Windows 10: Broken Titlebars

Discus and support Broken Titlebars in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; What's going on in this pic? [img] So my display driver crashed and restarted, but the titlebars remained broken. If I'd click on the titlebar and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by zebouski, Nov 10, 2014.

1. zebouski Win User

Broken Titlebars

What's going on in this pic?

Broken Titlebars [​IMG]

So my display driver crashed and restarted, but the titlebars remained broken. If I'd click on the titlebar and drag (as I'm doing to waterfox), it'd show an Aero titlebar. What? Did MS just leave some W7 styles in by accident or something?

:)

zebouski, Nov 10, 2014

2. What I should do to get colored title bars in my windows 10.0(build 10240)

If you are talking about the titlebar, just apply the theme given and you will get the titlebar colored according to your accent color.

[Tip] Get Rid of White Titlebars in Windows 10 - AskVG

Sumit Dhiman2, Nov 10, 2014
  3. Changing the color of the Taskbar in Windows 10 ONLY

Tweak Colorization Settings for Titlebar, Taskbar and Start Menu in Windows 10 - AskVG

This article explains 4 scenarios:

• Colorized Taskbar, Start Menu, Action Center and White Titlebar

• Colorized Titlebar and Dark Taskbar, Start Menu, Action Center

• Colorized Taskbar, Titlebar and Dark Start Menu, Action Center
    • Colorized Taskbar, White Titlebar and Dark Start Menu, Action Center
    • You should go for the first one

Sumit Dhiman2, Nov 10, 2014
Thema:

Broken Titlebars

1. Broken Titlebars - Similar Threads - Broken Titlebars

2. Context Menu Broken

in Windows 10 Customization
    Context Menu Broken: So fairly recently when I right clicked on the desktop and selected any option the option started getting stuck on the screen. After the option gets stuck right clicking again doesn't get stuck. I know it will do this because the context menu will be grayed out until I move...
  3. Windows Broken C Drive Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Broken C Drive Automatic Repair: So basically, I loaded a virus onto my hardrive and it loaded a bunch of files onto the drive. The computer went into automatic repair, and it will not let me reset the pc, system restore or startup repair. I am very confused. I know i should get a new hard drive but i am...
  4. Digital product key transfer - Broken PC to new Pc

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Digital product key transfer - Broken PC to new Pc: Hi, I had a digital product key on my old pc - this is still linked to my Microsoft account. I was wondering if there is any way to move over my old windows product key to my new pc when i don't have access to the old PC any more. Both of the pc's are linked to my...
  5. Alloc Magic is broken

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Alloc Magic is broken: I have windows dual boot with ubuntu 16.04. When I shut down my laptop yesterday from windows, it started updating. Once it finished, I cannot access windows from the grub menu as it gives "Alloc Magic is broken". When I try to boot in directly into windows, it shuts down...
  6. Broken usb

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Broken usb: When I put a USB in my computer,it doesn't show up.When I open disk management, it shows up and says"device is working properly".It does this on my desktop also.My other USBs work.Why does it say the device is working properly when it won't open? [ATTACH]...
  7. External 3TB Drive broken?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    External 3TB Drive broken?: Yesterday I received an external 3TB drive from a friend of mine. It worked perfectly after I formatted it. Just this morning, after restarting my computer( for an update), it wouldn't open. Whenever I try to do anything with it, it gives me this error. As I said, it worked...
  8. Windows 10 TTS sound broken

Windows 10 TTS sound broken: When I Preview a voice it doesn't make any sound. In the Volume Mixer it gives an indication that sound is being played, however I can't hear anything. When testing other sounds they all work. I have tried the System File Checker but it says: Windows Resource Protection...
  9. My Computer is Very Broken

My Computer is Very Broken: Hello, I have a Windows 10 computer, it's a Surface Pro 4. Recently, I've been having severe problems with it. It's still usable, but it's harder to use than it was about one or so years go. My computer has done this only one other time and I'm not sure of the reason. First...
  10. Broken HDR over display port 1.4

in Windows 10 Customization
    Broken HDR over display port 1.4: I have a nvidia gtx 1080ti, which is display port 1.4 and also have a display port 1.4 cable, my problem is I can run HDR over the HDMI connection but my monitor is also adaptive sync which can only be run on display port and I can not for the life of me get HDR to enable in...