Windows 10: "Broken" State of Windows 10.

Discus and support "Broken" State of Windows 10. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So I got multiple problems on my Windows and I'm sure it's windows problem. I have contacted Microsoft support 10000x times and i guess the are dumb... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by honzikbojovnik, Jan 11, 2019.

1. "Broken" State of Windows 10.

So I got multiple problems on my Windows and I'm sure it's windows problem. I have contacted Microsoft support 10000x times and i guess the are dumb because they tried same things over and over. I am on Windows Version 1803 (OS Build 17134.1) I am on version of windows that microsoft support gave me (It's ISO file, with selected option to keep all files). And whenever I click "Update And Shut Down" or "Restart And Shut Down" I get these multiple problems:

- I can't change my profile picture in Lockscreen when logging to windows
    - I can't change my Background Picture in Lockscreen when logging to windows
    - I can't see Album Thumbnail when using "Quick Media Actions" (Usually FN + F? to skip or stop playing the song)

Also whenever I Update and Shut Down my PC it changes the OS build. And when I am on this version of reinstalled windows 10 I get this problem:

- My games are being launched in Windowed Mode not Fullscreen.

So to conclude this all. When on OS Build 17134.1 My games are being Launched in Windowed mode not Fullscreen i always have to change it. And When on OS Build 17134.472 I get those 3 problems above.

:)

honzikbojovnik, Jan 11, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 11, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

"Broken" State of Windows 10.

Delta6326, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

"Broken" State of Windows 10.

1. "Broken" State of Windows 10. - Similar Threads - Broken State

2. Microphone Levels Broken

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microphone Levels Broken: So, i enjoy skype calling my friend but she always complains about an insanely loud buzzing always in the background when she calls me. Today i decided to fix that, and every youtube tutorial i watch tells me to go into my microphone settings and in the levels tab turn down...
  3. Windows Search Broken Icon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Search Broken Icon: Currently I'm using Windows 10, so basically when I use windows search and search up any app, like Google Chrome, the icon appears with a white cross/X and black background. This happens to any app or program I try to search up, the programs themselves work but this is...
  4. Puzzling widespread problem - no wifi, broken Microsoft Store, extremely long reboots

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Puzzling widespread problem - no wifi, broken Microsoft Store, extremely long reboots: Hi all, I posted about this a while back and wasn't able to get it resolved, but now the issue has grown and spread to new areas, so I wanted to post an updated version of the issue in case anyone can help. Our organization is having a strange issue that is driving me...
  5. Windows original themes are broken

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows original themes are broken: [ATTACH]Hi , I was using customized theme , then i decided to use windows 10 light theme , but it seems to be broken , when i click on it , wallpaper won't change , the same for the other original themes , any idea ?? . . . . Sorry if there is any writing mistakes ,...
  6. Windows Store missing/broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Store missing/broken: Hello. This is my first time posting on these forums. I want help with an issue that I've been having for a long time now and I've searched everywhere for solutions, but none of them worked so I thought maybe you guys can help me. As the title says, after I did a fresh...
  7. Windows Store missing/broken

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Store missing/broken: Hello. This is my first time posting on these forums. I want help with an issue that I've been having for a long time now and I've searched everywhere for solutions, but none of them worked so I thought maybe you guys can help me. As the title says, after I did a fresh...
  8. Broken system disk after data copy on another pc.

in Windows 10 Support
    Broken system disk after data copy on another pc.: Hi there. Classic routine: 1. Installed fresh win 10 on laptop 2. Took out a disk from laptop and connected (mb SATA) to desktop pc. 3. Copied needed personal data to laptop`s disk, everything seems to be fine as it should so far. Now the problem: 1. Put the disk back in...
  9. Broken dongle on Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Broken dongle on Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard: I bought a Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard 6 months ago. Today I accidentally forgot to remove the rather large dongle from my laptop before putting it into my bag and the dongle got crushed. Is there any way to continue to use the keyboard/mouse without the dongle? Can I get a...
  10. Photo's APP - "Open Map" broken going from V2019.19041.16510.0 to V2019.19051.16210.0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo's APP - "Open Map" broken going from V2019.19041.16510.0 to V2019.19051.16210.0: identified that when upgrading between these versions the "Open Map" functionality broke. it was working prior to the upgrade, watched update happen and open map stopped working. Right click image, file information, Left side at the bottom under the image of the map, click...