Windows 10: broken earpiece in home computer jack

Discus and support broken earpiece in home computer jack in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello I broken my earpiece in to my home computer jack I would like to know how to get it out with out going to the store to repair it. Are they any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KadeshAmbris, Dec 20, 2020.

1. broken earpiece in home computer jack

Hello I broken my earpiece in to my home computer jack I would like to know how to get it out with out going to the store to repair it. Are they any D.U.Y at home.

:)

KadeshAmbris, Dec 20, 2020
  2. Arul_D Win User

Problem Networkin Two Computers

Hi Jack,

Thank you for replying.

• Have you tried the steps provided by me?

• If yes, what are the results?
    If no, I would suggest you to follow the steps and reply us back with the status of this issue.

Arul_D, Dec 20, 2020
  3. Plug broke off in rear speaker jack: front headphone jack disabled now

Your sound driver may have options to enable/disable jacks based on what's plugged in the front/rear. For instance, my Realtek driver has:

broken earpiece in home computer jack [​IMG]

As for removing the broken plug it would depend on how far in it broke and how tight the jack is. I don't have any personal experience but there are a number of suggestions if you Google for "how to remove broken 3.5mm jack."

PolarNettles, Dec 20, 2020
  4. broken earpiece in home computer jack

Windows 10 and Magic Jack compatibility problem

Hi Bonnie,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I do appreciate your efforts and time.

Sorry to know that the issue persists even after trying so many suggestions.

• What and all steps have you tried?
    • Do you face the same voice issue when you are using other apps?
    If it is the issue with Magic Jack, you need to contact Magic Jack support.

Please get back to us with the required information to assist you further.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Dec 20, 2020
Thema:

broken earpiece in home computer jack

1. broken earpiece in home computer jack - Similar Threads - broken earpiece home

2. Broken Computer???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Broken Computer???: I have a wireless HP computer… and I made the fatal mistake of changing my time zone. I set it two years ahead just to see what would happen, and then it disconnected from all my networks. I can’t reconnect because when I click “show available networks” nothing pops up. I’ve...
  3. Broken Computer???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Broken Computer???: I have a wireless HP computer… and I made the fatal mistake of changing my time zone. I set it two years ahead just to see what would happen, and then it disconnected from all my networks. I can’t reconnect because when I click “show available networks” nothing pops up. I’ve...
  4. "Mic In" Jacks Broken/Not Working Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Mic In" Jacks Broken/Not Working Windows 10.: I'm using a pair of Steelseries Arctis 7 headphones with an mic in/line out connection. I was in the middle of a discord call when it suddenly stopped working. After some toubleshooting, this is the information I've found:The headset works fine with my phone, though it uses a...
  5. "Mic In" Jacks Broken/Not Working Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Mic In" Jacks Broken/Not Working Windows 10.: I'm using a pair of Steelseries Arctis 7 headphones with an mic in/line out connection. I was in the middle of a discord call when it suddenly stopped working. After some toubleshooting, this is the information I've found:The headset works fine with my phone, though it uses a...
  6. "Mic In" Jacks Broken/Not Working Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Broken 3.5mm jack in laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Broken 3.5mm jack in laptop: Years ago, I had broken 3.5 earphone jack in laptop jack port plug. Due to this I cannot use other earphone and laptop speaker. Ever since I have been using USB to 3.5 jack connector which is working fine. I want to use laptop speaker but don't want to lose USB to 3.5 jack...
  8. help with wireless earpiece

help with wireless earpiece: Can someone please help? My mom recently gave me a Plantronix BT900 wireless earpiece, and I'm not sure how to get it working properly. The night she gave it to me, I plugged the wireless adapter into my laptop and the headset said "PC connected," but it did not appear that...
  9. my earpiece don't work

my earpiece don't work: i just installed linux mint on my pc alongside windows 10, then upon a sudden my headphone port isn't working on the windos 10 os anymore, but the headphone port works on the linux mint os. Now i have updated all the drivers concerning audio on my pc, still no sound on my...
  10. 3.5mm front panel headphone jack broken??

3.5mm front panel headphone jack broken??: Yesterday my speakers were working fine. Today i just turned on my PC and noticed a x symbol on the volume button down in the taskbar. I clicked to troubleshoot it, but there was no option to troubleshoot the front panel, only the rear panel ones. I tried unplugging and...