Windows 10: Broderbund Printmaster 18.1

Discus and support Broderbund Printmaster 18.1 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am not able to load this program on my new win10 PC. Any ideas?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DAVID P_user, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Broderbund Printmaster 18.1

I am not able to load this program on my new win10 PC.

Any ideas?

:)

DAVID P_user, Feb 27, 2019

2. printmaster 17 not working

Neither PrintMaster 17 nor PrintMaster 18 is fully-compatible with Windows 10 Version 1703 or higher - at least according to this fairly recent, archived discussion =>
    Windows 10 Compatibility of much older Program

If PrintMaster 17 was working prior to installing the (Fall?) Creators Update, you were just lucky.

Perhaps Broderbund Support might be able to assist you further? =>
    http://support.encore.com/technicalsupport/

PS: This page suggests that PrintMaster v8 Platinum is supported in Win10 but I wouldn't put money on it =>

http://www.broderbund.com/c-180-works-with-wind...

PA Bear - MS MVP, Feb 27, 2019
  3. I have upgraded ,my windows 7 to 10. Windows 10 will not recognize my Printmaster to open in the normal double click on project.

Original Title - windows 10 upgrade

I have upgraded ,my windows 7 to 10. I have used Broderbund Printmaster 17 Platinum and it has worked well. Windows 10 will not recognize my Printmaster to open in the normal double click on project. It does not show the app for the Printmaster program to
    open it. I can open Printmaster by going to my folder and bring it in to my Printmaster program that way only??? Bill

B and BNapa, Feb 27, 2019
  4. Rohn007 Win User

Broderbund Printmaster 18.1

print master will not open after updates to windows 10

From what I can see Printmaster Platinum V17 was released for Win XP. So it is entirely possible that some part of Windows that Printmaster was depending on has been removed because it was considered "obsolete".

You should contact Broderbund support to see if they have any suggestions.

Rohn007, Feb 27, 2019
Thema:

Broderbund Printmaster 18.1

1. Broderbund Printmaster 18.1 - Similar Threads - Broderbund Printmaster

2. Broderbund Printmaster platinum 18.1 .sig files not opening in program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Broderbund Printmaster platinum 18.1 .sig files not opening in program: I have been using PrintMaster for more than 30 years. I updated every time a new version came out. It is an awesome program. Broderbund used their own file format called a .sig file. It would only open in PrintMaster. In 1998 they stopped supporting PrintMaster and made new...
  3. How to install PrintMaster Windows 10 on computer

How to install PrintMaster Windows 10 on computer: I can't seem to be able to install my new Print Master for windows 10 in my desk top computer. I have installed the DVD but the computer does not do anything....
  4. Loading PrintMaster Platinum Version 17

in Windows 10 Customization
    Loading PrintMaster Platinum Version 17: I have been using this PrintMaster program since 2006 and have lots of "creations" on it. It worked fine yesterday but today.........nothing. Will not load. Any suggestions?...
  5. Printmaster Platinum 17

Printmaster Platinum 17: I have windows 10 and have been using Print Master Platinum 17. Since my latest window up grade, I couldn't open Print Master. I uninstalled 17, but I am unable to reinstall it....
  6. PrintMaster 2020

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PrintMaster 2020: Is there any PrintMaster program that will work on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printmaster-2020/c62cf3de-452a-404c-ae8a-d1740789b35f
  7. printmaster 18.1 reinstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    printmaster 18.1 reinstall: Hi can you help me with this error i get this when trying to reinstall the program from disc I have installed this before on my computer and it run perfect but since I reinstalled windows 10 I cant install printmaster 18.1 for this error HI [IMG]...
  8. Printmaster 18.1 and windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printmaster 18.1 and windows 10: Printmaster 18.1 compatability with Windows 10 I was having a fit because Printmaster would not run on Windows 10. I have thousands of projects created and was told that they would not import to an updated version of Printmaster. I then came across this link, downloaded...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to get printmaster 18.1 to work in windows 10

2. printmaster 18.1 and windows 10