Windows 10: Broforce No Ticket Achievement Broken

Discus and support Broforce No Ticket Achievement Broken in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After reading statements from multiple people on both Steam and Game Pass for PC in regards to Broforce, there is a final conclusion that the No Ticket... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by J Drummond, May 8, 2021.

1. Broforce No Ticket Achievement Broken

After reading statements from multiple people on both Steam and Game Pass for PC in regards to Broforce, there is a final conclusion that the No Ticket achievement is officially broken for the Game Pass Windows 10 version. There is not a single person on Game Pass that has been able to complete this achievement even though a few successfully completed it on Steam by accessing the beta version of the game. With a known broken achievement such as this, is there a way to get the achievement completely removed from Game Pass or possibly probably not get it fixed? It has been frustrating pe

:)

J Drummond, May 8, 2021
  2. barrostom Win User

BROFORCE

This is not the problem with Broforce.

Can't you guys just fix the freakin game? We pay for the service and we want to play online.

barrostom, May 8, 2021
  3. DayKnight Win User
    BroForce

Wow. How dare you compare/referenced the great Contra with BroForce?.

Blasphemy!.

DayKnight, May 8, 2021
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Broforce No Ticket Achievement Broken

Sea of Thieves on Windows 10: can't unlock achievements

Hi PieBaracus14,

Normally, achievements will be unlocked once you complete a certain task, mission or challenge on the game. If you recently installed the game on your computer, I suggest that you uninstall the game first, and then reset the Windows Store cache by performing
    the following steps:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.
    • Reinstall the game in question.
    • Once done, attempt to unlock the achievement again.

If the achievements still don't unlock, I suggest that you raise this to our
    Achievements Support
    team by taking the survey on this
    link
    . They will help us to double check your account and validate if you completed the requirements to unlock an achievement on the game.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Ariel Acu, May 8, 2021
Thema:

Broforce No Ticket Achievement Broken

1. Broforce No Ticket Achievement Broken - Similar Threads - Broforce Ticket Achievement

2. achievement loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    achievement loading: so once i made a netherite sword and in the discription it said it does 9 hearts of damage so i did the achievement "overkill" and it dident give me it so i tried over and over and it dident work!!!...
  3. achievement loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    achievement loading: so once i made a netherite sword and in the discription it said it does 9 hearts of damage so i did the achievement "overkill" and it dident give me it so i tried over and over and it dident work!!!...
  4. achievement loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Support Ticket Form

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Support Ticket Form: Could someone provide me with a URL to a submit support ticket, please??I don't want to talk to a computer, nor do I want to chat, I want to submit and upload information on a recent"Malicious Site: Malicious Domain Request 21"received "every time" I load...
  6. Achievements not unlocking?/ link unlocked achievements from another device

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Achievements not unlocking?/ link unlocked achievements from another device: So I'm playing Minecraft Windows 10 and for months at this point, I haven't been unlocking any achievements even though clearly doing the requirements for them, I did unlock certain achievements on the Minecraft Pocket Edition on the same account, but when I go to the...
  7. Minecraft Achievements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Achievements: Yesterday I bought minecraft pe and my achievements aren't transferring from my windows 10 account I used the same Xbox.live account for both of them and I'm wondering if my achievements will transfer to pe. I'm asking since I'm only...
  8. Raising of Support Ticket.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Raising of Support Ticket.: How do I raise a Support Ticket? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/raising-of-support-ticket/685a384a-bb4f-4af3-9a97-d62821076eae
  9. Mining for Gold achievement is Broken?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mining for Gold achievement is Broken?: Hello. Before you rush to explain how the achievement works, please read my post: In Microsoft Solitaire, the Mining for Gold achievement is broken for me. I have completed it several times and have not earned the achievement. Now, I will explain the requirements: -You...
  10. BROFORCE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BROFORCE: Hi so i buy XBOX Game Pass PC.Me and my friends want to play BROFORCE.When i host game they cant join my game they dont see hosted lobby whe can't even invite each other. I PLAY ON COMPUTER! Please help...