134.765 cpu: i5 8250 gpu: geforce 940mx and intel uhd 620 ((first i should... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Javad H, Jun 3, 2019.

1. Javad H Win User

broblem in restart of my laptop

i have asus x542uqr

6gb ram

1 tb hdd

windows 10 pro

v1803 build 17134.765

cpu: i5 8250

gpu: geforce 940mx and intel uhd 620

((first i should say that my pc shut down normally and turn on normally too. but when i need restart it never can do it.it first go to blue screen that says choose an account.i choose it and i enter my password then it go to diagnosis page(blue screen with advanced options) i should do startup repair with f7 or disable driver signature.then it start.so what can i do to fix this.it really nerver restart normally and every time i should disable driver signature for restart my laptop.))

please help

:)

Javad H, Jun 3, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jun 3, 2019
  3. My Laptop keeps restarting

Hi Charles,

Corruption within the system files is one of the possible reason why your laptop suddenly restarts. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?
    • What is the make and model of your laptop?
    • What changes were made to the device before this issue happened?
    • Have you encountered any error messages when the computer restarts?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps provided by
    Niranjan Manjhi
    in this thread.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Darleen Pen, Jun 3, 2019
  4. broblem in restart of my laptop

little cat, Jun 3, 2019
Thema:

broblem in restart of my laptop

1. broblem in restart of my laptop - Similar Threads - broblem restart laptop

2. laptop restarting

in Windows 10 Customization
    laptop restarting: my laptop is acer..recently i update my laptop from windows 7 to windows 10 ..from that day it is restarting when charger is plugged in..but it works perfectly with bettery...
  3. LAPTOP NOT RESTARTS

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    LAPTOP NOT RESTARTS: Hi. I have an issue on installing bios from dell supports for my inspiron 15R 5537 Dell laptop. After downloading Bios asks complete your unsaved work and it requires Restarts. But when it restarts after not starts automatically looks like shutdown. Power led lights are...
  4. My laptop will not restart

in Windows 10 Customization
    My laptop will not restart: Hi, running Windows 1809 My HP laptop works fine, however if I try to restart it, it will not it, just sits there on the blue screen with the restarting log and never restarts. I have left it for over an hour with no result. How can I fix this? (I ran the check for...
  5. my laptop restart automatically

my laptop restart automatically: my laptop keeps restarting on its own after reinstalling the windows it show stop code- VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-restart-automatically/2e34e380-77e6-4d22-9305-377f2a914a1f
  6. My Laptop keeps restarting randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Laptop keeps restarting randomly: So this has been going on a while now, everytime I log on and go on my laptop it randomly restarts and I don't know why. Like, i'll have 10 maybe 14 minutes of time on it before it restarts. It would say 'restarting' with that little circle going around it then it restarts...
  7. My laptop keeps restarting.

My laptop keeps restarting.: Today, I just updated my laptop. However, after the update my laptop tells me that Windows 10 has run into a problem and will automatically restart in one minute. There is also another message that says "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not...
  8. My laptop keeps restarting.

My laptop keeps restarting.: At first it only restarted when I tried to login. Then, it restarted after I restarted. Now it brings me to the choose an option screen where the options are continue, use a device, troubleshoot, or turn off your pc. I just atarted doing this randomly so I don't know what...
  9. My Laptop wont shutdown , sleep and restart!!

My Laptop wont shutdown , sleep and restart!!: i have an asus x550lc which i recently upgraded to windows 10 x64. My pc is having a serious problem. it wont shutdown or sleep or restart properly. Sometimes it works all fine but most of the time after i shutdown or sleep the pc... the pc will turn off the screen and the...
  10. My laptop is restarting without warning.

My laptop is restarting without warning.: I began looking into this problem last November Where can I get info showing what caused my PC to restart please? I did nothing because of other pressures. But it's started happening again. I'm fairly sure it's not overheating - my laptop is on a Belkin fan-assisted base....