Windows 10: Broderbund Printmaster 18.1

Discus and support Broderbund Printmaster 18.1 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am not able to load this program on my new win10 PC. Any ideas?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DAVID P_user, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Broderbund Printmaster 18.1

I am not able to load this program on my new win10 PC.

Any ideas?

:)

DAVID P_user, Feb 27, 2019

2. printmaster 17 not working

Neither PrintMaster 17 nor PrintMaster 18 is fully-compatible with Windows 10 Version 1703 or higher - at least according to this fairly recent, archived discussion =>
    Windows 10 Compatibility of much older Program

If PrintMaster 17 was working prior to installing the (Fall?) Creators Update, you were just lucky.

Perhaps Broderbund Support might be able to assist you further? =>
    http://support.encore.com/technicalsupport/

PS: This page suggests that PrintMaster v8 Platinum is supported in Win10 but I wouldn't put money on it =>

http://www.broderbund.com/c-180-works-with-wind...

PA Bear - MS MVP, Feb 27, 2019
  3. I have upgraded ,my windows 7 to 10. Windows 10 will not recognize my Printmaster to open in the normal double click on project.

Original Title - windows 10 upgrade

I have upgraded ,my windows 7 to 10. I have used Broderbund Printmaster 17 Platinum and it has worked well. Windows 10 will not recognize my Printmaster to open in the normal double click on project. It does not show the app for the Printmaster program to
    open it. I can open Printmaster by going to my folder and bring it in to my Printmaster program that way only??? Bill

B and BNapa, Feb 27, 2019
  4. Rohn007 Win User

Broderbund Printmaster 18.1

print master will not open after updates to windows 10

From what I can see Printmaster Platinum V17 was released for Win XP. So it is entirely possible that some part of Windows that Printmaster was depending on has been removed because it was considered "obsolete".

You should contact Broderbund support to see if they have any suggestions.

Rohn007, Feb 27, 2019
Thema:

Broderbund Printmaster 18.1

1. Broderbund Printmaster 18.1 - Similar Threads - Broderbund Printmaster

2. my printmaster 18.1 isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my printmaster 18.1 isn't working: My Print Master 18.1 isn't working right. Something is missing. The page changer is missing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-printmaster-181-isnt-working/b02ffa39-5f1f-43ac-ac64-aba5bf828028
  3. my printmaster 18.1 isn't working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my printmaster 18.1 isn't working: My Print Master 18.1 isn't working right. Something is missing. The page changer is missing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-printmaster-181-isnt-working/b02ffa39-5f1f-43ac-ac64-aba5bf828028
  4. my printmaster 18.1 isn't working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Is Windows 11 compatible with Printmaster 2022

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Windows 11 compatible with Printmaster 2022: I have a windows 11 computer, and I have purchased Printmaster 2022. I have tried and tried everything to print the card I created, and it isn't printing. My printer makes noise like it is going to print, but doesn't. No printer error, but it still doesn't print.Tonya...
  6. Is Windows 11 compatible with Printmaster 2022

Is Windows 11 compatible with Printmaster 2022: I have a windows 11 computer, and I have purchased Printmaster 2022. I have tried and tried everything to print the card I created, and it isn't printing. My printer makes noise like it is going to print, but doesn't. No printer error, but it still doesn't print.Tonya...
  7. I recently bought Printmaster 2020 and I am having problems printing from this software in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recently bought Printmaster 2020 and I am having problems printing from this software in...: I recently bought Printmaster 2020 and I am having problems printing from this software in Windows 11. Is there a work around or fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-recently-bought-printmaster-2020-and-i-am-having/efe5b7b5-679f-418b-b7d5-0761e8f4e39f
  8. Windows 11 not compatible with a Broderbund product - Atten: Greg Carmack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 not compatible with a Broderbund product - Atten: Greg Carmack: I'm not sure I'm in the right place but wanted to thank Greg Carmack for his assistance when I wrote to the Community that my new Windows 11 laptop wasn't compatible with my purchase of Printmaster from Broderbund Company. Greg was so helpful and I was grateful for his good...
  9. Windows 11 not compatible with a Broderbund product - Atten: Greg Carmack

Windows 11 not compatible with a Broderbund product - Atten: Greg Carmack: I'm not sure I'm in the right place but wanted to thank Greg Carmack for his assistance when I wrote to the Community that my new Windows 11 laptop wasn't compatible with my purchase of Printmaster from Broderbund Company. Greg was so helpful and I was grateful for his good...
  10. Broderbund Printmaster platinum 18.1 .sig files not opening in program

Broderbund Printmaster platinum 18.1 .sig files not opening in program: I have been using PrintMaster for more than 30 years. I updated every time a new version came out. It is an awesome program. Broderbund used their own file format called a .sig file. It would only open in PrintMaster. In 1998 they stopped supporting PrintMaster and made new...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to get printmaster 18.1 to work in windows 10

2. printmaster 18.1 and windows 10