Windows 10: Broken Titlebars

Discus and support Broken Titlebars in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; What's going on in this pic? [img] So my display driver crashed and restarted, but the titlebars remained broken. If I'd click on the titlebar and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by zebouski, Nov 10, 2014.

1. zebouski Win User

Broken Titlebars

What's going on in this pic?

Broken Titlebars [​IMG]

So my display driver crashed and restarted, but the titlebars remained broken. If I'd click on the titlebar and drag (as I'm doing to waterfox), it'd show an Aero titlebar. What? Did MS just leave some W7 styles in by accident or something?

:)

zebouski, Nov 10, 2014

2. What I should do to get colored title bars in my windows 10.0(build 10240)

If you are talking about the titlebar, just apply the theme given and you will get the titlebar colored according to your accent color.

[Tip] Get Rid of White Titlebars in Windows 10 - AskVG

Sumit Dhiman2, Nov 10, 2014
  3. Changing the color of the Taskbar in Windows 10 ONLY

Tweak Colorization Settings for Titlebar, Taskbar and Start Menu in Windows 10 - AskVG

This article explains 4 scenarios:

• Colorized Taskbar, Start Menu, Action Center and White Titlebar

• Colorized Titlebar and Dark Taskbar, Start Menu, Action Center

• Colorized Taskbar, Titlebar and Dark Start Menu, Action Center
    • Colorized Taskbar, White Titlebar and Dark Start Menu, Action Center
    • You should go for the first one

Sumit Dhiman2, Nov 10, 2014
Thema:

Broken Titlebars

1. Broken Titlebars - Similar Threads - Broken Titlebars

2. Windows Settings broken scrolling.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Settings broken scrolling.: Hey, all. Scrolling in Windows Settings sometimes breaks (can't scroll with mouse wheel - scrollbar moves but the actual content in the window doesn't change; grabbing the scrollbar & scrolling with it works). I've tried resetting it, re-registering it through PowerShell &...
  3. Broken Link in Windows 10 OS

in Windows 10 Customization
    Broken Link in Windows 10 OS: If you go to Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Security and Maintenance\Problem Details and then click "Learn how to report problems and check for solutions automatically." it will go to [ATTACH] the URL https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=517009 which is broken...
  4. New Cumulative Update has Broken Copy Function?

in Windows 10 Support
    New Cumulative Update has Broken Copy Function?: Has anyone noticed that since the last cumulative update (last week) that the copy function is not working quite as well as it should? I'm having trouble copying folders from one drive to another, especially when multiple folders are selected. The copy will also stop dead...
  5. Update order issue? (Broken update)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update order issue? (Broken update): Is the 20H2 update required previous to "2021-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 2004 for x64-based Systems (KB4601319)"? I've been struggling with the latter update failing, however 20H2 wants to install after. Not sure whats going on, only sorta tech savy....
  6. Thumbnails for certain video files are completely broken in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Thumbnails for certain video files are completely broken in Windows 10: I have a large collection of .webm and .mkv video files that I would like to see thumbnails for. I understand that this is not natively supported, so I downloaded Icaros and activated thumbnailing for webms and mkvs. It did literally nothing. So I downloaded K-lite codec...
  7. I cannot get into my PC at all everything seems broken

I cannot get into my PC at all everything seems broken: Ok so I could not get into my account at all it said credentials were wrong and I tried everything I could so I reset all my files and I really messed up because I cannot even click on settings because it shows a hourglass can anyone help yes I tried safe mode submitted by...
  8. Windows Update broken. Need help!

Windows Update broken. Need help!: [ATTACH] It started after 20h2. I've done what the forums have told me to and it didnt change anything. The commands that websites gave also didnt do anything. I cannot start the windows update service in services.msc, it give error 1058. I cant use the microsoft store...
  9. Broken Windows 10 which cannot be repaired

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Broken Windows 10 which cannot be repaired: I have spent some time today to work out what to do with a boot look problem that CANNOT be resolved. A new installation is required to a machine in boot loop and I absolutely require saving all data on the drive. Should be simple shouldn't it but it isn't. Can't put the PC...
  10. Windows 10 update has broken my computer

Windows 10 update has broken my computer: Turn PC on, black screen. Hit spacebar all USBs turn off and on, then presented with black screen until I see a "Windows 10 updating 30%" pop up then entire PC crashes and the cycle continues. I've tried force restarting many times now, same issue prevails Can't even view...