Windows 10: Broken mouse dongle

Discus and support Broken mouse dongle in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have a microsoft arc wireless mouse model 1349 and have been using it for a few years now. One day the dongle stopped working. I tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by s_dimitrov, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Broken mouse dongle

Hello,

I have a microsoft arc wireless mouse model 1349 and have been using it for a few years now. One day the dongle stopped working. I tried to fix the problem, but nothing worked. I read in forums that some microsoft mouses are permanently bound to their USB reciever and cannot connect to a new one(I hope that is not the case). It is a really good mouse otherwise and I would like to continue using it. Please if you had the same problem and now the solution comment down below.

:)

s_dimitrov, Oct 4, 2019
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Microsoft ARC touch mouse USB dongle is recognized as ARC keyboard on windows 10.

Hi,

To further isolate the issue with your touch mouse being recognized as keyboard, we'd like to know more information:

• Is it one USB dongle for the mouse and keyboard?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer prior to this issue?

We suggest checking the article below to help you resolve the issue.

Update a driver for hardware that isn't working properly

Thank you.

Ryan Pag, Oct 4, 2019
  3. Vetrig Win User
    USB Dongle is broken - need replacement for Microsoft Sculpt Wireless Ergonomic Mouse and Keyboard

Hi,

My USB Dongle is broken. Where can I get new USB Dongle for Microsoft Sculpt Wireless Ergonomic Mouse and Keyboard?

Modified title from: Mobile Devices / Accessories / Other.

Vetrig, Oct 4, 2019
  4. Broken mouse dongle

Mouse dongle malware?

Ive got a Logitec wireless keyboard and mouse. I picked up a piece of malware from Facebook that hacks the mouse's ability to select.

The only way to select something is to remove the dongle. I have two of the Dongles for the keyboard and mouse. I changed the dongle and the issue went away, for a while. Then it came back, worse than it was to start with. Also, the ability to select with
    the cursor pad/mouse arrow is disabled until I remove the dongle again.

Is there malware attacking the dongle itself? I uninstalled the unifying software. I tried reinstalling it and this time it doesn't recognize the keyboard or mouse, with either dongle.

The computer sees and recognizes the dongle and gives the acknowledging tone when it's inserted. But the installation wizard doesn't see the mouse or the keyboard when trying to reinstall.

Windows Defender no longer will load either. I did an offline scan and it found nothing. But now it wont even start. K

The computer is an ASUS 555L

The keyboard is a logitec K360

The mouse/trackball is a Logitec M570

All of this worked flawlessly for well over a year or so until just recently.

ShawnMcAtee, Oct 4, 2019
Thema:

Broken mouse dongle

1. Broken mouse dongle - Similar Threads - Broken mouse dongle

2. Broken USB dongle for Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Broken USB dongle for Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse: My Microsoft usb has broken and its pairs both my wireless keyboard and mouse. Is it possible to get a new usb? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/broken-usb-dongle-for-microsoft-wireless-keyboard/dc064c6b-e909-40b0-8d44-d0df0a65586f
  3. Broken USB dongle for Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Broken USB dongle for Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse: My Microsoft usb has broken and its pairs both my wireless keyboard and mouse. Is it possible to get a new usb? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/broken-usb-dongle-for-microsoft-wireless-keyboard/dc064c6b-e909-40b0-8d44-d0df0a65586f
  4. Connecting mouse & keyboard - USB dongle broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting mouse & keyboard - USB dongle broken: Hello,I have a Microsoft kit with keybord + mouse this ones: https://www.microsoft.com/en/accessories/products/keyboards/wireless-desktop-900, and they are fantastic. It happens that unfortunately I broke the USB dongle. Without that, I am not being able to use those...
  5. Connecting mouse & keyboard - USB dongle broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting mouse & keyboard - USB dongle broken: Hello,I have a Microsoft kit with keybord + mouse this ones: https://www.microsoft.com/en/accessories/products/keyboards/wireless-desktop-900, and they are fantastic. It happens that unfortunately I broke the USB dongle. Without that, I am not being able to use those...
  6. Connecting mouse & keyboard - USB dongle broken

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Dongle Broken of MS Wireless Keyboard and Mouse 850

Dongle Broken of MS Wireless Keyboard and Mouse 850: Hello, My MS Dongle of MS Wireless Keyboard and Mouse 850 got broken. Is there any chance I can make use of this Keyboard and mouse in future. Thanks, Zafar Siddiqi...
  8. broken Dongle

broken Dongle: i have broken my dongle on my keyboard Sculpt comfort Desktop - model 1531 1557, 1461, and would like to get a replacement. is this possible? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/broken-dongle/ae75dcde-a93a-4452-b206-f910fa8ccbcb
  9. Broken dongle for keyboard and mouse. Can I buy a replacement dongle?

Broken dongle for keyboard and mouse. Can I buy a replacement dongle?: broken Microsoft dongle, can it be replaced or do I need to get a new keyboard and mouse and a wireless dongle. Because the keyboard and mouse that I have are in good shape. I hear that it can be and it can't be. Thanks for the your advise * Moved from garage * Original...
  10. mouse and keyboard dongle

mouse and keyboard dongle: hi,i have a model 3000 mouse and keyboard that lost my dongle.can i connect it to bluetooth on a computer?should i buy a new one?give me a recipe.thank you for your support...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft arc keyborad syncing usb dongel