Windows 10: Broken dongle for keyboard and mouse. Can I buy a replacement dongle?

Discus and support Broken dongle for keyboard and mouse. Can I buy a replacement dongle? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; broken Microsoft dongle, can it be replaced or do I need to get a new keyboard and mouse and a wireless dongle. Because the keyboard and mouse that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by leroyjoe, Dec 3, 2019.

1. leroyjoe Win User

Broken dongle for keyboard and mouse. Can I buy a replacement dongle?

broken Microsoft dongle, can it be replaced or do I need to get a new keyboard and mouse and a wireless dongle. Because the keyboard and mouse that I have are in good shape. I hear that it can be and it can't be.

Thanks for the your advise

* Moved from garage

* Original title: dongle-microsoft

:)

leroyjoe, Dec 3, 2019

2. Broken dongle on Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard

I bought a Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard 6 months ago. Today I accidentally forgot to remove the rather large dongle from my laptop before putting it into my bag and the dongle got crushed. Is there any way to continue to use the keyboard/mouse without the
    dongle? Can I get a replacement dongle?

Jack Allan 78, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Replacement USB dongle for Wireless Desktop

Hello,

I have a Microsoft Wireless 850 Desktop (keyboard and mouse) and unfortunately the USB dongle got broken.

Is it possible to order a replacement part that will work with the existing devices without buying a totally new set?

Thank you.

Greg

CyberGregHu, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Vetrig Win User

USB Dongle is broken - need replacement for Microsoft Sculpt Wireless Ergonomic Mouse and Keyboard

Hi,

My USB Dongle is broken. Where can I get new USB Dongle for Microsoft Sculpt Wireless Ergonomic Mouse and Keyboard?

Modified title from: Mobile Devices / Accessories / Other.

Vetrig, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

1. Broken dongle for keyboard and mouse. Can I buy a replacement dongle? - Similar Threads - Broken dongle keyboard

2. Wireless Comfort Desktop 5000 keyboard/Mouse and Dongle Matching

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless Comfort Desktop 5000 keyboard/Mouse and Dongle Matching: Hi, I have half a dozen or more keyboard Mouse pairs and dongles but they have not been labeled. I am trying to figure out what dongle goes with which mouse keyboard pair. From what I have read, the pairs are hard coded for each other and cannot be re-paired. Is there a P/N...
  3. Microsoft 3500 wireless mouse dongle

Microsoft 3500 wireless mouse dongle: Hi, lost my USB dongle for a 3500 wireless mouse. Where can I get a replacement? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-3500-wireless-mouse-dongle/58044a52-c4ef-4797-b1ba-f7db95433b7b
  4. MS Keyboard & Mouse + Bluetooth Dongle?

MS Keyboard & Mouse + Bluetooth Dongle?: I bought an MS Sculpt Mouse a ergonomic keyboard they each came with their own Bluetooth Dongle. Is there a way to use only 1 dongle or can I some how use Bluetooth directly without any dongle? TIA Gary...
  5. Broken mouse dongle

Broken mouse dongle: Hello, I have a microsoft arc wireless mouse model 1349 and have been using it for a few years now. One day the dongle stopped working. I tried to fix the problem, but nothing worked. I read in forums that some microsoft mouses are permanently bound to their USB reciever...
  6. Broken dongle on Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard

Broken dongle on Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard: I bought a Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard 6 months ago. Today I accidentally forgot to remove the rather large dongle from my laptop before putting it into my bag and the dongle got crushed. Is there any way to continue to use the keyboard/mouse without the dongle? Can I get a...
  7. mouse and keyboard dongle

mouse and keyboard dongle: hi,i have a model 3000 mouse and keyboard that lost my dongle.can i connect it to bluetooth on a computer?should i buy a new one?give me a recipe.thank you for your support...
  8. How can I get a replacement Bluetooth dongle for my wireless mouse and keyboard?

How can I get a replacement Bluetooth dongle for my wireless mouse and keyboard?: good evening, I have this Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 3000 v2.0, and this Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000 that a friend gave me as a gift. for some reason I misplaced the Bluetooth dongle and I am not able to find a new on compatible with these hardware. Can you help me on...
  9. dongle

dongle: I have a new Microsoft wireless 900 desktop, with keyboard and mouse. I have lost the dongle, can you help, as this new. Tom Yonkers *** Email address is removed for privacy *** 250-861-9292 I am using it on windows ten....
  10. DONGLE

DONGLE: What is a USB Dongle https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/dongle/2d6f9b70-c9a7-4df1-8b86-227e3d1443b4