Windows 10: (broken?) folder icons in windows explorer?

Discus and support (broken?) folder icons in windows explorer? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; sometimes in windows explorer, some folder icons have been appearing like this: [ATTACH] the folders that appear like this stay like this. if i open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by EntropyEnigma, Apr 14, 2019.

1. (broken?) folder icons in windows explorer?

sometimes in windows explorer, some folder icons have been appearing like this: (broken?) folder icons in windows explorer? 73f2d7b0-f0f2-4f79-98ce-13de8ee6c208?upload=true.png

the folders that appear like this stay like this. if i open them, the contents are all the same and normal. but the icons themselves are like this.

so far, i've deleted and restored the icon cache followed by a restart and i've relaunched windows explorer using task manager. i'm not sure what's causing this and it's starting to bug me. i'm worried it's a sign of corruption or infection. help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

:)

EntropyEnigma, Apr 14, 2019
  2. wolf2009 Win User

How to make vista display same icon size for all opened folders in explorer ?

i dont think this answers the question , how do i make all icons in all folders appear "Large Icons" .

thx tho .

wolf2009, Apr 14, 2019
  3. Kreij Win User
    How to make vista display same icon size for all opened folders in explorer ?

Some suggestions

Kreij, Apr 14, 2019
  4. (broken?) folder icons in windows explorer?

Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

(broken?) folder icons in windows explorer?

1. (broken?) folder icons in windows explorer? - Similar Threads - broken folder icons

2. File Explorer Icons Became White + Broken Notification Icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer Icons Became White + Broken Notification Icon: Hello,Problems from my laptop never ends, as there is another problem which is the file icons gone blank when I access some folders and took AGES for it to load. I tried the following :- RUn SFC /scannow- Erasing the cache- Restarting file explorerDidn't work. But I notice...
  3. File Explorer Icons Became White + Broken Notification Icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Explorer Icons Became White + Broken Notification Icon: Hello,Problems from my laptop never ends, as there is another problem which is the file icons gone blank when I access some folders and took AGES for it to load. I tried the following :- RUn SFC /scannow- Erasing the cache- Restarting file explorerDidn't work. But I notice...
  4. Explorer Is broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer Is broken: When I clicked the file the Window Explorer started to not responding and just a few moments, it close the explorer and I press Ctrl alt and del, and it is nothing, my laptop in trouble and is no way to shut down. Can you please help....
  5. Why is this specific folder's icon broken?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why is this specific folder's icon broken?: So I have a folder, but its icon is "broken," wherein it has a black background see image below:The only contents of that file are PNG images, some of which are 10000+ x 10000+, with the total size being 6.6 GB....
  6. Why is this specific folder's icon broken?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is this specific folder's icon broken?: So I have a folder, but its icon is "broken," wherein it has a black background see image below:The only contents of that file are PNG images, some of which are 10000+ x 10000+, with the total size being 6.6 GB....
  7. Why is this specific folder's icon broken?

8. Windows folder icons' image broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows folder icons' image broken: Hey everyone,I have recently upgraded my laptop from Windows 10 to Windows 11. However, after a week of use, this happened to me: most of my folder's icons are broken, see screenshot below, a good folder icon should look like the one on the left, but mine look like the ones...
  9. Windows folder icons' image broken

Windows folder icons' image broken: Hey everyone,I have recently upgraded my laptop from Windows 10 to Windows 11. However, after a week of use, this happened to me: most of my folder's icons are broken, see screenshot below, a good folder icon should look like the one on the left, but mine look like the ones...
  10. Windows 10 Icons Missing and File Explorer broken

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Icons Missing and File Explorer broken: My desktop show only the labels with no icons. Start menu and Taskbar icons is fine. The file explorer is also broken. But it only happens on my first account [ATTACH] [ATTACH] What i just do is installed Winaero tweakers to try aero lite, but i don't like it and disabling...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows explorer folder icons

2. windows explorer folder symbols