Windows 10: Broken windows10 after changing from home to education

Discus and support Broken windows10 after changing from home to education in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When I first bought this PC [This Is My Second PC] , it already had windows 10 Home installed and pre-activated. I am in insider Preview, Developer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NilottamBhattacharjee, Oct 3, 2020.

1. Broken windows10 after changing from home to education

When I first bought this PC [This Is My Second PC] , it already had windows 10 Home installed and pre-activated. I am in insider Preview, Developer channel. I had my main Windows 10 Education Product key so I entered it. After switching from home to education, I notice that many parts f windows are broken for example - start menu, emoji picker, settings, etc.

I believe that this will be repaired in a future update. Please take note of that parts are broken after upgrading versions...

Thank You!

:)

NilottamBhattacharjee, Oct 3, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 3, 2020
  3. btarunr Win User
    Intel Showcases Education Solutions for All Kinds of Classrooms at ISTE 2014

Intel Corporation announced that three customers launched products based on its new education-specific product reference designs this week at the International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) 2014 Conference in Atlanta. Created by Intel Education, these reference designs draw on more than a decade of experience in student learning, providing customers with shorter development time, customization capabilities and the latest technologies, features and software. The three products are the Panasonic 3E*, the CTL Education Chromebook* and the M&A Education Chromebook*.

Designed for active learning and active students, the Panasonic 3E is a tablet that comes with a detachable keyboard to deliver laptop capabilities. Panasonic is the first company to offer Intel's purpose-built 2 in 1 reference design as a device for K-12 students. The Panasonic 3E ships with a comprehensive software bundle of essential K-12 applications that makes learning more active and teachers' lives easier. It also features a thermometer probe, on-board cameras and an add-on lens that turn science and mathematics into hands-on, highly engaging, STEM-centered learning.

Based on Intel Education's reference design for Chromebook, the CTL Education Chromebook and M&A Education Chromebook are lightweight, easy to use, and can withstand daily student use - in class, at home and anywhere between. Developed for students, the Chromebooks feature a rugged, easy-carry handle; rotatable camera; optional snap-on lens for science exploration; and non-slip texture.

The Education Chromebooks are equipped with Intel Inside for the best Chromebook experience, providing students with long battery life for all-day learning and the best ability to multitask, open multiple tabs and support offline learning. Intel is investing in the Chrome ecosystem to ensure that Intel architecture offers the best experience in a Chrome browser.

"These new reference designs demonstrate the diversity of Intel's portfolio of education solutions," said John Galvin, vice president of the Sales and Marketing Group and general manager of Intel Education. "Instead of taking a one-size-fits-all approach to transforming education, we provide a variety of different tools - including devices, software, content and professional development services - to ensure that school districts can choose the right solution to achieve student success."

Below is an overview of Intel's additional activities at the conference. For general information, visit www.intel.com/iste.

Intel's booth at ISTE features:
    • Award-winning educators with real-world education technology experience sharing their unique perspectives and discussing how technology has changed learning and teaching in their classrooms;
    • Third grade teacher Suzy Brooks, who is sharing her experience at ISTE via social media on Twitter and Pinterest;
    • Free copies of "Transforming Education for the Next Generation: A Practical Guide for Learning and Teaching with Technology," a new guide for school leaders that includes step-by-step actions to help schools create systemic change and transform education;
    • Free codes for digital downloads of "Personalized Learning: A Guide for Engaging Students with Technology," an Intel Education-underwritten and ISTE-published book designed to help educators and administrators understand the concepts behind personalized learning and share with them step-by-step guidance on planning, funding and implementing a school-wide personalized learning program;
    • A mobile device bar with the latest Intel processor-based education products; and
    • Interactive learning kiosks featuring:
    • The Kno* app, a turnkey solution for deploying a digital education curriculum that supports learning that inspires and prepares students;
    • Visionary strategies on personalized learning and transforming education; and
    • How to design active learning spaces.

btarunr, Oct 3, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Broken windows10 after changing from home to education

Windows 10 for Education AMA on August 31st 2017

Source: Save the date: Windows 10 for Education AMA on August 31st Windows for IT Pros

Brink, Oct 3, 2020
Thema:

Broken windows10 after changing from home to education

1. Broken windows10 after changing from home to education - Similar Threads - Broken windows10 changing

2. Why After I use Microsoft toolkit My Windows10 pro changed to Windows10 Education ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why After I use Microsoft toolkit My Windows10 pro changed to Windows10 Education ?: Why After I use Microsoft toolkit My Windows10 pro changed to Windows10 Education ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-after-i-use-microsoft-toolkit-my-windows10-pro/48ee2f44-111a-4ce4-9aaa-6d92c478f93b
  3. Why After I use Microsoft toolkit My Windows10 pro changed to Windows10 Education ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why After I use Microsoft toolkit My Windows10 pro changed to Windows10 Education ?: Why After I use Microsoft toolkit My Windows10 pro changed to Windows10 Education ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-after-i-use-microsoft-toolkit-my-windows10-pro/48ee2f44-111a-4ce4-9aaa-6d92c478f93b
  4. Why After I use Microsoft toolkit My Windows10 pro changed to Windows10 Education ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Changing Microsoft License Keys from Educational to Home

Changing Microsoft License Keys from Educational to Home: I have two PCs, and I have just built a new PC with Windows 10 Education License on it that I got from the school that I attend. My previous computer has Windows 10 Home that I purchases from Microsoft. I decided that I want to have the Home license on my new PC and the...
  6. Broken WIFI after windows10 2004 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Broken WIFI after windows10 2004 update: My realtek wifi adapter broke as soon as I installed Windows10 2004. I've done driver reset, rollback, update and even windows rolling back to version 1909 and fresh start but all of those didn't work. Hi Microsoft Team, do you have fix on this?...
  7. Changing from windows home to education

Changing from windows home to education: I understand windows education has extra features and stuff, will i need to reinstall windows if i manually enter an education key into the change product key thing? or does it just unlock the extra features ? currently on home edition...
  8. Should I change my Windows product key from Home to Education/ Education N?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Should I change my Windows product key from Home to Education/ Education N?: Hello, I would like to find out the following if I change my Windows version: Would I be able to use the Home version for other devices? The Education version is provided by my university, is it permanent? Its from https://portal.azure.com. Thanks in advance =...
  9. Installing windows home from education

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing windows home from education: Can you let me know how to change windows education to Windows home for free I have taken the backup and everything and I have downloaded the latest Windows iso file...
  10. Changing from Windows Education to Windows Home

Changing from Windows Education to Windows Home: Hi, I bought a laptop which came with Windows 10 Home. While I've been at university, I used a licence provided by them to upgrade to Windows Education. Now I'm finishing university, I want to revert back to the Home edition. I've seen instructions about downloading the...