Windows 10: Broken Titlebars

Discus and support Broken Titlebars in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; What's going on in this pic? [img] So my display driver crashed and restarted, but the titlebars remained broken. If I'd click on the titlebar and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by zebouski, Nov 10, 2014.

1. zebouski Win User

Broken Titlebars

What's going on in this pic?

Broken Titlebars [​IMG]

So my display driver crashed and restarted, but the titlebars remained broken. If I'd click on the titlebar and drag (as I'm doing to waterfox), it'd show an Aero titlebar. What? Did MS just leave some W7 styles in by accident or something?

:)

zebouski, Nov 10, 2014

2. What I should do to get colored title bars in my windows 10.0(build 10240)

If you are talking about the titlebar, just apply the theme given and you will get the titlebar colored according to your accent color.

[Tip] Get Rid of White Titlebars in Windows 10 - AskVG

Sumit Dhiman2, Nov 10, 2014
  3. Changing the color of the Taskbar in Windows 10 ONLY

Tweak Colorization Settings for Titlebar, Taskbar and Start Menu in Windows 10 - AskVG

This article explains 4 scenarios:

• Colorized Taskbar, Start Menu, Action Center and White Titlebar

• Colorized Titlebar and Dark Taskbar, Start Menu, Action Center

• Colorized Taskbar, Titlebar and Dark Start Menu, Action Center
    • Colorized Taskbar, White Titlebar and Dark Start Menu, Action Center
    • You should go for the first one

Sumit Dhiman2, Nov 10, 2014
Thema:

Broken Titlebars

1. Broken Titlebars - Similar Threads - Broken Titlebars

2. Realtek Bluetooth Adapter Broken after recommended Windows 11 23h2 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Bluetooth Adapter Broken after recommended Windows 11 23h2 update: Hello,On 12/20/23, I was running into some performance issues on my PC. Microsoft Tech Support told me to update to Windows 23H2 and since them I've had Bluetooth Adapter issues. I have periodically tried fixing this but it always comes back to having issues. Does anyone have...
  3. Realtek Bluetooth Adapter Broken after recommended Windows 11 23h2 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Bluetooth Adapter Broken after recommended Windows 11 23h2 update: Hello,On 12/20/23, I was running into some performance issues on my PC. Microsoft Tech Support told me to update to Windows 23H2 and since them I've had Bluetooth Adapter issues. I have periodically tried fixing this but it always comes back to having issues. Does anyone have...
  4. Terminal app is broken after latest Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Terminal app is broken after latest Windows update: After the latest Windows update March 12, 2024—KB5035853 OS Builds 22621.3296 and 22631.3296, I am not able to successfully run the command `npm install` in a NodeJS project via the Terminal app. I was previously able to do this. In fact the command completes without error,...
  5. Terminal app is broken after latest Windows update

Terminal app is broken after latest Windows update: After the latest Windows update March 12, 2024—KB5035853 OS Builds 22621.3296 and 22631.3296, I am not able to successfully run the command `npm install` in a NodeJS project via the Terminal app. I was previously able to do this. In fact the command completes without error,...
  6. Pc broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc broken: Everytime i try to reinstall windows, it works. I run chkdsk /f qnd it tells me it will do it when the system restarts. Everytime i restart the system it wont boot back into windows and it goes into a automatic repair loop. Ive tried to reinstall multiple times and i allways...
  7. Pc broken

Pc broken: Everytime i try to reinstall windows, it works. I run chkdsk /f qnd it tells me it will do it when the system restarts. Everytime i restart the system it wont boot back into windows and it goes into a automatic repair loop. Ive tried to reinstall multiple times and i allways...
  8. Pc broken

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. broken titlebar's text on wsl2 ubuntu-22.04LTS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    broken titlebar's text on wsl2 ubuntu-22.04LTS: I am using wsl2 ubuntu-22.04LTS on window 11.The text of the titlebar of all the terminals is broken. They are displayed in greek letters. For example, see the attached image, titlebar of the gnuplot window from the command: gnuplot>plot x It seems that some font setting is...
  10. broken titlebar's text on wsl2 ubuntu-22.04LTS

broken titlebar's text on wsl2 ubuntu-22.04LTS: I am using wsl2 ubuntu-22.04LTS on window 11.The text of the titlebar of all the terminals is broken. They are displayed in greek letters. For example, see the attached image, titlebar of the gnuplot window from the command: gnuplot>plot x It seems that some font setting is...