Windows 10: Brother 145C

Discus and support Brother 145C in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Ab diesem dieser Thread. So please forward it to devs to fix the problem in updates. I had same with Brother 145C. Print spooler had just cleaned... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by OblivionMoth, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Brother 145C

Ab diesem dieser Thread.​

So please forward it to devs to fix the problem in updates. I had same with Brother 145C. Print spooler had just cleaned print task every time. I've tried to uninstall KB4560960 update too and one of latest updates failed 2004 update... and KB4560960 can't be uninstalled. Error is reported in popup window without any number of error. Just an info that some updates can't be uninstalled.

:)

OblivionMoth, Jun 21, 2020
  2. tommy2k7 Win User

Brother DCP-145C and Windows 10

I got my Brother DCP-145C about 8 years ago when I had Windows XP. It has been through Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10. Ever since the second or third big Windows 10 Update, though, I have had problems. It only prints out a fraction of the page for the first
    half hour or so after I turn my computer on, and then it works fine. I have had a live chat with your agents at least twice and gone through the correct uninstallation / installation process, but there is no change. I have restarted the Print Spooler in Windows
    but that does not make a difference. Even though the printer works after half hour, it is very annoying! I have a hunch that it is more to do with Windows 10 and that I should get another printer. What do you think?

tommy2k7, Jun 21, 2020
  3. Unable to scan from Brother DCP-145C printer

I need to scan some papers... [for a refund of $ 350,-... which I urgently need] ... but my printer doesn't scan. I try to install Brother driver software (W10 compatible) but the install program says the USB cable is not plugged in [which is incorrect]
    , in other words... proceeding is disabled.

Opening the printer's properties to change the driver software from that point shows me it has "Windows 10 driver software" and all options to alter that are disabled too.

Who can help?

Jo

PS: Who made up W10 ? i'd like to ask him/her a question about ethics.

***Original title : Brother DCP-145C won't scan. I cannot install Brother's driver software. Hijacked by W10 !!***

ImTiredOfScreenNames, Jun 21, 2020
  4. Brother 145C

Unable to scan from Brother DCP-145C printer

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Are you aware of any changes being made to the PC?
    3. What happens when you try to scan? Do you get any error code/message?

Since you are having issues while installing drivers you may try using a different USB cable to check if that helps. Also you can refer the article to

automatically diagnose and fix Windows USB problems

However, I suggest you to try using the Windows fax and scan app to check if you are able to scan the document.

1. Click on the search bar on the taskbar and type
      Windows fax and scan.
    2. Now click on New Scan
      and select the option to scan.

Also, you can refer the article by Brother on
    scan and save a document in PDF format

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

Brother 145C

1. Brother 145C - Similar Threads - Brother 145C

2. My brother downloaded a cracked version of a game called Raft after which Windows Defender...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My brother downloaded a cracked version of a game called Raft after which Windows Defender...: The viruses were:Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.H!mlBehavior:Win32/DefenseEvasion.A!mlTrojan:Win32/ZynonmTrojan:Win32/Sabsik.FL.B!mlTrojan:Win32/Vidar!MTBMost of these were remediated, blocked or removed. But since these are mostly Trojans I'm still worried that once I turn on my wifi...
  3. My brother downloaded a cracked version of a game called Raft after which Windows Defender...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My brother downloaded a cracked version of a game called Raft after which Windows Defender...: The viruses were:Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.H!mlBehavior:Win32/DefenseEvasion.A!mlTrojan:Win32/ZynonmTrojan:Win32/Sabsik.FL.B!mlTrojan:Win32/Vidar!MTBMost of these were remediated, blocked or removed. But since these are mostly Trojans I'm still worried that once I turn on my wifi...
  4. My brother downloaded a cracked version of a game called Raft after which Windows Defender...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Brother Printer & Scanner MFC-J6510DW

Brother Printer & Scanner MFC-J6510DW: My Brothers printer and scanner No. MFC-J6510DW. I am able to print a document but not able to scan a document. This is a new laptop which does not show the scan function. How do I get this to work?...
  6. Brother Printer & Scanner MFC-J6510DW

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brother Printer & Scanner MFC-J6510DW: My Brothers printer and scanner No. MFC-J6510DW. I am able to print a document but not able to scan a document. This is a new laptop which does not show the scan function. How do I get this to work?...
  7. Our Brother printer is installed with Microsoft IPP Class Driver, and this driver doesnt...

Our Brother printer is installed with Microsoft IPP Class Driver, and this driver doesnt...: I have uninstalled and reinstalled with drivers and software downloaded from the official Brother website, however I haven't been successful installing the Brother driver and settings. Do I need to remove Microsoft IPP Class Driver from the Device manager? Do I need to...
  8. Unable to scan from Brother DCP-145C printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to scan from Brother DCP-145C printer: I need to scan some papers... [for a refund of $ 350,-... which I urgently need] ... but my printer doesn't scan. I try to install Brother driver software (W10 compatible) but the install program says the USB cable is not plugged in [which is incorrect] , in other...
  9. Brother DCP-145C won't scan. I cannot install Brother's driver software. Hijacked by W10 !!

Brother DCP-145C won't scan. I cannot install Brother's driver software. Hijacked by W10 !!: I need to scan some papers... [for a refund of $ 350,-... which I urgently need] ... but my printer doesn't scan. I try to install Brother driver software (W10 compatible) but the install program says the USB cable is not plugged in [which is incorrect] , in other...
  10. Brother DCP-145C and Windows 10

Brother DCP-145C and Windows 10: I got my Brother DCP-145C about 8 years ago when I had Windows XP. It has been through Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10. Ever since the second or third big Windows 10 Update, though, I have had problems. It only prints out a fraction of the page for the first half hour or so after I...