Windows 10: Broken dongle for keyboard and mouse. Can I buy a replacement dongle?

Discus and support Broken dongle for keyboard and mouse. Can I buy a replacement dongle? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; broken Microsoft dongle, can it be replaced or do I need to get a new keyboard and mouse and a wireless dongle. Because the keyboard and mouse that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by leroyjoe, Dec 3, 2019.

1. leroyjoe Win User

Broken dongle for keyboard and mouse. Can I buy a replacement dongle?

broken Microsoft dongle, can it be replaced or do I need to get a new keyboard and mouse and a wireless dongle. Because the keyboard and mouse that I have are in good shape. I hear that it can be and it can't be.

Thanks for the your advise

* Moved from garage

* Original title: dongle-microsoft

:)

leroyjoe, Dec 3, 2019

2. Broken dongle on Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard

I bought a Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard 6 months ago. Today I accidentally forgot to remove the rather large dongle from my laptop before putting it into my bag and the dongle got crushed. Is there any way to continue to use the keyboard/mouse without the
    dongle? Can I get a replacement dongle?

Jack Allan 78, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Replacement USB dongle for Wireless Desktop

Hello,

I have a Microsoft Wireless 850 Desktop (keyboard and mouse) and unfortunately the USB dongle got broken.

Is it possible to order a replacement part that will work with the existing devices without buying a totally new set?

Thank you.

Greg

CyberGregHu, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Vetrig Win User

USB Dongle is broken - need replacement for Microsoft Sculpt Wireless Ergonomic Mouse and Keyboard

Hi,

My USB Dongle is broken. Where can I get new USB Dongle for Microsoft Sculpt Wireless Ergonomic Mouse and Keyboard?

Modified title from: Mobile Devices / Accessories / Other.

Vetrig, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

1. Broken dongle for keyboard and mouse. Can I buy a replacement dongle? - Similar Threads - Broken dongle keyboard

2. can a lost dongle for a wireless keyboard and mouse be replaced.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can a lost dongle for a wireless keyboard and mouse be replaced.: can a lost dongle for a wireless keyboard and mouse be replaced. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-a-lost-dongle-for-a-wireless-keyboard-and/9b3633c2-dad2-4302-b32d-3ab20c0baca6
  3. can a lost dongle for a wireless keyboard and mouse be replaced.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can a lost dongle for a wireless keyboard and mouse be replaced.: can a lost dongle for a wireless keyboard and mouse be replaced. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-a-lost-dongle-for-a-wireless-keyboard-and/9b3633c2-dad2-4302-b32d-3ab20c0baca6
  4. Connecting mouse & keyboard - USB dongle broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting mouse & keyboard - USB dongle broken: Hello,I have a Microsoft kit with keybord + mouse this ones: https://www.microsoft.com/en/accessories/products/keyboards/wireless-desktop-900, and they are fantastic. It happens that unfortunately I broke the USB dongle. Without that, I am not being able to use those...
  5. Connecting mouse & keyboard - USB dongle broken

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connecting mouse & keyboard - USB dongle broken: Hello,I have a Microsoft kit with keybord + mouse this ones: https://www.microsoft.com/en/accessories/products/keyboards/wireless-desktop-900, and they are fantastic. It happens that unfortunately I broke the USB dongle. Without that, I am not being able to use those...
  6. Keyboard and Mouse Dongle Replacement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and Mouse Dongle Replacement: The Microsoft dongle for my keyboard and mouse has broken. The answer is that I have to throw out my dongle keyboard and mouse as I cannot get a new dongle. This is the second time this has happened. My question is does Microsoft, Board Members and Executive really care about...
  7. Keyboard and Mouse Dongle Replacement

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard and Mouse Dongle Replacement: The Microsoft dongle for my keyboard and mouse has broken. The answer is that I have to throw out my dongle keyboard and mouse as I cannot get a new dongle. This is the second time this has happened. My question is does Microsoft, Board Members and Executive really care about...
  8. Keyboard and Mouse Dongle Replacement

9. Broken mouse dongle

Broken mouse dongle: Hello, I have a microsoft arc wireless mouse model 1349 and have been using it for a few years now. One day the dongle stopped working. I tried to fix the problem, but nothing worked. I read in forums that some microsoft mouses are permanently bound to their USB reciever...
  10. mouse and keyboard dongle

mouse and keyboard dongle: hi,i have a model 3000 mouse and keyboard that lost my dongle.can i connect it to bluetooth on a computer?should i buy a new one?give me a recipe.thank you for your support...