Windows 10: Broken Link for Sculpt Comfort Keyboard Software

Discus and support Broken Link for Sculpt Comfort Keyboard Software in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Nowhere did I find a way to report broken links on the microsoft website.The Sculpt Comfort Keyboard software download link is not working and I would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RomuloFelipeReis, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Broken Link for Sculpt Comfort Keyboard Software

Nowhere did I find a way to report broken links on the microsoft website.The Sculpt Comfort Keyboard software download link is not working and I would like to ask someone for help to find out how to fix it.I recently bought this hardware and would like to download the software.

:)

RomuloFelipeReis, Feb 14, 2020

2. Sculpt Comfort Keyboard not registering 1st keystroke

Hello Kit,

An outdated or incompatible driver can be one of the possible factors why this issue occurs. That being said, I suggest you to Run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    and check. Follow the steps to run the troubleshooter:

1. Press Windows key + S on your keyboard.
    2. Type Troubleshoot and hit
      Enter.
    3. Click on Hardware and Devices.
    4. Run the troubleshooter and follow the on-screen prompt.

Also suggest you to go the link below and download the latest drivers for the keyboard and see if it helps to resolve the issue:

Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop

If you have additional questions, or if the issue persists after the troubleshooting steps above, please let me know by replying to this thread. This way, I'll get notified and respond back to you as
    soon as I can.

Michelle Vil, Feb 14, 2020
  3. Geert_O Win User
    microsoft sculpt comfort keyboard model 1531

Hallo,

I have a question about the Microsoft sculpt comfort keyboard model 1531.

The tilt legs of the keyboard are broken and I can't find anywhere where I can find replacements for this.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Geert

Geert_O, Feb 14, 2020
  4. Broken Link for Sculpt Comfort Keyboard Software

Sculpt comfort mouse windows 10 gestures

Hi Jacob,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing Sculpt Comfort Mouse on Windows 10.

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ outdated drivers, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to uninstall the mouse drivers.

• Right click on Windows key,
      select Device Manager.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Mice and other pointing devices.
    • Right click on each of the drivers and click on
      Uninstall.

Step 2: Manually install the mouse drivers from the link below.

Refer: Sculpt Comfort Mouse

Choose the current operating system under
    What operating system are you using?

Hop it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

Broken Link for Sculpt Comfort Keyboard Software

1. Broken Link for Sculpt Comfort Keyboard Software - Similar Threads - Broken Link Sculpt

2. Microsoft sculpt comfort desktop keyboard.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft sculpt comfort desktop keyboard.: I need assistance in replacing my keyboard for the Microsoft sculpt comfort desktop keyboard. Some of the letters on the keyboard have completely faded off. I haven't even had this keyboard for close a year. I've tried finding a cover to put on it but nothing matches its...
  3. Microsoft sculpt comfort desktop keyboard.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft sculpt comfort desktop keyboard.: I need assistance in replacing my keyboard for the Microsoft sculpt comfort desktop keyboard. Some of the letters on the keyboard have completely faded off. I haven't even had this keyboard for close a year. I've tried finding a cover to put on it but nothing matches its...
  4. Microsoft sculpt comfort desktop keyboard.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Sculpt Comfort Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sculpt Comfort Desktop: Hello I just bought a Sculpt Comfort Desktop and I am trying to use it with my Macbook Pro, the mouse fits pretty well but the keyboard will not work at all. I am using MacOS Monterrey version 12.0.1. Please help!! what am I missing?...
  6. Sculpt Comfort Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sculpt Comfort Desktop: Hello I just bought a Sculpt Comfort Desktop and I am trying to use it with my Macbook Pro, the mouse fits pretty well but the keyboard will not work at all. I am using MacOS Monterrey version 12.0.1. Please help!! what am I missing?...
  7. Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Keyboard - USB dongle - broken - replacement

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Keyboard - USB dongle - broken - replacement: The USB dongle of my Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Keyboard is broken. The Keyboard can't be connected now. Is there any way to get a replacement of that USB dongle? If so, where can I get it?...
  8. Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Keyboard

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Keyboard: I was given a MS Sculpt Comfort Keyboard model 1531. How can I connect it to my computer? Do I need a dongle for my USB port? If so, I do not have it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-sculpt-comfort-keyboard/1bb131fa-450f-428c-93f2-8c571b64bf70
  9. Split space bar on Comfort Sculpt Keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Split space bar on Comfort Sculpt Keyboard: It says on it Space * Backspace, but both parts do the same thing: Space. Can it be programmed? I don't see an option for it in the Microsoft Keyboard Center. If it cannot be programmed, why does it say Space * Backspace? This is a brand new keyboard, not one from 5...
  10. Sculpt Comfort Keyboard not registering 1st keystroke

Sculpt Comfort Keyboard not registering 1st keystroke: I have been using a Sculpt Comfort wireless Keyboard for about 4 months. It is comfortable and has worked great up until about 2 weeks ago. I was running Windows 7 on my HP Mobile Workstation with no issues, but was forced to upgrade my OS to Windows 10 (company IT policy)....