Windows 10: Broken store wont work

Discus and support Broken store wont work in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello everyone I was playing vampyr on win10 game store (with gamepass) Thing is: i pause the game and go get some food. I come back and see the pc is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Elephant61, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Broken store wont work

Hello everyone I was playing vampyr on win10 game store (with gamepass) Thing is: i pause the game and go get some food. I come back and see the pc is in sleep mode, the game has closed on itself. Now, NO GAME AT ALL will open, neither from xbox app (beta), nor from xbox companion app. Already tried to restart the game and to update win 10, with no success. Any solution? Thank you

submitted by /u/Elephant61
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Elephant61, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Broken store wont work :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 29, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Apps from the store wont download

Hi Sumon,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• Do you face this issue only with these apps?
    • Did you try downloading other apps?
    • Did you try stopping these apps and then downloading it again?
    We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search
      box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.
    • Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Oct 29, 2019
  4. Broken store wont work

apps wont work

This is the list of the apps that wont work in win 10

They used to work bus suddenly they stopped responding

Calendar, Voice recorder, mail, store, calculator, maps, alarm & clock, camera, people

I tried many of the suggested solutions I found on the web. Nothing worked. I hope that there exists indeed a solution

Thanks

Yiannis

IoannisPapadopoulosIP, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Broken store wont work

1. Broken store wont work - Similar Threads - Broken store wont

2. Windows store is broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows store is broken: Hello, My windows store is broken. I recently got a virus and it messed up my computer including my windows store but i fixed everything and even manually uninstalled my windows store through the script. I wanted the windows store back but i could not reinstall it. I tried...
  3. Microsoft store is BROKEN

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft store is BROKEN: I have literally been updating Minecraft for 30 minutes and it hasn't even STARTED. I tried signing in and out, I tried restarting the computer, but NITHING HAS CHANGED. I AM SO SICK OF THIS AND THIS HAPPENS EVERY SINGLE TIME I HAVE TRIED TO UPDATE MINECRAFT....
  4. Microsoft store wont work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store wont work: hi i accidentally uninstalled microsoft store and have tried every method i can to get it back up and working again but nothing worked.Rn im trying to enable ClipSVC so i can reinstall microsoft store but can anyone help me because i bought minecraft bedrock and cant download...
  5. broken microsoft store

broken microsoft store: hello I've run into yet another bug and I've seen something similar to this but this is obviously more sophisticated than normal install glitches when you get an app saying it's downloading something when it's really not I've already run power shell force reset cache and...
  6. microsoft store wont work

microsoft store wont work: when I open Microsoft store and try to download something, it is always giving me error messages . so tried couple more times it still doesn't work it just saying the same thing , i followed all the steps that was giving to resolve this problem but none of them seem to help,...
  7. Microsoft Store wont work

Microsoft Store wont work: Please HELP! I have been trying for hours to try to download a game. I have used every method but no matter what, nothing seems to work and it just wont start installing the game no matter what I try. If anyone has any advice please help....
  8. Broken Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Broken Store: So, I've noticed the issue with the Store I thought was present only on my ol' crappy laptop. Apparently, on a new PC it's the same. The problem is: after some time, the download process for Store breaks and there's an infinite update loop on any apps that have an update....
  9. windows store and apps wont work

windows store and apps wont work: after upgrading to windows 10 version 17769.107 windows store, edge,cortana wont work . i tried resetting Microsoft apps and edge browser but still same issue.what should i do now?[ATTACH]...
  10. toshiba Broken headphone jack speakers wont work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    toshiba Broken headphone jack speakers wont work: I got a headphone plug stuck into my jack and i got it out but my internal speakers still will not work. and i dont know what to do 38256

Users found this page by searching for:

1. store not working after 1903