Windows 10: broken firewall

Discus and support broken firewall in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I plugged my Texas instruments TI-84 plus scientific calculator into the computer and it told me that my firewall is gone/I broke it. pls send help to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by broken fire wall pls help, May 30, 2019.

1. broken firewall

I plugged my Texas instruments TI-84 plus scientific calculator into the computer and it told me that my firewall is gone/I broke it. pls send help to mr bacons tech ed lab

thx

sincerely ur lad hailey n crew

:)

broken fire wall pls help, May 30, 2019

2. Good Antivirus + Firewall

I would never put anything Norton on my computer.

Nod32 is arguably the best antivirus. AVG is likely not as good, but it's free and at least pretty good.

Firewalls, I'd put Comodo and whatever "Tiny Personal Firewall" is named nowadays on your short list. I think Kerio might have sold it now and it's named something else. Otherwise, just put Comodo on your short list. I think the current version's ease of use has taken a step backwards, seems a bit counter-intuitive when trying to do certain things with it, but overall it does a good job and the price is right.

Deusxmachina, May 30, 2019
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Firewall broken

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I can imagine the inconvenience you have experienced. We are here to help and guide you in the right direction.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

• What is the exact issue that you are facing with Firewall?

• Are you using Windows Firewall?

• What happens when you install fonts? Do you get any error message?

• From where you are installing the fonts?
    However if you wish to rollback to Windows 8, I suggest you to refer the section “Go back to your previous version of Windows” from the following article.

Recovery options in Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/windows-10-recovery-options

Refer the following article for additional information.

Windows Firewall from start to finish

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/Windows-Firewall-from-start-to-finish

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, May 30, 2019
  4. broken firewall

Best free AV and firewall

Can Windows Firewall block outgoing connections yet? If not, it's one step above useless.

Look into Online Armor for a free firewall.

Deusxmachina, May 30, 2019
Thema:

broken firewall

1. broken firewall - Similar Threads - broken firewall

2. Broken script for blocking IP addresses in firewall rule.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Broken script for blocking IP addresses in firewall rule.: Hi there, I am trying to run a powershell script that I got using chat gpt. The script is supposed to block a range of ip addresses from a text document and create a block rule in windows defender firewall.The script runs it and creates the rule, but the rule has no details...
  3. Broken script for blocking IP addresses in firewall rule.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Broken script for blocking IP addresses in firewall rule.: Hi there, I am trying to run a powershell script that I got using chat gpt. The script is supposed to block a range of ip addresses from a text document and create a block rule in windows defender firewall.The script runs it and creates the rule, but the rule has no details...
  4. Why is my command prompt's colors broken?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my command prompt's colors broken?: So when I do in command prompt Windows Terminal for example color 4 which is red it sets color for blue, BUT when I do color 1 which is blue, It gets like a bit darker blue? I guess. It isn't inverted, its fkd. up. How can that even happen?? And how to fix it? i can't find...
  5. Why is my command prompt's colors broken?

Why is my command prompt's colors broken?: So when I do in command prompt Windows Terminal for example color 4 which is red it sets color for blue, BUT when I do color 1 which is blue, It gets like a bit darker blue? I guess. It isn't inverted, its fkd. up. How can that even happen?? And how to fix it? i can't find...
  6. is my ssd broken?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is my ssd broken?: follow up question to this previous question of mine "https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_11-files/deleted-files-keep-coming-back-after-restart/c9312d13-0ead-4b90-b92b-5380b198d997?tm=1713190863753 " i'm asking here since i doubt i'll find real answers...
  7. My Firewall and Microsoft Store on Windows 11 is so broken, 0x8007045B 0x80073D02, no paint...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Firewall and Microsoft Store on Windows 11 is so broken, 0x8007045B 0x80073D02, no paint...: Version: 22H2 Build 22621.1105 It was upgraded from Windows 10. MS Store version: 22212.1401.5.0Windows Paint and Caculator has shortcuts in the start menu, however in the Apps->installed app, search them yield no results. Tring to install Windows Paint in the store, after it...
  8. My Firewall and Microsoft Store on Windows 11 is so broken, 0x8007045B 0x80073D02, no paint...

My Firewall and Microsoft Store on Windows 11 is so broken, 0x8007045B 0x80073D02, no paint...: Version: 22H2 Build 22621.1105 It was upgraded from Windows 10. MS Store version: 22212.1401.5.0Windows Paint and Caculator has shortcuts in the start menu, however in the Apps->installed app, search them yield no results. Tring to install Windows Paint in the store, after it...
  9. Internet connectionwireless and firewall broken after recent update..?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet connectionwireless and firewall broken after recent update..?: Last night everythingwas working fine before I installed the update after shutting down Today I can't connect to any network at all , even though my wireless adapter is installed . I even reinstalled it twice to see if that would change anything but it didnt I have tried...
  10. Broken firewall, Windows services falling apart, denied permissions

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Broken firewall, Windows services falling apart, denied permissions: Hi there, this is my first post in Microsoft's forums ! I hope everyone's doing good. I'm here because I have a lot of issues with my brand new Windows and computer, after leaving Apple. It's been a few months now and I'm really struggling. so a few months back when I...