Windows 10: Broken notifications on 1909 Build?

Discus and support Broken notifications on 1909 Build? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I am experiencing a lot of lost notifications in this build. While I can always see new incoming messages in live tiles (Mail, Skype or Messenger app),... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/puppy2016, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Broken notifications on 1909 Build?

I am experiencing a lot of lost notifications in this build. While I can always see new incoming messages in live tiles (Mail, Skype or Messenger app), sound and Action Centre notifications works in less than 50%. All these apps runs as background apps. Restart fixes it for a while, but in few hours it starts again.

Nothing wrong in Event Log either.

submitted by /u/puppy2016
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/puppy2016, Nov 29, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Nov 29, 2019
  3. Windows 10 1909 Causes Secondary Hard Drive to not be Recognized

Installing the Windows 10 1909 Update causes my secondary hard drive to not be recognized.

Steps to confirm issue:

• Secondary drive not visible in Windows Explorer
    • Secondary drive not visible in device manager
    • Secondary drive not visible in disk manager

Steps to replicate issue:

• Installing 1909 update

Steps to resolve issue:

• Uninstall 1909 update

Since updates can only be delayed for so long, an actual fix would be appreciated.

Teknophile, Nov 29, 2019
  4. Broken notifications on 1909 Build?

Microsoft News Notifications

Follow these steps to check if it works:

Step 1: Open the Windows Settings menu by pressing the Windows Key and “I,” or alternatively search for Settings in the Windows search bar and click the corresponding result.

Step 2: Click Notifications & Actions in the left-hand menu. This will take you to a screen providing access to all of the settings related to notifications and the Action Center.

Step 3: Click the System icon, then select Notifications and actions from the left-hand menu.

Step 4: Look for the Notifications subheading, where you will see a number of toggles for various types of notifications. The following is a list of the settings you can toggle on this screen:

• Get notifications from apps and other senders
    • Show notifications on the lock screen
    • Show alarms, reminders, and incoming VoIP calls on the lock screen
    • Hide notifications when duplicating my screen
    • Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows
    You may just turn them off the notification as you need.

PeterPeng3, Nov 29, 2019
Thema:

Broken notifications on 1909 Build?

1. Broken notifications on 1909 Build? - Similar Threads - Broken notifications 1909

2. Changing from Build 2004 to Build 1909

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Changing from Build 2004 to Build 1909: I just downloaded the iso file for windows 1909 and when I opened the media creation tool it said that I had no choice but to delete all my files. Is there a way that I can keep my files and settings or do I need to put it on a usb? Thank you....
  3. Revert To Build-1909 From Build-2004

Revert To Build-1909 From Build-2004: Hi everyone. I'm currently running Windows 10 Home build-2004 but I find it pretty buggy on my system so would like to revert to build-1909. Unfortunately the 1909 ISO is no longer available on the Microsoft website. Can anybody advise what is the best route to take? I don't...
  4. Revert To Build-1909 From Build-2004

in Windows 10 Support
    Revert To Build-1909 From Build-2004: Hi everyone. I'm currently running Windows 10 Home build-2004 but I find it pretty buggy on my system so would like to revert to build-1909. Unfortunately the 1909 ISO is no longer available on the Microsoft website. Can anybody advise what is the best route to take? I don't...
  5. W10 1909 Build 18363.720

W10 1909 Build 18363.720: I learned long ago that using: Create a system image is safer than allowing Windows to setup the backup. These days though, when I use Disk Cleanup to remove previous backups on my second internal backup drive, it breaks the older backup. When trying to create a new System...
  6. Build 1909 acting up ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Build 1909 acting up ?: So I have a laptop that is 4 years old and stopped having driver updates 2 years ago to roll out the possibility to have drivers updated . So basically ever since the 1909 update and drivers' system tray icons load up became pretty random . so a restart brings them all to...
  7. No transparency at all in build 1909?

in Windows 10 Customization
    No transparency at all in build 1909?: I just upgraded 7 to 10 and was happy with the smooth transition, much better than the first time I tried it, but I have absolutely no transparency anywhere, windows, taskbar, borders, nothing, even though it is enabled, and searching the forum produces older posts about...
  8. 1909 broken desktop icons

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    1909 broken desktop icons: 1909 broke the icons on my desktop. Sometimes not one single icon loads on start-up, most times only a few don't load. If I select them and F5 they do load (but also not always all of them). I never had any problem with this before and don't use any windows tweakers. How to...
  9. Feature Update notification to 1909

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Feature Update notification to 1909: I went to Windows Updates page and noticed that a Download and Install is optional for the v1909 update. How long before I can wait to install before it eventually installs it by its own? So basically, I would guess that it will eventually install it automatically but the...
  10. Notifications Broken

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notifications Broken: I have been having a lot of issues with windows 10 and the action center. This being one of them. My notifications get broken ALOT. Only works for the first few minutes then shortly after it just completely breaks. Making it so I cannot plug in my headphones without rebooting...