Windows 10: Broken lap top and lost product key after 2 months

Discus and support Broken lap top and lost product key after 2 months in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi I'm starting university in September. I bought a Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019, 1 PC, for Windows 10. I also bought a Dell Inspiron 14... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by KateSmith9, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Broken lap top and lost product key after 2 months

Hi

I'm starting university in September. I bought a Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019, 1 PC, for Windows 10. I also bought a Dell Inspiron 14 5491 Convertible lap top. I received them both in June 1st. I installed Office fine and everything was working great until my cat knocked a pint of water onto the computer. It isn't repairable so I will have to buy another laptop. I don't have the product key anymore. Is it possible to install my Microsoft Office product onto a new laptop? It would be the same type of lap top too. Please help as I can't afford another copy of Office never mind the lap top!.

Thanks

Kate

:)

KateSmith9, Jul 26, 2020

2. FSX on a lap top

I was given FSX as a gift and at that time I had a lap top with a disk drive that I could use. Now, my new lap-top does not have a disk drive but I saw in the box that it came with a product key. does this mean that I can download it on to my new lap-top
    with the product key? where can I do that?

JoshFerchoff, Jul 26, 2020
  3. Susie13Q Win User
    Dell lap top problem

The Dell lap top starts up and then after a minute shuts off. It told me to go to this site "recoverykey.faq. what is my next step to correct this problem?

Susie13Q, Jul 26, 2020
  4. Broken lap top and lost product key after 2 months

Activate windows 10 after re-installing (I have lost my product key)

I own a Lenovo T430 laptop. In 2017, I installed Windows 10 using my original Windows 7 product key. Unfortunately, I cannot find that product key anymore. I need to re-install windows 10. Will it be automatically activated after the installation, if I skip the step of asking the product key during the installation?

In my opinion, I believe that my laptop will have a digital entitlement stored on the Microsoft Activation Servers and this will not be a problem. Is that true?

If not, please suggest me a solution or a workaround.

Kushan Randima, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

Broken lap top and lost product key after 2 months

1. Broken lap top and lost product key after 2 months - Similar Threads - Broken lap top

2. LOST EVERYTHING ON MY HP LAP TOP

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    LOST EVERYTHING ON MY HP LAP TOP: Hi, the laptop was slow so it was reset to three days ago and now I get nothing on it except blue background with "automatic repair". Click on restart and says "Device ran into a problem and will restart" come back up with same "Automatic repair". I can not get into anything,...
  3. LOST EVERYTHING ON MY HP LAP TOP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LOST EVERYTHING ON MY HP LAP TOP: Hi, the laptop was slow so it was reset to three days ago and now I get nothing on it except blue background with "automatic repair". Click on restart and says "Device ran into a problem and will restart" come back up with same "Automatic repair". I can not get into anything,...
  4. LOST EVERYTHING ON MY HP LAP TOP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. lost product key after formatting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lost product key after formatting: my friend gave me her asus vivobook windows 10pro and i need to format it after i format it the windows needs to be activated but i dont have the product key i tried to do the windows+x but different product key is showing what should i do?...
  6. lost product key after formatting

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    lost product key after formatting: my friend gave me her asus vivobook windows 10pro and i need to format it after i format it the windows needs to be activated but i dont have the product key i tried to do the windows+x but different product key is showing what should i do?...
  7. lap top key backlighting failed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    lap top key backlighting failed: pavilion laptop key green color back lighting failed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lap-top-key-backlighting-failed/e2aff754-e95b-4ae4-98d5-6d1466e729a4
  8. Lost lap top , Microsoft lost device

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Lost lap top , Microsoft lost device: I cannot find my lap top anywhere . . I used the lost my device option . It was last found in my home 3 days ago . It has obviously been unplugged from where i normally use it in my home , but its location has still not updated within 3 days now . Is there a way to track a...
  9. lap top

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    lap top: audio I have a red x on the icon audio no sound at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lap-top/6fe4756d-c0b4-4272-a0af-8de6694112ee
  10. lap top

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lap top: Hello I want to take my lap top back to factory mode and start afresh. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_news/lap-top/791f4c4f-fc52-4287-bbe9-41842fa4de12