Windows 10: broken registry issues in windows 10.

Discus and support broken registry issues in windows 10. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; What are broken registry issues? How to fix broken registry issues in windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LaurieWindle, Oct 7, 2018.

1. broken registry issues in windows 10.

What are broken registry issues?

How to fix broken registry issues in windows 10.

:)

LaurieWindle, Oct 7, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 7, 2018
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Oct 7, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

broken registry issues in windows 10.

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

broken registry issues in windows 10.

1. broken registry issues in windows 10. - Similar Threads - broken registry issues

2. The REGISTRY, in windows 10.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The REGISTRY, in windows 10.: Does the Registry normally require attention, when all seems to be working well? A program called WINZIP (which looks impressive), thrusts itself on me to update drivers, find faults, and correct thee---for the cost of purchase.I've been caught b suc programs before. This...
  3. registry issues? not sure

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    registry issues? not sure: ok so I have a brother who sent me this email and is looking for answers. ANY help would be appreciated! I am using Windows 10. I went to registry key: Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced I changed the HideIcons value...
  4. How to fix broken registry items on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to fix broken registry items on windows 10?: My antivirus software (AVG) is displaying that I have 237 issues with broken registry items. Is there any Microsoft tool to scan and resolve registry issues?...
  5. Taskbar broken issue on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar broken issue on Windows 10: Ok, so i have an issue with my windows 10 taskbar. (since 2017). This is the issue: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WksRoicMOQc when i right click on any icon on the windows 10 task bar, then i want to enter his properties so this is happening. My windows 10 got the...
  6. A load of broken registry items after Windows 10 reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A load of broken registry items after Windows 10 reset: Here is the story: I initially reset my windows 10 PC because it had some issues (nothing like virus or malware issues, just windows wasn't setting my Microsoft account up properly so I decided to try again from scratch). After the reset (I chose to delete everything from...
  7. Windows 10 Registry

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Registry: My computer is infected with the "PowZip" virus. I tried to remove the Virus manually and was able to delete a few files containing the virus. But when I tried to remove some infected files ("Temp" Folder) access was denied. Strange that Windows allow to infest MY computer...
  8. Issue with ntoskrnl.exe (registry)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issue with ntoskrnl.exe (registry): Recently used sanitycheck to scan for irregularities and there was a reported issue with ntoskrnl.exe The process registry does not have any product, company or description information. Information about the responsible process registry: file path: registry This file is...
  9. 0x0000007E Registry issue?????

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    0x0000007E Registry issue?????: when I star my computer and say load up a game it crashes saying system threade exception not handled but after restart the pc is fine until it is shut down then turned on again. looking into this I have found out that I have a 0x0000007e bsod but cant fix it any help on how...
  10. Quick access broken, registry changes do not work

in Windows 10 Support
    Quick access broken, registry changes do not work: While trying to tweak Quick Access, I somehow broke it and no matter what I do, it is stuck as shown in the screenshot. It doesn't get removed or restored with the registry keys but I am also unable to add or pin anything to it and recent files/folders are not displayed....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. broken registry issues

2. fix broken registry items windows 10

3. how to fix broken registry issues

4. fix broken registry windows 10,
  5. broken registry windows,
  6. windows 10 broken registry,
  7. registry issues windows 10,
  8. windows 10 fix broken registry,
  9. win10 broken registry issues