Windows 10: Broken Titlebars

Discus and support Broken Titlebars in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; What's going on in this pic? [img] So my display driver crashed and restarted, but the titlebars remained broken. If I'd click on the titlebar and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by zebouski, Nov 10, 2014.

1. zebouski Win User

Broken Titlebars

What's going on in this pic?

Broken Titlebars [​IMG]

So my display driver crashed and restarted, but the titlebars remained broken. If I'd click on the titlebar and drag (as I'm doing to waterfox), it'd show an Aero titlebar. What? Did MS just leave some W7 styles in by accident or something?

:)

zebouski, Nov 10, 2014

2. What I should do to get colored title bars in my windows 10.0(build 10240)

If you are talking about the titlebar, just apply the theme given and you will get the titlebar colored according to your accent color.

[Tip] Get Rid of White Titlebars in Windows 10 - AskVG

Sumit Dhiman2, Nov 10, 2014
  3. Changing the color of the Taskbar in Windows 10 ONLY

Tweak Colorization Settings for Titlebar, Taskbar and Start Menu in Windows 10 - AskVG

This article explains 4 scenarios:

• Colorized Taskbar, Start Menu, Action Center and White Titlebar

• Colorized Titlebar and Dark Taskbar, Start Menu, Action Center

• Colorized Taskbar, Titlebar and Dark Start Menu, Action Center
    • Colorized Taskbar, White Titlebar and Dark Start Menu, Action Center
    • You should go for the first one

Sumit Dhiman2, Nov 10, 2014
Thema:

Broken Titlebars

1. Broken Titlebars - Similar Threads - Broken Titlebars

2. Broken Link in Start List: ms-resource:AppName/Text

in Windows 10 Customization
    Broken Link in Start List: ms-resource:AppName/Text: Hi After upgrading to Windows 10 version 1809, there has been a broken app in start list called ms-resource:AppName/Text. The link does not work, right-clicking does not bring up a file location, and when App Settings is clicked, Settings either crashes, or shows "Apps and...
  3. Gears of War UE is broken worst than the last time hass frames drop below 30 to 20 FIX IT...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears of War UE is broken worst than the last time hass frames drop below 30 to 20 FIX IT...: the game is unplayable does not matter thr resolution or the card or the cpu anything fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gears-of-war-ue-is-broken-worst-than-the-last-time/b46be157-825e-4e35-9690-ca1a53278bea
  4. Ethernet Cable is Not Connected or may be Broken

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet Cable is Not Connected or may be Broken: I have a custom built PC and recently (today) my ethernet has been connecting for about a second and then disconnecting. If I run the trouble shooter I get the error mentioned in the subject, but if I click see if this problem is fixed right when my ethernet says its...
  5. Gears of War UE is broken worst than the last time hass frames drop below 30 to 20 FIX IT...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Gears of War UE is broken worst than the last time hass frames drop below 30 to 20 FIX IT...: the game is unplayable does not matter thr resolution or the card or the cpu anything fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gears-of-war-ue-is-broken-worst-than-the-last-time/b46be157-825e-4e35-9690-ca1a53278bea
  6. Virtual desktop is broken and bug ridden after update 1803

Virtual desktop is broken and bug ridden after update 1803: After updating to 1803 the virtual desktop feature has been changed to a different design and is now bug ridden and optimised, is there anything that is being done about this or a possible way to revert back to the old design which actually worked. Thanks....
  7. Broken Windows 10, should I buy Apple?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Broken Windows 10, should I buy Apple?: Honestly I dont know what to do anymore. I've had a lot of problems with my computer and I can trace everything back to the Windows 10 system. After a lot of googleing, workarounds and what not I did a clean install of Windows - all files, photos and memories gone , most of...
  8. Drag and Drtop Broken

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Drag and Drtop Broken: About a week or two ago, Windows 10 stopped letting me drag and drop. When I try, I get a red circle with a line through it when i drag a file or folder over any drive on my computer. I can cut and paste without any problem, but drag and drop wont work. I have full...
  9. Bad resolution cause my AMD Graphics is broken.

Bad resolution cause my AMD Graphics is broken.: Hello, I have a sony vaio laptop with the AMD GRAPHICS 7600M video card and an integrated INTEL video card. I have a pretty dedicated problem. For some time, the video card does not work properly, if I install the drivers and activate them, black and red pixels appear on...
  10. windows 10 Pro, 64 bit, build 1809, clean installation with a new disk, broken from day 1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 Pro, 64 bit, build 1809, clean installation with a new disk, broken from day 1: Split from this thread. windows 10 Pro, 64 bit, build 1809, clean installation with a new disk, broken from day 1. Nothing in the event log https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-64-bit-build-1809-clean/105aeb69-ab88-4909-9744-4ea043aa2340