Windows 10: Broken windows

Discus and support Broken windows in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Having many issues with basic windows installation, 1 ASUS Grid, pop up window just after fresh install of win 10 pro x64 ver 1909 - disappears after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BankaiRazor, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Broken windows

Having many issues with basic windows installation,

1 ASUS Grid, pop up window just after fresh install of win 10 pro x64 ver 1909 - disappears after install

2 App Data error ESENT 455 - I applied the most voted resolve - seems to be fixed for now

3 New "EDGE" will not download using edge, had to reboot several times to complete download

4 NVidia control panel - will not install - multiple attempts & is now installed, but no user experience

5 trying to download AOE difinitive edition - fails to download x20 plus times, finally got to 98% and BSOD = stop code IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

6 reboot x7 - re aquired AOE download from win store, PC has no memory of DL progress, Download re-started

7 Repeat, multiple download errors

8 system reports show red flag #

Skypebridge.exe

Kernel power

ASUS Update check

:)

BankaiRazor, Mar 30, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 30, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 30, 2020
  4. hellrazor Win User

Broken windows

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

Broken windows

1. Broken windows - Similar Threads - Broken

2. My phone screen is broken and blank, can I still the Phone Link on my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My phone screen is broken and blank, can I still the Phone Link on my PC?: I use a Samsung S20 phone but my phone fell and my screen is bad totally blank, but still on. I didn't fully complete my Phone Link set up earlier, so I'm unable to access my phone settings to allow the permissions needed for me for me to able to view my screen from my PC. Is...
  3. My phone screen is broken and blank, can I still the Phone Link on my PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My phone screen is broken and blank, can I still the Phone Link on my PC?: I use a Samsung S20 phone but my phone fell and my screen is bad totally blank, but still on. I didn't fully complete my Phone Link set up earlier, so I'm unable to access my phone settings to allow the permissions needed for me for me to able to view my screen from my PC. Is...
  4. Is my ethernet card broken?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is my ethernet card broken?: Ethernet Realtek Gaming GbE Family Controller Odbieranie 29,4 Mb/s Wysyłanie 128 Kb/s. Is my ethernet card broken? because i have internet with 1000mb/s speeds but my ethernet card send only 128kb/s. If it not broke how can i fix it...
  5. Is my ethernet card broken?

Is my ethernet card broken?: Ethernet Realtek Gaming GbE Family Controller Odbieranie 29,4 Mb/s Wysyłanie 128 Kb/s. Is my ethernet card broken? because i have internet with 1000mb/s speeds but my ethernet card send only 128kb/s. If it not broke how can i fix it...
  6. can a possibly broken CMOS battery effect windows update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can a possibly broken CMOS battery effect windows update?: Okay, I am kind of worried about this and despite being told it's likely not possible for this to happen, can a normal windows update like a monthly or optional one messed up my laptop with a possibly damaged CMOS? clock isn't working properly, that's the only sign at the...
  7. can a possibly broken CMOS battery effect windows update?

can a possibly broken CMOS battery effect windows update?: Okay, I am kind of worried about this and despite being told it's likely not possible for this to happen, can a normal windows update like a monthly or optional one messed up my laptop with a possibly damaged CMOS? clock isn't working properly, that's the only sign at the...
  8. can a possibly broken CMOS battery effect windows update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Broken script for blocking IP addresses in firewall rule.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Broken script for blocking IP addresses in firewall rule.: Hi there, I am trying to run a powershell script that I got using chat gpt. The script is supposed to block a range of ip addresses from a text document and create a block rule in windows defender firewall.The script runs it and creates the rule, but the rule has no details...
  10. Broken script for blocking IP addresses in firewall rule.

Broken script for blocking IP addresses in firewall rule.: Hi there, I am trying to run a powershell script that I got using chat gpt. The script is supposed to block a range of ip addresses from a text document and create a block rule in windows defender firewall.The script runs it and creates the rule, but the rule has no details...