Windows 10: broken monitor

Discus and support broken monitor in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; need to access laptop that has a damaged screen it use to work hdmi to smart tv but for some reason its now not working when it was working I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by matthew aves, Jun 9, 2019.

1. broken monitor

need to access laptop that has a damaged screen it use to work hdmi to smart tv but for some reason its now not working

when it was working I tried hmdi to tv and tried to set up bliuetooth to use tv screen so that damaged screen automatically use tv monitor when turned on and laptop now not working hmdi vga nothing

so I have a working laptop smart 4k tv I have vga cable hdmi cables

smart tv has ARC

SO I NEED TO GET INTO DAMAGED SCREEN LAPTOP 1 USING FULLY WORKING WINDOWS 10 LAPTOP 2 RE- ARRANGE SETTINGS SO LAPTOP 1 USES A EXTERNAL MONTITOR ON START UP AND GET MUCH NEEDED FILES DATA AND TRANSFER EVERYTHING TO EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE

IF THIS IS EVEN POSSIBLE

IF SO IF YOU CAN EXPLAIN SIMPLE AS POSSIBLE

DRIVING ME CRACKERS

* Moved from Community Participation Center

:)

matthew aves, Jun 9, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 9, 2019
  3. Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Jun 9, 2019
  4. broken monitor

i have a problem to connect 2 monitors.

Hi Ron,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What changes did you make in the BIOS? As making the changes in the BIOS is only recommended by Microsoft if done by the manufacturer.
    • How are you connecting to the 2nd monitor?
    I suggest you to follow the steps from this article below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/how-connect-multiple-monitors

[Applies to Windows 10 as well]

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

broken monitor

1. broken monitor - Similar Threads - broken monitor

2. If the monitor on notebook is broken, how can it be changed using only keyboard and the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If the monitor on notebook is broken, how can it be changed using only keyboard and the...: Because the monitor on the notebook is broken the idea is to use other monitor. Using the HDMI to connect the monitor worked before, but it doesn't work with graphic tablet "XP-PEN". I want to use keyboard to navigate through the Windows10 settings to change the monitor....
  3. If the monitor on notebook is broken, how can it be changed using only keyboard and the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If the monitor on notebook is broken, how can it be changed using only keyboard and the...: Because the monitor on the notebook is broken the idea is to use other monitor. Using the HDMI to connect the monitor worked before, but it doesn't work with graphic tablet "XP-PEN". I want to use keyboard to navigate through the Windows10 settings to change the monitor....
  4. If the monitor on notebook is broken, how can it be changed using only keyboard and the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. If the monitor on notebook is broken, how can it be changed using only keyboard and the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. If the monitor on notebook is broken, how can it be changed using only keyboard and the...

7. If the monitor on notebook is broken, how can it be changed using only keyboard and the...

8. If the monitor on notebook is broken, how can it be changed using only keyboard and the...

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. If the monitor on notebook is broken, how can it be changed using only keyboard and the...

10. If the monitor on notebook is broken, how can it be changed using only keyboard and the...