Windows 10: broken screen

Discus and support broken screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; my screen broke! (just the glass not the display) is it something I can replace myself or what should I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ChristopherCampbell3, Mar 3, 2019.

1. broken screen

my screen broke! (just the glass not the display) is it something I can replace myself or what should I do?

:)

ChristopherCampbell3, Mar 3, 2019

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Mar 3, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 3, 2019
  4. Pipps Win User

broken screen

Is my graphics card broken?

UPDATE: Please see here.

I have a Sapphire HD 4830.

When I boot into XP all is initially fine and I am able to see the desktop.

However, when I click on the start bar and navigate a few steps, I receive an immediate white screen of death and a total irrecoverable lock-up.

I am confused about what this could mean and I would be grateful for any suggestions on the best course of action to test and repair the problem.

Does this sort of issue suggest that the graphics card is irretrievably broken?

Pipps, Mar 3, 2019
Thema:

broken screen

1. broken screen - Similar Threads - broken screen

2. My phone screen is broken and blank, can I still the Phone Link on my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My phone screen is broken and blank, can I still the Phone Link on my PC?: I use a Samsung S20 phone but my phone fell and my screen is bad totally blank, but still on. I didn't fully complete my Phone Link set up earlier, so I'm unable to access my phone settings to allow the permissions needed for me for me to able to view my screen from my PC. Is...
  3. My phone screen is broken and blank, can I still the Phone Link on my PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My phone screen is broken and blank, can I still the Phone Link on my PC?: I use a Samsung S20 phone but my phone fell and my screen is bad totally blank, but still on. I didn't fully complete my Phone Link set up earlier, so I'm unable to access my phone settings to allow the permissions needed for me for me to able to view my screen from my PC. Is...
  4. how to fix broken bios and blue screen ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to fix broken bios and blue screen ?: hello, good evening everyone, i recently installed windows 10 on a RV-42_AD1BR notebook and my bios stopped booting, it boots directly into windows. i need to make some adjustments to the bios, i tried to update but it gives the following error:if you call support, please...
  5. I factory reset my laptop that has a broken screen and after it factory reset the hdmi...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I factory reset my laptop that has a broken screen and after it factory reset the hdmi...: i factory reset my laptop that has a broken screen and after the update the hdmi isnt working and i cant see the screen on my tv https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-factory-reset-my-laptop-that-has-a-broken-screen/4493b3f6-d835-4057-9675-ab3c8923de96
  6. I factory reset my laptop that has a broken screen and after it factory reset the hdmi...

I factory reset my laptop that has a broken screen and after it factory reset the hdmi...: i factory reset my laptop that has a broken screen and after the update the hdmi isnt working and i cant see the screen on my tv https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-factory-reset-my-laptop-that-has-a-broken-screen/4493b3f6-d835-4057-9675-ab3c8923de96
  7. Stuck in safeboot because of broken screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in safeboot because of broken screen: Hello,so my laptop monitor is broken and I was using external monitor but when I tried to clean install windows 10 in safe boot I didn’t know that screen won’t show up in external monitor. So I tried all method that might help me get out but none of it worked. But there is...
  8. Stuck in safeboot because of broken screen

Stuck in safeboot because of broken screen: Hello,so my laptop monitor is broken and I was using external monitor but when I tried to clean install windows 10 in safe boot I didn’t know that screen won’t show up in external monitor. So I tried all method that might help me get out but none of it worked. But there is...
  9. Stuck in safeboot because of broken screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Lenovo Ideapad 3 Screen Broken and won’t connect to HDMI

Lenovo Ideapad 3 Screen Broken and won’t connect to HDMI: Recently, my Lenovo Ideapad was working fine through HDMI, but recently whenever I connect my cable the monitor shows no signal. I have tried multiple cables, different monitors, keybinds and nothing works. I am fairly sure the laptop is still functioning as the screen still...