Windows 10: Broken Titlebars

Discus and support Broken Titlebars in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; What's going on in this pic? [img] So my display driver crashed and restarted, but the titlebars remained broken. If I'd click on the titlebar and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by zebouski, Nov 10, 2014.

1. zebouski Win User

Broken Titlebars

What's going on in this pic?

Broken Titlebars [​IMG]

So my display driver crashed and restarted, but the titlebars remained broken. If I'd click on the titlebar and drag (as I'm doing to waterfox), it'd show an Aero titlebar. What? Did MS just leave some W7 styles in by accident or something?

:)

zebouski, Nov 10, 2014

2. What I should do to get colored title bars in my windows 10.0(build 10240)

If you are talking about the titlebar, just apply the theme given and you will get the titlebar colored according to your accent color.

[Tip] Get Rid of White Titlebars in Windows 10 - AskVG

Sumit Dhiman2, Nov 10, 2014
  3. Changing the color of the Taskbar in Windows 10 ONLY

Tweak Colorization Settings for Titlebar, Taskbar and Start Menu in Windows 10 - AskVG

This article explains 4 scenarios:

• Colorized Taskbar, Start Menu, Action Center and White Titlebar

• Colorized Titlebar and Dark Taskbar, Start Menu, Action Center

• Colorized Taskbar, Titlebar and Dark Start Menu, Action Center
    • Colorized Taskbar, White Titlebar and Dark Start Menu, Action Center
    • You should go for the first one

Sumit Dhiman2, Nov 10, 2014
Thema:

Broken Titlebars

1. Broken Titlebars - Similar Threads - Broken Titlebars

2. Windows 10 basic functions completely broken

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 basic functions completely broken: Hello. I have the largest and most fundamental problems one could have with a computer. The most noticeable problem is the wifi section not working at all. The little icon on the taskbar simply disappeared days ago and it has been impossible for me to connect to wifi ever...
  3. How do i Fix a broken windows service that even SFC and Dism says is fine ?

How do i Fix a broken windows service that even SFC and Dism says is fine ?: So i have the "DiagTrack" service stuck in "Starting" ( I need it for a few things ) It never starts. i also cant stop it or restart it. SFC/scannow = No issues Same for dism commands "sc queryex {DiagTrack}" error 1060 give out this service isnt installed on this...
  4. search box in windows explorer broken

in Cortana
    search box in windows explorer broken: on my old windows 10 machine, i could click on search, and date modified, and a calendar would pop up and allow me to set a specific date range. on my brand new computer it does not work. i can only pick last week, last month, etc. i have no idea how to get the function...
  5. broken Dongle

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    broken Dongle: i have broken my dongle on my keyboard Sculpt comfort Desktop - model 1531 1557, 1461, and would like to get a replacement. is this possible? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/broken-dongle/ae75dcde-a93a-4452-b206-f910fa8ccbcb
  6. Computer reset =broken keyboard and false log in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer reset =broken keyboard and false log in: My computer has been having issues recently, so I decided to reset it. When I reset my system it opened up with a user I have no memory of ever using called "DUST" Every password i enter is incorrect and the security questions are of no help. To make things worse my...
  7. Latest security update has broken my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest security update has broken my laptop: I had a notification that a security update had to be applied to Windows 10 so I did so and my usb keyboard and mouse no longer work. The updates were KB4532693 and security update KB4538674. I uninstalled the first update which didn't change anything but was then unable to...
  8. A third of screen is broken

A third of screen is broken: A third of the screen on my laptop is broken. I was wandering if there is a way that i could make the aspect ratio smaller and then shift it over to the part of the screen that is broken could just be black. submitted by /u/carlborge [link] [comments]...
  9. Windows 10 version 1903 is broken/trash, need version 1703 download

Windows 10 version 1903 is broken/trash, need version 1703 download: Please help! I need Windows 10 version 1703 installer. Right now i have version 1903 and its like a corona virus it fked up my ethernet and overrall look of it...
  10. Intel WiFi broken on windows 10.

Intel WiFi broken on windows 10.: I've got intel dual band ac 7265 A few years back this stopped working after a windiws update and absolutely nothing would fix it. I asked 3 times. Uodating drivers didnt work, uninstalling and reinstalling, going back drivers. So i got a wifi dongle instead and its been...