Windows 10: broke my pc now i booted through a flashdrive but i dont have my activation key anymore

Discus and support broke my pc now i booted through a flashdrive but i dont have my activation key anymore in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i recently got a virus that attached itself to my system files and when i deleted it it also deleted those but just a few hours ago i booted windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by YohanFushi, Apr 26, 2021.

1. broke my pc now i booted through a flashdrive but i dont have my activation key anymore

i recently got a virus that attached itself to my system files and when i deleted it it also deleted those but just a few hours ago i booted windows through a flashdrive thus making new system files but heres the problem... i dont have the activation key anymore and i cant find it help please

:)

YohanFushi, Apr 26, 2021
  2. JeffJom Win User

Activation of Windows 10 for Another PC without product key

Im planning to build a pc and plan on using Windows 10, the downloadable one. But I heard it works for one month before asking for product key for activation. Im planning to download from a laptop onto a flashdrive and boot the pc from usb. Is there anything
    I can do about the activation without the product key?

JeffJom, Apr 26, 2021
  3. Help with Flashdrive

I need step by step instructions on how to put files from my documents into a flashdrive. Please and thankyou

AmberlynPulver-Klutke, Apr 26, 2021
  4. broke my pc now i booted through a flashdrive but i dont have my activation key anymore

Activate windows 10 after re-installing (I have lost my product key)

I own a Lenovo T430 laptop. In 2017, I installed Windows 10 using my original Windows 7 product key. Unfortunately, I cannot find that product key anymore. I need to re-install windows 10. Will it be automatically activated after the installation, if I skip the step of asking the product key during the installation?

In my opinion, I believe that my laptop will have a digital entitlement stored on the Microsoft Activation Servers and this will not be a problem. Is that true?

If not, please suggest me a solution or a workaround.

Kushan Randima, Apr 26, 2021
Thema:

broke my pc now i booted through a flashdrive but i dont have my activation key anymore

1. broke my pc now i booted through a flashdrive but i dont have my activation key anymore - Similar Threads - broke booted through

2. i have original Window in my laptop but i dont have product key . maybe i can't activate...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i have original Window in my laptop but i dont have product key . maybe i can't activate...: i bought asus rog strix g15 , it have original window but it dont have product , if i install win 10 that maybe i cannot activate new win 10 and my os is win 11 i want to back to win 10...
  3. i have original Window in my laptop but i dont have product key . maybe i can't activate...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have original Window in my laptop but i dont have product key . maybe i can't activate...: i bought asus rog strix g15 , it have original window but it dont have product , if i install win 10 that maybe i cannot activate new win 10 and my os is win 11 i want to back to win 10...
  4. My Pc dont boot anymore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Pc dont boot anymore: Hello from yesterday my pc don't boot when i try to boot it bsods and it says "critical process died" it is stuck in a boot loop it tries to boot but bsods and it say automatic repair couldn't repair ur pc and then it offers some options such as CMD,System restore,Uninstall...
  5. My dont boot anymore

My dont boot anymore: Hello from yesterday my pc don't boot when i try to boot it bsods and it says "critical process died" it is stuck in a boot loop it tries to boot but bsods and it say automatic repair couldn't repair ur pc and then it offers some options such as CMD,System restore,Uninstall...
  6. My pc dont boot anymore

My pc dont boot anymore: Hello sir please reply me i have a problem with windows 10 whenever i turn on my pc it just bsods and says "Critical Process died"And it says preparing automatic repair after that it says diagnosing your pc. And after that automatic repair did not work and it offers some...
  7. i need help with my activation......its a preowned pc,so i dont have a prouct key

i need help with my activation......its a preowned pc,so i dont have a prouct key: i need help with my activation...its a preowned pc,so i dont have a product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-my-activationits-a-preowned-pcso/543cca5d-24a5-4a6d-ae3b-dbbe29ece731
  8. i dont know the product key and now im having issue in activation of my windows 10

i dont know the product key and now im having issue in activation of my windows 10: i dont know the product key and now im having issue in activation of my windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-the-product-key-and-now-im-having/7b0c9258-b0e8-4b2e-973c-5d6a3d929ec0"
  9. Used laptop and now require activation yet i dont have the activation key

Used laptop and now require activation yet i dont have the activation key: I bought this laptop couple of year back and running window 10 till now and recently my laptop show I have activation issue on the screen but I do not have the product key. Please help....
  10. I changed my hardware and now i dont have a licens key for windows

I changed my hardware and now i dont have a licens key for windows: I changed my motherboard and my CPU in this PC and i had a digital license key attached to my Microsoft account, but now I've logged in with that account but it says that my windows is not activated. Can I get help please?...