Windows 10: broken ubpm.dll file causing issues with Task Scheduler Service

Discus and support broken ubpm.dll file causing issues with Task Scheduler Service in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, this is my first post here, i just wanted to upload a broken .dll file for someone to check what was wrong with it that it caused issued with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Napert‌‌, Apr 5, 2019.

1. broken ubpm.dll file causing issues with Task Scheduler Service

Hello, this is my first post here, i just wanted to upload a broken .dll file for someone to check what was wrong with it that it caused issued with Task Scheduler Service

Link to mediafire

i found this file by finally opening Event Viewer and seeing all the errors created by this file

here are the 2 logs that helped me find the file

Faulting application name: svchost.exe_Schedule, version: 10.0.17763.1, time stamp: 0xb900eeff

Faulting module name: UBPM.dll, version: 10.0.17763.134, time stamp: 0xcbebf9bb

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x00000000000202d1

Faulting process id: 0x29c0

Faulting application start time: 0x01d4ebebd416f17c

Faulting application path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe

Faulting module path: c:\windows\system32\UBPM.dll

Report Id: 61c8753a-3e80-489a-9987-cf3fc06696bd

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

Fault bucket 1722650025485853660, type 4

Event Name: APPCRASH

Response: Niedostępny

Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:

P1: svchost.exe_Schedule

P2: 10.0.17763.1

P3: b900eeff

P4: UBPM.dll

P5: 10.0.17763.134

P6: cbebf9bb

P7: c0000005

P8: 00000000000202d1

P9:

P10:

Analysis symbol:

Rechecking for solution: 0

Report Id: 61c8753a-3e80-489a-9987-cf3fc06696bd

Report Status: 268435456

Hashed bucket: 32db7a00c518dbd5c7e815123966e3dc

Cab Guid: 0

i hope someone can find it useful and i'm sorry if this appears to be a spam post or it is in wrong category/topic

:)

Napert‌‌, Apr 5, 2019

2. Task Scheduler service will not start.

Thank you for updating us. If Task Scheduler will not start, we suggest that you restart it. The service might be disabled that's why the task will not run. Follow the steps below to troubleshoot Task Scheduler.

• Click Start menu.
    • Type Services in the Start Search box.
    • Right-Click Services, and select Run as Administrator.
    • If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type your password or click
      Continue.
    • Right-click the Task Scheduler Service and select Restart.
    And have you tried running the System File Checker scan as an Administrator. For more information check this
    article. You can also perform DISM after performing SFC.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Reymichael Ros, Apr 5, 2019
  3. Task Scheduler service will not start.

ok, first, Restart is grayed out when i try to right click, only start is available. every time i select that i get the same "The Task Scheduler Service on Local Computer started and then stopped. Some
    services stop automatically if not in use by other services or programs" message.

already tried SFC before asking, did not work. tried DISM, and that solved nothing.

grimdragon2001, Apr 5, 2019
  4. broken ubpm.dll file causing issues with Task Scheduler Service

Window's Task Scheduler Not Running

Hi,

To assist you better, kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• Have you tried recreating the task? If so, are you getting the same issue?
    • Have you tried creating a new task?
    Meanwhile, we suggest that you ensure that the Task Scheduler is running. You can verify if the service is running by following these steps:

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.
    • Type services.msc and hit Enter.
    • Under Services (Local), make sure that the Task Scheduler service's status is
      Started or Enabled.
    Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Apr 5, 2019
Thema:

broken ubpm.dll file causing issues with Task Scheduler Service

1. broken ubpm.dll file causing issues with Task Scheduler Service - Similar Threads - broken ubpm dll

2. Task Scheduler issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task Scheduler issues: Pushbullet used to launch at Windows StartUp, but has recently stopped doing so. One of the options I have looked at, is to delay its launching. I know I can use 3rd part programs like Winpatrol, but believe that Task Scheduler can also do it. Two difficulties : Task...
  3. Service Host: Task Scheduler causing 100% CPU usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Service Host: Task Scheduler causing 100% CPU usage: I am currently having an issue on my computer where whenever I try to play an online game, Service Host: Task Scheduler starts to use 100% of my CPU. This randomly started happening, but only with games I purchased from Steam. As of today though, it happens with any online...
  4. Task scheduler broken

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Task scheduler broken: I've tried the few fixes I could find on why there is no library in my task scheduler. I can maybe find 3 Google results about my problem so coming here is really my only option. When I open task scheduler the library on the left simply isn't there. I've tried Sfc and Dism...
  5. Service Host: Task Scheduler

Service Host: Task Scheduler: Hello, I have a problem described on below Image with Service host: Tash Scheduler. I tried to End Task, and stop the service from services but did not work out, Now the windows is hanging must of the time. Could you please help me resolve this issue permanently....
  6. Task Scheduler-service not running?

Task Scheduler-service not running?: I have a problem with task scheduler-service. I wanted to update my Nvidia driver when i got a message that i could not update it because task scheduler wasnt running tried so many things but nothing is working and i really want to know why. can someone please help?...
  7. Task Scheduling issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Scheduling issue: So for past 5+ years I been using ccleaner to to automate the cleaning of temp dir and cookies upon system start up, via task scheduler and never had problem. I recently reinstalled windows 10 with clean install or 1803 as hell marry to see if it fixed the endless drivers...
  8. Task Scheduler Issue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Task Scheduler Issue: Hi, I'm running windows 10 and I seem to be having a problem with my task scheduler. My disks are set to 'optimise' automatically, on a weekly basis, but I noticed it was going for weeks, even months without running. My system is only about 3 months old and I suspect it's...
  9. Task Scheduler "At startup" Causing Performance Issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Scheduler "At startup" Causing Performance Issue: When I use Task Scheduler to launch a video (MP4) with VLC, at startup, the video stops several times, for a second or two. Am I doing something wrong, or is this a problem in Windows. 64738
  10. Task Scheduler issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Scheduler issue: Been having this for some time now. I am on .14267 and for the last couple of builds I have been getting 'Task Scheduler is not available. Task Scheduler will attempt to reconnect to it'. Normally I can solve most problems but this has really baffled me and none of the...