Windows 10: Broken Windows 10, should I buy Apple?

Discus and support Broken Windows 10, should I buy Apple? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Honestly I dont know what to do anymore. I've had a lot of problems with my computer and I can trace everything back to the Windows 10 system. After a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AnonUser_493, Dec 10, 2018.

1. Broken Windows 10, should I buy Apple?

Honestly I dont know what to do anymore.
    I've had a lot of problems with my computer and I can trace everything back to the Windows 10 system.
    After a lot of googleing, workarounds and what not I did a clean install of Windows - all files, photos and memories gone , most of the problem sorted itself out but not all.
    Manage to download the October update and install it manually, a fewm more problems cleared.
    The last problem (that im aware of that is, in this sh*ty operating system; yes im frustrated) I have is that no windows program can update itself or download anything from Microsoft store.

Clean install, clean boot, no changes.
    All updates have the (KB4471331) -Error 0x80010108, before the October update it was some other number. No further detail.

:)

AnonUser_493, Dec 10, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 10, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 10, 2018
  4. ToveSkov Win User

Broken Windows 10, should I buy Apple?

HELP WITH WINDOWS 10 UPGRADS ON MY EXISTING APPLE WITHOUT HAVING TO BUY A NEW WINDOWS PC

Hi

all out there in desperation. trying to upgrade to windows 10 on my apple PC but only recive connection to buy a windows PC and 10 comes automatik. Getting very pissed off can any body help. As I am an adult need ABC step by step

Thanks in advance

ToveSkov, Dec 10, 2018
Thema:

Broken Windows 10, should I buy Apple?

1. Broken Windows 10, should I buy Apple? - Similar Threads - Broken should buy

2. should I buy an OEM product key for windows 10 or buy a retail product key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    should I buy an OEM product key for windows 10 or buy a retail product key?: I want to use this key to transfer many times in the future. So a retail product key can be used for future version of windows? like windows 11, windows 12pretend next version after 11 is 12? or I cannot?...
  3. Should I buy a GPU?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should I buy a GPU?: I'm still struggling with forcing the i3 9100 to run at full powerthe computer technician near my house says that use extra GPURTX, GTX or others actually make it run at full turbo boost speed 4.2 GHzso, it that real and which should I buy?as cheap as possible...
  4. Should I buy a GPU?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Should I buy a GPU?: I'm still struggling with forcing the i3 9100 to run at full powerthe computer technician near my house says that use extra GPURTX, GTX or others actually make it run at full turbo boost speed 4.2 GHzso, it that real and which should I buy?as cheap as possible...
  5. Where should i buy my windows 10 key?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where should i buy my windows 10 key?: Im building a new pc and my current one is a prebuilt with an OEM key. So basically i need to buy a new key. Idk where to buy it. Its £120 on the microsoft store. On Amazon its likes £89 and i think thats a physical copy with the USB and there are keys on websites like g2a. I...
  6. Should i buy this mouse?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should i buy this mouse?: Hi, i found this mouse here, i believe this company is partnered with another cause i found one called the zelotes t60 mouse , and they are almost identicle. and in a video it said that the og mouse is also manufactured by many different brands such as victsing and more....
  7. Should i buy another copy of Windows ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Should i buy another copy of Windows ?: I have windows 10 home on my Dell Inspiron laptop and right now am planning to buy a PC. Can i use windows again on the pc or should i buy another copy of windows ?...
  8. Is it time to buy an Apple and ditch Microsoft?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is it time to buy an Apple and ditch Microsoft?: Is it time to buy an Apple and ditch Microsoft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-time-to-buy-an-apple-and-ditch-microsoft/63bcb076-e817-41a5-a684-326bc10c8e04
  9. Should I buy RTX 2080 ?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Should I buy RTX 2080 ?: I've been told 2080 is a bad graphic in terms of lifespan which graphic card should I buy? At the moment i have geforce 1070 which does not serve me very well.
  10. Is windows 10 a secret plot to get people to buy apple?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is windows 10 a secret plot to get people to buy apple?: I cannot believe how many flaws are in windows 10. Wifi issues, sometimes it works, then it stops... Software that disappears after unzipping... Was it hacked by apple just before it got unleashed on the public? I have never been so annoyed by my laptop! Its lame,...