Windows 10: Broken Search Menu on windows 10 insider after the latest update.

Discus and support Broken Search Menu on windows 10 insider after the latest update. in Cortana to solve the problem; So the search menu broke on Windows 10 Insider 21H1 build: 19043.906 Has this happened to anyone else? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by shreejalmaharjan, Mar 28, 2021.

1. Broken Search Menu on windows 10 insider after the latest update.

So the search menu broke on Windows 10 Insider 21H1 build: 19043.906 Has this happened to anyone else?

Broken Search Menu on windows 10 insider after the latest update. 9744727a-9d32-46a7-a76a-f56c34a49bd6?upload=true.png

:)

shreejalmaharjan, Mar 28, 2021

2. Windows 10 download speed issues

Try this method:
    • First of all from Start Menu, open Settings (Type settings in the search bar and it will appear).
    • locate and select “Update and Security“.
    • in this window, Locate “Advanced Options”. Click on it.
    • In Advanced Options; Click on “Choose How Updates are Delivered“.
    • Turn off Updates from more than one place.
    Your system will not work as a seeder for other Windows 10 users. It will give sudden boast to your Slow internet speed.

lorraine walsh, Mar 28, 2021
  3. MrGenius Win User
    Windows 10 RTM/Build 10240 now available for Insiders

Insiders in the fast and slow rings are now being distributed the latest Windows 10 RTM (build 10240).

http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwi...-for-windows-insiders-in-fast-and-slow-rings/

But for those wanting to expedite the upgrade, and/or download the latest build in iso form, it can be downloaded for free from the following link.

http://getintopc.com/softwares/oper...-pro-build-10240-iso-32-64-bit-free-download/

Don't forget to check out the activation steps found here:

Spoiler slmgr /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX
    slmgr /skms kms.xspace.in
    slmgr /ato

Windows 10 Enterprise - NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43B8YKP-D69TJ
    Windows 10 Home - TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99
    Windows 10 Professional - W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX

use the key you need for the build and run those lines in cmd to activate

activation
    I suggest running those commands as administrator. Just in case.

Enjoy!

MrGenius, Mar 28, 2021
  4. Broken Search Menu on windows 10 insider after the latest update.

Latest Win 10 Insider update

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing an issue in updating to latest Windows 10 build. We are here to help you.

I suggest you to run the Windows update troubleshooter and try to update the Windows 10.
    Follow the steps provided below to run the troubleshooter.

• Press Windows + X key.
    • Select Control panel.
    • In the search box, type Troubleshooter
      and then click Troubleshooting.
    • Under System and Security,
    • Click on Windows Updates.

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Mar 28, 2021
Thema:

Broken Search Menu on windows 10 insider after the latest update.

1. Broken Search Menu on windows 10 insider after the latest update. - Similar Threads - Broken Search Menu

2. Terminal app is broken after latest Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Terminal app is broken after latest Windows update: After the latest Windows update March 12, 2024—KB5035853 OS Builds 22621.3296 and 22631.3296, I am not able to successfully run the command `npm install` in a NodeJS project via the Terminal app. I was previously able to do this. In fact the command completes without error,...
  3. Terminal app is broken after latest Windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Terminal app is broken after latest Windows update: After the latest Windows update March 12, 2024—KB5035853 OS Builds 22621.3296 and 22631.3296, I am not able to successfully run the command `npm install` in a NodeJS project via the Terminal app. I was previously able to do this. In fact the command completes without error,...
  4. Office 2021 Update Broken After Latest Windows Update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office 2021 Update Broken After Latest Windows Update?: This may just be coincidence but at the same time our three machines got yesterday's Windows Update, all of the sudden our MS 365 and Office 2021 won't update. The "Downloading Office Updates..." window just sits there going...and I notice very little network traffic to...
  5. Office 2021 Update Broken After Latest Windows Update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office 2021 Update Broken After Latest Windows Update?: This may just be coincidence but at the same time our three machines got yesterday's Windows Update, all of the sudden our MS 365 and Office 2021 won't update. The "Downloading Office Updates..." window just sits there going...and I notice very little network traffic to...
  6. Quick Search Broken after Windows Update

in Cortana
    Quick Search Broken after Windows Update: Before the update, at any time, I could:1. Press the Windows Key.2. Type in the name of the desired app I wanted to use say, Firefox.3. Hit enter to load the app.All of it without touching the mouse.After the update, all I can do is:1. Press the Windows Key2. Try to type but...
  7. Windows 10 start menu broken with latest Patch Tuesday.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 start menu broken with latest Patch Tuesday.: Whenever I try to search or click on scroll bar on the Start menu, it abruptly closes. Is something wrong with this patch??? This isn't good. I'm surprised little or no one has talked about this yet. EDIT: Windows Explorer is pretty much broken...I can't search anything on...
  8. Network broken (AGAIN !) after latest updates

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network broken (AGAIN !) after latest updates: Hi there I can't figure out what's broken this time again with networking I can't connect to NAS (Linux) server any more -- refuses to accept password even though it's correct. Connect works perfectly on W7 and also FROM the NAS TO Windows 10. Anyway here's the result of...
  9. PC broken after the latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC broken after the latest Windows 10 update: 2 days ago after updated Windows 10 and since then it is not working properly. It opens only in Safemode and with blue stripes on the screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-broken-after-the-latest-windows-10-update/7c18e33b-ae14-4737-b04b-b9accd6fc10b
  10. Unable to search from start menu after latest update

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to search from start menu after latest update: I updated windows 2 days ago, and now when I press flag and start typing nothing happens. just stays blank. [img] 139868