Windows 10: Broken Computer after Update....

Discus and support Broken Computer after Update.... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After updating to the lates version of Windows, the update broke my entire computer. Here is what is happening: -All the setting and adjustments are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by iAlbert180, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Broken Computer after Update....

After updating to the lates version of Windows, the update broke my entire computer. Here is what is happening:

-All the setting and adjustments are negated (is like i did not change any setting at all)

-Graphics are glitched as hell (not even the mouse pointer scheme is not working)

-Devices are not working properly (it says I have a PS2 keyboard even tho is a laptop... and all the special keyboard shortcuts are not working)

Here is a funny story....

This happened even with my old HDD as well. As I recently did a hard-drive swap because my 5400rpm HDD was literally ruined by gaming and video editing in the cycle of two years, I decided to not clone it because I tough there was something bad going on with the Windows installation on it. So.. using one of my older discs (around 3-4 months) that I created I reinstalled Windows. Everything was running so great with the older version of Windows, NO Glitches, ALL the devices were working properly, Great Performance!, and a fully customized experience! [HEAVEN ON EARTH]. And after the newest update installed, man... it stopped me from doing to much... yes the computer is fine and all but Windows IS NOT! From heaven it got down to HELL... Literally no setting is working beside the changing wallpaper and accent color, yea... that is all, no customized update settings (I am talking about active hours and all the others, I am not getting any Updates from an unauthorized source, only official).

Don't tell me to do a Repair install or contact any live support, already done... and nothing! Not even Live support was able to solve this!

If you are able to help me just let the terms go as I know them I am not one of these guys that deletes System32 to makes his computer faster.

Now all jokes aside, I really don't think that this will be solved unless an advanced Windows DEV comes into action. This is no normal issue. And please don't tell me something like: "Thank you for your feedback we really appreciate it, and we won't get ever to fixing this as it only happens to you". No... I simply got sick of this. Don't get me wrong, I am not trying to dramatize something here even tho this looks like it. I am just trying to get attention to myself as I really, REALLY, want this issue to be fixed once in for all. I am willing to provide all the necessary information information to fix this and will constantly update this with the requested info.

Please I really need Help!

Here is the log with all the updates installed after I did the Hard-Drive swap: (that one failed because I killed the process once. ups...)

Broken Computer after Update.... ef515243-3184-419d-b6a8-05a3f0565836?upload=true.png

:)

iAlbert180, Feb 20, 2019
  2. Pipps Win User

Is my graphics card broken?

UPDATE: Please see here.

I have a Sapphire HD 4830.

When I boot into XP all is initially fine and I am able to see the desktop.

However, when I click on the start bar and navigate a few steps, I receive an immediate white screen of death and a total irrecoverable lock-up.

I am confused about what this could mean and I would be grateful for any suggestions on the best course of action to test and repair the problem.

Does this sort of issue suggest that the graphics card is irretrievably broken?

Pipps, Feb 20, 2019
  3. Realtek audio broken with update, Also microsoft chat is broken

My audio is ruined with this last update, i've done every step and recommended action listed by microsoft and every suggestion on the first 20 pages of google search. Realtek is no longer showing up anywhere, like microsoft disabled it, microsoft chat is
    also broken, requesting to speak with a human brings you to a couple options, all of which are broken and clicking on "chat" closes the window and nothing happens, this is absolutely disgusting, i've spent the last 4 hours trying to get my tablet, my audio,
    and microsoft support to work.

way to treat your customers....................

[Moved from:Windows/Windows 10/Windows update, recovery, & backup]

StewartMckinna, Feb 20, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

Broken Computer after Update....

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Broken Computer after Update.... :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 20, 2019
Thema:

Broken Computer after Update....

1. Broken Computer after Update.... - Similar Threads - Broken Computer Update

2. Bluetooth broken after update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth broken after update.: My PC did a Windows update and now I can't connect anything to Bluetooth or delete it. Thankfully I had an old wired keyboard and mouse since I work from home today. My PC decided to update and now I can't connect or remove anything from the list of Bluetooth devices. There...
  3. Bluetooth broken after update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth broken after update.: My PC did a Windows update and now I can't connect anything to Bluetooth or delete it. Thankfully I had an old wired keyboard and mouse since I work from home today. My PC decided to update and now I can't connect or remove anything from the list of Bluetooth devices. There...
  4. Why is my computer broken after an update? Very Frustrated

Why is my computer broken after an update? Very Frustrated: Hello,Last night before going to bed, my PC prompted for an update and as usual I chose "Update and Shut Down".When I woke up and tried to use my computer for work, the first error that popped out was my Razer Synapse and this never happened before. So I thought it was just a...
  5. Why is my computer broken after an update? Very Frustrated

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why is my computer broken after an update? Very Frustrated: Hello,Last night before going to bed, my PC prompted for an update and as usual I chose "Update and Shut Down".When I woke up and tried to use my computer for work, the first error that popped out was my Razer Synapse and this never happened before. So I thought it was just a...
  6. Windows broken after update

Windows broken after update: I recently re-installed Windows again, as it was running slowly and acting poorly not refreshing explorer automatically etc. Last night it did updates which broke my system again. This has been going on for 2 years now. I am extremely upset that these updates are FORCED on my...
  7. Windows broken after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows broken after update: I recently re-installed Windows again, as it was running slowly and acting poorly not refreshing explorer automatically etc. Last night it did updates which broke my system again. This has been going on for 2 years now. I am extremely upset that these updates are FORCED on my...
  8. Transparency broken after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Transparency broken after update: [ATTACH] Using AMD Ryzen 3500U APU with latest WHQL driver for GPU submitted by /u/Oakredditer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jzk1tf/transparency_broken_after_update/
  9. Office is broken after update

Office is broken after update: Not a single office application will open. They dont even load or show up in processes. I checked for updates, reinstalled a NEWER addition of office and it still wont work. What is going on?...
  10. Computer broken after update

Computer broken after update: Today I've been getting the notification for a new update and I had just been delaying it by a hour, then when I come back and turn on my laptop, after i log in the screen is black except for taskbar and recycle bin. Except nothing works, even when I click on it. A text box...