Windows 10: Broken dongle on Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard

Discus and support Broken dongle on Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I bought a Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard 6 months ago. Today I accidentally forgot to remove the rather large dongle from my laptop before putting it into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jack Allan 78, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Broken dongle on Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard

I bought a Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard 6 months ago. Today I accidentally forgot to remove the rather large dongle from my laptop before putting it into my bag and the dongle got crushed. Is there any way to continue to use the keyboard/mouse without the dongle? Can I get a replacement dongle?

:)

Jack Allan 78, Jul 15, 2019
  2. Vetrig Win User

USB Dongle is broken - need replacement for Microsoft Sculpt Wireless Ergonomic Mouse and Keyboard

Hi,

My USB Dongle is broken. Where can I get new USB Dongle for Microsoft Sculpt Wireless Ergonomic Mouse and Keyboard?

Modified title from: Mobile Devices / Accessories / Other.

Vetrig, Jul 15, 2019
  3. Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard and Mouse dongle randomly disconnect

Guys,

I try to add this in some of the cases that I read when searching for this problem, but the threads are locked, so I decide to write this in an effort to assist future users with the same problem.

I find the solution in SuperUser forum and it is related to the power management configuration:

https://superuser.com/questions/1369367/microsoft-sculpt-ergonomic-keyboard-waking-up-my-screen/1372622#1372622

I did a step by step at this post in hope to assist others:
    https://almosthackers.net/?p=31477

Thanks to
    Gabriela Garcia
    , now you have it!!! Your dongle will not be randomly disconnected and reconnected anymore.

Also, I’d like to suggest the Microsoft team to update this driver default parameter of adding it as a clear option on

Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center

Daniel Tibor Fuchs, Jul 15, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

Broken dongle on Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard

Microsoft Sculpt Mobile Keyboard Pictured

Microsoft is applying the design principles of its September-launched Sculpt Comfort desktop keyboard on a new product targeting Windows 8 tablet-docked desktops and notebooks, the Sculpt Mobile. Measuring 355 x 167 x 13 mm (WxDxH), and weighing 438 g, the Sculpt Mobile is a compact wireless keyboard that uses Bluetooth to talk to its host device. It features a compact 87-key QWERTY layout in a number of IMEs. Pictured below is the Japanese + English keyset. Powered by two AAA-size batteries, the Sclupt Mobile can work up to 5 months with typical usage before needing a battery replacement. It can maintain a range of 10 meters with its included USB Bluetooth dongle, which can vary, if using the tablet's in-built Bluetooth transceiver. Slated for November 2, the Sculpt Mobile is expected to be priced at 4,935 JPY (US $63).

Broken dongle on Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard 102a_thm.jpg

Broken dongle on Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard 102b_thm.jpg

Source: Hermitage Akihabara

btarunr, Jul 15, 2019
Thema:

Broken dongle on Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard

1. Broken dongle on Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard - Similar Threads - Broken dongle Microsoft

2. Dongle quit working for Sculpt Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dongle quit working for Sculpt Keyboard: Sculpt keyboard and mouse dongle will not connect them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dongle-quit-working-for-sculpt-keyboard/43563011-300a-4178-bc4c-7d38f7817108
  3. Dongle quit working for Sculpt Keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dongle quit working for Sculpt Keyboard: Sculpt keyboard and mouse dongle will not connect them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dongle-quit-working-for-sculpt-keyboard/43563011-300a-4178-bc4c-7d38f7817108
  4. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop keyboard dongle not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop keyboard dongle not working: Hello, i have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop keyboard. The dongle is not working properly. how can i get it replaced. i called microsoft was transferred to sales, they took my information but never got a call. The website is not easy to navigate to get a...
  5. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop keyboard dongle not working

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop keyboard dongle not working: Hello, i have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop keyboard. The dongle is not working properly. how can i get it replaced. i called microsoft was transferred to sales, they took my information but never got a call. The website is not easy to navigate to get a...
  6. Sculpt Keyboard Dongle Replacement

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sculpt Keyboard Dongle Replacement: I have the Sculpt USB keyboard and the dongle stopped working, which I have still.I need a replacement and cannot find any information on the microsoft site, nor can I find any info to actually contact a person.Any ideas?...
  7. Sculpt Keyboard Dongle Replacement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sculpt Keyboard Dongle Replacement: I have the Sculpt USB keyboard and the dongle stopped working, which I have still.I need a replacement and cannot find any information on the microsoft site, nor can I find any info to actually contact a person.Any ideas?...
  8. Sculpt Keyboard Dongle Replacement

9. Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Keyboard - USB dongle - broken - replacement

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Keyboard - USB dongle - broken - replacement: The USB dongle of my Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Keyboard is broken. The Keyboard can't be connected now. Is there any way to get a replacement of that USB dongle? If so, where can I get it?...
  10. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard - Missing dongle

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard - Missing dongle: I want to use a the keyboard I had stored away in a box, with Win 10. Needless to say, the USB dongle is not there anymore. The tool from Mouse and Keyboard Center 11 lists a mouse a Microsoft model, but not keyboard. Is the keyboard good for recycling at this point?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft sculpt keyboard replacement dongle

2. sculpt ergonomic desktop connect to mac

3. microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard dongle

4. microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard replacement dongle,
  5. microsoft sculpt ergonomic desktop usb replacement,
  6. Microsoft sculpt replace reciver,
  7. microsoft sculpt usb dongle,
  8. dongle for microsoft keyboard,
  9. sculpt ergonomic replace wireless,
  10. replacement usb receiver for microsoft sculpt keyboard,
  11. microsoft keyboard replacement dongle,